PDA

View Full Version : Take THAT Hillary!

Kathianne
05-03-2017, 04:35 PM
Comey speaks a bit:

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/05/03/comey-id-do-it-all-over-again/

Comey: I’d do it all over again; Update: Hillary emails forwarded to Weiner?POSTED AT 12:01 PM ON MAY 3, 2017 BY ED MORRISSEY

BoogyMan
05-03-2017, 05:17 PM
What was Weiner's clearance and was HIS email on a secure system? We already know that Hillary's email was not.

The deference shown both of these individuals is EVERYTHING that is wrong with DC.

KarlMarx
05-03-2017, 07:34 PM
What was Weiner's clearance and was HIS email on a secure system? We already know that Hillary's email was not.

The deference shown both of these individuals is EVERYTHING that is wrong with DC.

People who are authorized to view classified information must first have a clearance that is at the level of the classified data, e.g. a person with a Secret Clearance cannot view Top Secret data, and second they must have a need to know. Disclosing classified information to some who does not have a need to know constitutes unauthorized disclosure regardless of that person's level of clearance

Anthony Wiener likely had neither a top secret clearance or a need to know.

In a world where swamps have been drained, Hillary Clinton would be, at the very least, in front of a grand jury facing the very certain possibility of indictment.

Why Trump ever let her off the hook is beyond me...

Of course, if she went to prison, she would have her bitch, Steven Colbert, help write her version of Mein Kampf

Elessar
05-03-2017, 07:38 PM
People who are authorized to view classified information must first have a clearance that is at the level of the classified data, e.g. a person with a Secret Clearance cannot view Top Secret data, and second they must have a need to know.

Even then it is all based on a Need To Know concept. Just because I had S and TS, did not mean
I had unlimited access to all materials.