PDA

View Full Version : Real Isis Member Here

GoGoIsis!
05-09-2017, 01:36 PM
my name is Mohamad Abduhl Akbar, and I am a member of ISIS.
you filthy subhuman pigs (Jews Christians and atheists) will all die at the hands of most mighty and merciful Allah!
Allahu Akbar!

We will burn your churches to the ground, we will bomb your babies daycare center, we will rape your women & torture your babies to death.

Allah commands the end of days must be in 2017!

We of ISIS have obtained nuclear weapons from North Korea, and will bomb New York, los Angeles, and Washington unless you burn your flags, and raise the black flag of Allah!

It is not too late for you to get many many virgins in paradise!

Worship Allah and when we kill you mercilessly, your soul will not be purified by flames.

Bilgerat
05-09-2017, 01:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/J8SKhnB.png

gabosaurus
05-09-2017, 02:46 PM
http://img.pr0gramm.com/2011/01/if-a-troll-trolls-a-troll-then-who-is-really-trolling.jpg

Gunny
05-09-2017, 02:53 PM
you filthy subhuman pigs (Jews Christians and atheists) will all die at the hands of most mighty and merciful Allah!
Allahu Akbar!

We will burn your churches to the ground, we will bomb your babies daycare center, we will rape your women & torture your babies to death.

We of ISIS have obtained nuclear weapons from North Korea, and will bomb New York, los Angeles, and Washington unless you burn your flags, and raise the black flag of Allah!

Worship Allah and when we kill you mercilessly, your soul will not be purified by flames.

:laugh: What a goof. Entertainment is slow though.

Real Marine 0317 here. You'd never hear the round that blew your head off. :)

Black Diamond
05-09-2017, 02:54 PM
:laugh: What a goof. Entertainment is slow though.

Real Marine 0317 here. You'd never hear the round that blew your head off. :)
That's the beauty of it.

Gunny
05-09-2017, 03:09 PM
That's the beauty of it.

Just some troll doing a one-off. I'd be surprised if he comes back.

Black Diamond
05-09-2017, 03:11 PM
Just some troll doing a one-off. I'd be surprised if he comes back.
Yeah you never know.

Gunny
05-09-2017, 03:19 PM
Yeah you never know.

I'm :lmao:

There's not going to be a happy ending here.:laugh:

Black Diamond
05-09-2017, 03:21 PM
I'm :lmao:

There's not going to be a happy ending here.:laugh:
No I don't imagine there will be.

Gunny
05-09-2017, 03:30 PM
No I don't imagine there will be.

Eh ... he's gone. Too bad. I wanted him to hang out long enough for tyr to find this thread.:laugh:

Abbey Marie
05-09-2017, 04:23 PM
Allahu Akbar!

Come on down and have some:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9930&stc=1

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-09-2017, 04:37 PM
Allahu Akbar!

Hey maggot. Try that murdering crap in my neighborhood and you'll collide with a 308 round that will blow a softball size hole in your miserable carcass!
After that you would be stuffed with pig feet, your cowardly mouth sewn shut with your tiny "almost manhood"" inside and buried underneath a local pigpen...
Or perhaps even better have a tri-blade razor-headed arrow shot through your punkass, cowardly carcass(no sound made except your ffing screaming as you bleed out).
And please do wear your raghead gear if you show up --I'd like to have that as a souvenir shithead.. :laugh:
We Southern boys don't play moron...
If you think we do-- just ask gunny about that reality , he gotsss Southern blood too.....--Tyr

BoogyMan
05-09-2017, 05:35 PM
Allahu Akbar!

Don't you have a goat to snuggle up with in your cave?

Abbey Marie
05-09-2017, 05:38 PM
I'm confused- are our babies gong to be tortured, or burned to death in their day care centers?

Black Diamond
05-09-2017, 05:39 PM
I'm confused- are our babies gong to be tortured, or burned to death in their day care centers?
Tortured first and then burned.

Russ
05-09-2017, 05:40 PM
And please do wear your raghead gear if you show up --

Tyr - maybe you should save it to take with you on your next camping trip, just in case.

