PDA

View Full Version : FBI's Comey debunks Huma's lying

jimnyc
05-08-2017, 11:04 AM
No different than when Hillary lies on the same subject.

-----

FBI’s Comey Debunks Huma Abedin’s Excuse for Clinton Emails Appearing on Anthony Weiner’s Laptop

Missing from much of the news media coverage of FBI Director James Comey’s testimony last week that long-time top Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin regularly forwarded classified emails to her husband, Anthony Weiner, is that the revelation directly contradicts Abedin’s own claims from last November about how the emails famously made it to Weiner’s laptop computer.

During last Wednesday’s Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on FBI oversight, Comey stated Abedin appears to have engaged in a “regular practice of forwarding e-mails” to Weiner’s computer, possibly for him to print out.

The testimony, which came during an exchange with Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) about classified emails found on Weiner’s computer, went thusly:

KENNEDY: OK. Was there classified information on – on former Congressman Weiner’s computer?

COMEY: Yes.

KENNEDY: Who sent it to him?

COMEY: His then spouse, Huma Abedin, appears to have had a regular practice of forwarding e-mails to him, for him I think to print out for her so she could then deliver them to the Secretary of State.

Those details seem to contradict claims made by Abedin last November through her lawyer, Karen Dunn, immediately following reports that the FBI discovered possible Clinton emails on her estranged husband’s computer. Dunn claimed that Abedin did not know how the emails could have reached Weiner’s device and only learned about the possibility of emails being on Weiner’s laptop via media reports.

“She only learned for the first time on Friday, from press reports, of the possibility that a laptop belonging to Mr. Weiner could contain emails of hers. While the FBI has not contacted us about this, Ms. Abedin will continue to be, as she always has been, forthcoming and cooperative,” Dunn said in the statement.

Politico further quoted a “source familiar with Abedin’s account” as stating that, according to Politico’s portrayal, that Abedin “has told colleagues she was taken aback when she learned that the FBI found her emails on a laptop belonging to her estranged husband, Anthony Weiner, and doesn’t know how the messages got there.”

Rest here - http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/08/comey-revelation-contradicts-huma-abedin-claims-hillary-emails-got-anthony-weiners-laptop/

aboutime
05-09-2017, 06:56 PM
jim. This sounds like the answer to WHY Trump FIRED Comey.

He should have stayed quiet, and done his job according to FBI rules.

But, when he stepped forward back in July. His future as Director...began to fail.

darin
05-11-2017, 08:00 AM
...and Comey is REALLY Tall. Like...6'8"

aboutime
05-13-2017, 09:14 PM
...and Comey is REALLY Tall. Like...6'8"

dmp. Kinda reminds us all about "The bigger they are...the harder they fall!"

Gunny
05-14-2017, 04:20 AM
I am just curious as to how we can have such dumbasses running this country. Security protocol for the handling and dissemination of classified material wasn't invented yesterday. The rules are clear and written in law. My take:

It appears the civilian side of the house will rubber stamp you a clearance and access based on a political position and for whatever reason, don't explain the rules. That's a serious breech of security.

I would be willing to bet the mindset was: I have a clearance. He has a clearance. So it's all good. Except that part where e-mail is not a secure medium and having a clearance does not grant to carte blanche access to all classified material. On top of the clearance, which is basic, you have access based on a need to know meaning it's compartmentalized. I can't just walk into the Comm Center or G-2 simply because I have a clearance. I'm told what I need to know to get my job done.

The left of course has apparently gone beyond the pale and made a complete joke of our security protocol and I want whoever is involved to get burned just as if they were dumbass E-3's where "I didn't know" doesn't count. It's your business to know.