PDA

View Full Version : Abortion doctor is a "hero"?

jimnyc
05-08-2017, 11:07 AM
Putting differences aside, I know this is a divisive issue. I know a lot of people feel differently than I do on this issue.

But WTF? The doctor is a "hero"? This woman has always been a scumbag, so I suppose her choice of words shouldn't surprise me.

---

Lena Dunham Praises ‘Christian’ Abortionist Who Presents ‘Moral Argument’ for Abortion

Actress and political activist Lena Dunham is praising abortionist Dr. Willie Parker – who says his Christian “calling” is to perform abortions for poor women – as “the pro-choice hero we need.”

Writing at Lenny, a weekly online feminist newsletter created by Dunham and Jennifer Konner, Dunham reviews Parker’s new book, Life’s Work: A Moral Argument for Choice, in which the abortionist describes his journey from being a faith-filled anti-abortion OB/GYN, to – as Dunham describes – “being the person who did the terminating.”

“I have been amazed by Dr. Parker’s work: his heroism in comforting women who are, like him, religious and, unlike him, deeply afraid,” Dunham writes, pointing to the African American abortionist’s travels throughout the South, “performing abortions for women who would not otherwise have access due to changing laws and terrified doctors.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/05/08/lena-dunham-praises-religious-abortionist-presents-moral-argument-abortion/

Elessar
05-08-2017, 11:11 AM
It never ceases to amaze me that many on the left embrace abortion, but largely
protest capital punishment.

An aborted baby never committed a capital crime. Yet a convicted criminal has.

Quandary, methinks.

revelarts
05-08-2017, 11:54 AM
Murder: the killing of an innocent human being

Murder out of compassion for pregnant woman.
Murder for profit.
Murder for "the greater good of society".
Murder for fear of what others might do one day.
Murder for racial purity.
Murder as final a solution.

No matter the motive, the operative word is murder.

Abbey Marie
05-08-2017, 12:39 PM
Was Dunham the one who recently wished she was pregnant, so she could have an abortion?

jimnyc
05-08-2017, 12:51 PM
Was Dunham the one who recently wished she was pregnant, so she could have an abortion?

She's the sloppy slob who apparently doesn't realize it. And the one who condemned Beckham Jr. in the City, because she's a slob and Odell did nothing. She makes me wanna vomit.

Gunny
05-08-2017, 04:47 PM

WHAT?!? h, so now it's a club you can be in? Freakin loon.:rolleyes:

aboutime
05-08-2017, 07:01 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH5dtm7TlMoatRpErweoqMKj91BZx4-v_So7ttmb-111XkUCBSkQ

She makes ROE V. WADE look like a LIFE PRESERVER for future idiots.

Gunny
05-08-2017, 08:38 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH5dtm7TlMoatRpErweoqMKj91BZx4-v_So7ttmb-111XkUCBSkQ

She makes ROE V. WADE look like a LIFE PRESERVER for future idiots.

what a POS.

BoogyMan
05-08-2017, 08:53 PM
Putting differences aside, I know this is a divisive issue. I know a lot of people feel differently than I do on this issue.

But WTF? The doctor is a "hero"? This woman has always been a scumbag, so I suppose her choice of words shouldn't surprise me.

---

Lena Dunham Praises ‘Christian’ Abortionist Who Presents ‘Moral Argument’ for Abortion

Actress and political activist Lena Dunham is praising abortionist Dr. Willie Parker – who says his Christian “calling” is to perform abortions for poor women – as “the pro-choice hero we need.”

Writing at Lenny, a weekly online feminist newsletter created by Dunham and Jennifer Konner, Dunham reviews Parker’s new book, Life’s Work: A Moral Argument for Choice, in which the abortionist describes his journey from being a faith-filled anti-abortion OB/GYN, to – as Dunham describes – “being the person who did the terminating.”

“I have been amazed by Dr. Parker’s work: his heroism in comforting women who are, like him, religious and, unlike him, deeply afraid,” Dunham writes, pointing to the African American abortionist’s travels throughout the South, “performing abortions for women who would not otherwise have access due to changing laws and terrified doctors.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/05/08/lena-dunham-praises-religious-abortionist-presents-moral-argument-abortion/

Moral argument for abortion? This woman has lost what little was left of her mind. There is no such thing as a "Christian Abortionist." Even Dunham admits this is the termination of life and therefore murder. These dirtbags prey on the most innocent among us, those with absolutely no defenses, those who most need the protection of those around them, those without a say in the matter.

I wonder if Dunham or this fraudulent idiot about which she writes have ever read psalm 139.

I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well.

Sorry for the rant, the murder of the innocent gets my hackles up pretty quickly.

Gunny
05-08-2017, 09:02 PM
Best part of her ran down her momma's leg.

aboutime
05-09-2017, 06:48 PM
Best part of her ran down her momma's leg.

Gunny. I'd really like to agree with you on this. But I honestly question whether she even knows who her parents are. If she has parents. They are probably ashamed they didn't use ROE V. WADE to save the rest of humanity from such a SICK IDIOT.