BoogyMan
05-09-2017, 05:44 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9931&stc=1

Drummond
05-09-2017, 06:00 PM
Allahu Akbar!

Just a wild guess on my part. But I'm guessing that you're not particularly popular at parties .... :buttkick::buttkick:....

... especially when the bacon sandwiches are served up ...... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::alcoholic::finger4::p igfly:

aboutime
05-09-2017, 06:24 PM
http://youtu.be/B9eRcv52x8Y

If you would like to share more of your habits with us. Feel free to do so.

http://icansayit.com/images/isisgoats.jpg

GoGoIsis!
05-09-2017, 09:14 PM
I hope you like having a lake of nuclear fire in central park!

Allahu Akbar!

Most Holy Mohamed, the Blessed Prophet, Peace be unto him, commands the death of the earth!

Death to all that lives!

Destruction to all that has form!

Your false gods will fail to save you!

Allah is great and mighty!

Elessar
05-09-2017, 09:15 PM
Wishful thinking on your part, Skippy!

NightTrain
05-09-2017, 09:54 PM

Allahu Akbar!

Most Holy Mohamed, the Blessed Prophet, Peace be unto him, commands the death of the earth!

Death to all that lives!

Which Central Park?

Are you sure you're not overloading your chickadee ass with that alligator mouth?

aboutime
05-09-2017, 09:55 PM
Hey Go Isis Go Isis turd. How many times can you come here, pretending to be someone new? Too bad your mental instability precedes you from drinking contaminated,
ISIS cesspool water that disfigured, and rotted the vacuum between your ears, while leaning over the BACK END of a goat!

Gunny
05-09-2017, 09:57 PM

Allahu Akbar!

Death to all that lives!

The lengths some attention whores will go to .....:rolleyes:

Drummond
05-10-2017, 06:20 AM

Allahu Akbar!

Death to all that lives!

Ok, it's becoming clearer.

You're either trolling for the sake of it, or you're a nutter. One or the other (or possibly both).

Your latest post doesn't even make sense.

1. 'Lake of nuclear fire in central park'. Eh ?? You think that any form of nuclear detonation will be restricted to a park ?

2. 'Destruction to all that has form'. ''death of the earth'. H'm. You want the destruction of YOUR side, as well as of your 'enemies' .. ?

Islam wants to be a clear winner in any contest. It wants to dominate. To RULE. It does not (at least, not from its own logic) seek its own destruction.

You cannot be taken at all seriously. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gunny
05-10-2017, 10:45 AM
Ok, it's becoming clearer.

You're either trolling for the sake of it, or you're a nutter. One or the other (or possibly both).

Your latest post doesn't even make sense.

1. 'Lake of nuclear fire in central park'. Eh ?? You think that any form of nuclear detonation will be restricted to a park ?

2. 'Destruction to all that has form'. ''death of the earth'. H'm. You want the destruction of YOUR side, as well as of your 'enemies' .. ?

Islam wants to be a clear winner in any contest. It wants to dominate. To RULE. It does not (at least, not from its own logic) seek its own destruction.

You cannot be taken at all seriously. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Arabs don't talk like that. This clown watches too much tv.

Drummond
05-10-2017, 05:06 PM
Arabs don't talk like that. This clown watches too much tv.

I agree.

You were right from the beginning, I think. We have an attention whore on our hands. I'm guessing a rather sad, pathetic one at that ...:waaaah:

aboutime
05-10-2017, 06:32 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1fViaQ-FhVKB5YwA2Cu7nDPEl3Aaw4NglSkdJs2IZ13L1EtnVVw

Go Isis, Go Isis...YOU B THE CHUMP, not CHAMP, but Trolling Chump.

GoGoIsis!
05-11-2017, 12:24 AM
We are flying to New York now.
Get ready for for a fire that even water can't cure!

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!

DIE GODLESS INFIDELS!

CSM
05-11-2017, 02:52 AM

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!

DIE GODLESS INFIDELS!

