PDA

View Full Version : Bill Maher Cracks Sick Sex Joke About Ivanka and President Trump

jimnyc
05-07-2017, 12:54 PM
During the entire primaries we were bombarded about Trump and how he spoke about or to women. We saw this with more than him of course. They talk about "when they go low, we go high" and how they are above the little things that the right do or say. I could go on and on and on forever and ever about the things they have stated - they - they being the hypocrites.

I didn't say much when Colbert made his sick jokes last week. Whatever, I don't tune in anyway, but the media still informs us. But now this one from Maher? And to make a joke about somehow them two being sexually involved? Will the left stand up and say "enough"? This isn't comedy, it's filth, IMO. I fully understand that the left detests him. I fully understand that Hollywood detests him. They can go on and on, they often do so with presidents they don't care for. But things like this? A little too far IMO.

---

Bill Maher Cracks Sick Sex Joke About Ivanka and President Trump

Bill Maher fakes Ivanka performing sex act on her father President Trump.

And his liberal audience breaks out in applause and laughter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmOGuHzXu9g

This comes after Stephen Colbert “joked” about President Trump performing a sex act on Vladimir Putin.
The FCC is investigating Colbert’s disgusting jokes on CBS.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/disgusting-bill-maher-cracks-sick-sex-joke-ivanka-president-trump-video/

pete311
05-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Bill Maher is a comedian and a funny guy. Funny how you guys mourned the death of Don Rickles who shit on everyone, but have a problem with Maher. You guys getting PC? Looking to restrict freedom of speech?

NightTrain
05-07-2017, 04:41 PM
Maher's been a dirtbag from the word go.

Gunny
05-07-2017, 04:48 PM
Bill Maher is a comedian and a funny guy. Funny how you guys mourned the death of Don Rickles who shit on everyone, but have a problem with Maher. You guys getting PC? Looking to restrict freedom of speech?

Make this simple for you, hockey puck .... Rickles was funny. Mahr is not.

jimnyc
05-07-2017, 04:48 PM

Nope, I hate PC, and certainly am not for any restrictions. What I AM interested in, is if the left really does have an issue with certain things being said, or if it's just for show. I think you just answered that for me. You think it's ok for filth to be said like that, and by Colbert, to millions and millions on TV. But have an issue with what one guy said to another guy in privacy. Yup.

pete311
05-07-2017, 04:55 PM
Nope, I hate PC, and certainly am not for any restrictions. What I AM interested in, is if the left really does have an issue with certain things being said, or if it's just for show. I think you just answered that for me. You think it's ok for filth to be said like that, and by Colbert, to millions and millions on TV. But have an issue with what one guy said to another guy in privacy. Yup.

I would not vote for Maher or Cobert for president. There is a difference.

jimnyc
05-07-2017, 05:28 PM

Since not even in politics, if you saw that Limbaugh cracked a joke about Malia and her Dad getting more than daddy and daughter going on - you would be Aok with that, you know, since Limbaugh isn't running for president. There is a difference, you're right.

Gunny
05-07-2017, 05:39 PM
Since not even in politics, if you saw that Limbaugh cracked a joke about Malia and her Dad getting more than daddy and daughter going on - you would be Aok with that, you know, since Limbaugh isn't running for president. There is a difference, you're right.

If anyone had dare say anything about Obama's fatass wife or his 3/4 black kids the cry would be heard in space.

The difference, Petey, is no one attacked Obama's kids. Michelle deserved whatever she got for using husband's office as a platform to push er own agenda. Much like Hillary did when Bill was Prez.

Mahr politicizes everything. Rickes made fun of everything. BIG difference.

aboutime
05-07-2017, 05:58 PM
During the entire primaries we were bombarded about Trump and how he spoke about or to women. We saw this with more than him of course. They talk about "when they go low, we go high" and how they are above the little things that the right do or say. I could go on and on and on forever and ever about the things they have stated - they - they being the hypocrites.

I didn't say much when Colbert made his sick jokes last week. Whatever, I don't tune in anyway, but the media still informs us. But now this one from Maher? And to make a joke about somehow them two being sexually involved? Will the left stand up and say "enough"? This isn't comedy, it's filth, IMO. I fully understand that the left detests him. I fully understand that Hollywood detests him. They can go on and on, they often do so with presidents they don't care for. But things like this? A little too far IMO.

---

Bill Maher Cracks Sick Sex Joke About Ivanka and President Trump

Bill Maher fakes Ivanka performing sex act on her father President Trump.

And his liberal audience breaks out in applause and laughter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmOGuHzXu9g

This comes after Stephen Colbert “joked” about President Trump performing a sex act on Vladimir Putin.
The FCC is investigating Colbert’s disgusting jokes on CBS.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/disgusting-bill-maher-cracks-sick-sex-joke-ivanka-president-trump-video/

No big deal. Maher was probably remembering how he had sex with HIS daughter, and used his accusation against Trump....to hide, and disguise his PEDO lifestyle from the applauding, laughing idiots who like him.

KarlMarx
05-07-2017, 07:20 PM
Freedom of speech is one thing but making jokes that are in very poor taste is just an abuse of the right.

It's very interesting that the LEFT, of all people, are lecturing US about freedom of speech. That's like a cannibal lecturing us about the benefits of going vegan.

Why doesn't the son-of-a-bitch Left allow someone like Ann Coulter to give a speech at Berkeley without inciting a riot?

It seems to me that, to the Left, property damage and physical violence constitutes free speech..... well, in my book, so does jail time.

The problem with the Left is that they think you are entitled to THEIR opinion.... and you had better agree with the Nazi m********s, and pronto, or else they will goose step all over you. Better yet, if you're a sponsor of a TV program, they will black mail you into pulling your commercials or else face a "so called" boycott.

Black Diamond
05-08-2017, 01:37 PM
So you voted for Dole and Bush Sr then?

gabosaurus
05-08-2017, 09:25 PM
What makes Maher's "joke" sick? Like most of Maher's attempts at humor, it wasn't funny. I don't think it was sick. Trump has made those types of jokes himself in the past. He probably laughed at it.

Gunny
05-09-2017, 07:31 AM
What makes Maher's "joke" sick? Like most of Maher's attempts at humor, it wasn't funny. I don't think it was sick. Trump has made those types of jokes himself in the past. He probably laughed at it.

If Mahr says something funny, it's the exception. not the rule and by accident. I will point out z difference in the class, The left went after Bush's kids and wife. The right didn't go after Obama's kids and only went after Michelle when she interjected herself into something that was none of her business.

Guess we're back to Trump's entire family is fair game status.

pete311
05-09-2017, 07:44 AM
Freedom of speech is one thing but making jokes that are in very poor taste is just an abuse of the right.

No, you don't get it at all. Freedom of speech does not hinge on what YOU consider poor taste. DP has turned into weak pussy political correctness crap. Amazing the shift once the attack is on their beloved.

Gunny
05-09-2017, 07:50 AM
No, you don't get it at all. Freedom of speech does not hinge on what YOU consider poor taste. DP has turned into weak pussy political correctness crap. Amazing the shift once the attack is on their beloved.

You're one to talk about Rights. The last 8 years set the notion of "democracy" back to the time of King George III.

aboutime
05-09-2017, 06:51 PM

petey. That's funny. If what you say is true. What explains why YOU keep coming back here? Guess you enjoy being around people like YOURSELF who are WEAK PUSSY POLITICAL CORRECTNESS crappers? The only shift that took place, happened when jim allowed you to come here and make such a fool of yourself...at your expense.