PDA

View Full Version : Netanyahu throws away Hamas charter

jimnyc
05-07-2017, 03:15 PM
And why shouldn't he? Trying to "soften" their charter doesn't absolve them of terrorist activities in the past, and I'd bet continuing.

They won't call for Israel's destruction, but rejects their right to exist.

Ummm.... am I the only one?

---

Netanyahu tosses Hamas policy paper on Israel into waste bin

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday symbolically tossed into a bin a Hamas policy paper published last week that set out an apparent softening of the Palestinian Islamist group's stance toward Israel.

In a document issued last Monday, Hamas said it was dropping its longstanding call for Israel's destruction, but said it still rejected the Jewish state's right to exist and continued to back "armed struggle" against it.

The Israeli government has said the document aimed to deceive the world that Hamas was becoming more moderate.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/netanyahu-tosses-hamas-policy-paper-israel-waste-bin-193510438.html

Gunny
05-07-2017, 03:51 PM
And why shouldn't he? Trying to "soften" their charter doesn't absolve them of terrorist activities in the past, and I'd bet continuing.

They won't call for Israel's destruction, but rejects their right to exist.

Ummm.... am I the only one?

---

Netanyahu tosses Hamas policy paper on Israel into waste bin

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday symbolically tossed into a bin a Hamas policy paper published last week that set out an apparent softening of the Palestinian Islamist group's stance toward Israel.

In a document issued last Monday, Hamas said it was dropping its longstanding call for Israel's destruction, but said it still rejected the Jewish state's right to exist and continued to back "armed struggle" against it.

The Israeli government has said the document aimed to deceive the world that Hamas was becoming more moderate.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/netanyahu-tosses-hamas-policy-paper-israel-waste-bin-193510438.html

THAT is an attempt to deceive? I could tell better lies when I was 4.:laugh:

aboutime
05-07-2017, 06:23 PM
For anyone who has paid any attention. You should already know. Hamas DOES NOT WANT PEACE with Israel. Never has, never will. And, Hamas HAS NEVER been honest with anyone who has attempted to negotiate PEACE, unless the negotiators PROMISE to make the Palestinians in charge of their own LANDS, which they occupy, while sending rockets, bombs, and Terrorists into Israel to KILL THE JEWS.

That's all we need to know.