That fire you're feeling is probably gonorrhea .... you might want to get that checked as if you let it go too long it can cause brain damage.....

LOL...I crack me up sometimes!!!!

Gunny
05-11-2017, 05:27 AM
That fire you're feeling is probably gonorrhea .... you might want to get that checked as if you let it go too long it can cause brain damage.....

LOL...I crack me up sometimes!!!!

I could be wrong, but doesn't announcing your plans kind of take the "terror" out of "terrorism"?

So great. We got Achmed the Dead Terrorist on our board. Gonna have to change my avatar. Mommy must not pay him much attention.

CSM
05-11-2017, 05:48 AM
I could be wrong, but doesn't announcing your plans kind of take the "terror" out of "terrorism"?

So great. We got Achmed the Dead Terrorist on our board. Gonna have to change my avatar. Mommy must not pay him much attention.

I am pretty sure this is one of the more idiotic threads in the history of this Board.

Drummond
05-11-2017, 06:54 AM

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!

DIE GODLESS INFIDELS!:bs1::bs1:

What's good about this is that you're issuing a so-called 'threat' which, by its very terms, will be proved fictional within hours. Basically, you are discrediting yourself through your own stupidity. If there's a terrorist threat flying to New York 'now', then how long could that flight take ?

I'm veering towards my 'nutter' theory about you more and more. You can't, surely, be that stupid !! Flights take a finite time. Once that time elapses with nothing having happened, you're proven to be bogus.

So why bother with any of this ? For attention, certainly. But WHY seek it, especially in this way ?

You need professional help .. possibly urgently. Go get it, and stop cluttering up this board with your craziness.:cuckoo::cuckoo::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfo il:

GoGoIsis!
05-11-2017, 07:06 AM
May mighty allah rain sadness and suffering unto your bloodline. May the holy prophet, peace be unto him, bring eternal torment to your descendants for 1 thousand generations.

May the light of allah, great god of peace, never shine upon you and your kind!

_|_ amerika!

Drummond
05-11-2017, 07:15 AM
May mighty allah rain sadness and suffering unto your bloodline. May the holy prophet, peace be unto him, bring eternal torment to your descendants for 1 thousand generations.

_|_ amerika!

Oh, I see. ALLAH is going to do all that !! So, what happened to those terrorists who were flying to New York, then ??

Did they take a wrong turn over Baghdad, or something ?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cue for a new thread ... are we getting a poorer quality of terrorist these days ? Perhaps they could watch old Keystone Kops footage for a few helpful tips .. ?:laugh2:

Anyway ... I've no need to reply further to your drivel, my son. In fact .....

:trolls::trolls::trolls:

Gunny
05-11-2017, 08:46 AM
:bs1::bs1:

What's good about this is that you're issuing a so-called 'threat' which, by its very terms, will be proved fictional within hours. Basically, you are discrediting yourself through your own stupidity. If there's a terrorist threat flying to New York 'now', then how long could that flight take ?

I'm veering towards my 'nutter' theory about you more and more. You can't, surely, be that stupid !! Flights take a finite time. Once that time elapses with nothing having happened, you're proven to be bogus.

So why bother with any of this ? For attention, certainly. But WHY seek it, especially in this way ?

You need professional help .. possibly urgently. Go get it, and stop cluttering up this board with your craziness.:cuckoo::cuckoo::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfo il:

Oh yeah .... :)

pete311
05-11-2017, 09:16 AM
Amazing, DP really won't ban anyone. I thought there were limits, but I guess not.

Gunny
05-11-2017, 09:58 AM
Amazing, DP really won't ban anyone. I thought there were limits, but I guess not.

Don't get too ballsy, Petey. Another mod got there first and he's handling it. I'm not going to step on any toes over a certified loon who issues curses out of 1001 Tales of the Arabian Knights.

Abbey Marie
05-11-2017, 11:03 AM

Lol. Damned if we do, and damned if we don't.

aboutime
05-11-2017, 04:12 PM

_|_ amerika!

I don't care what anybody says, or thinks here. This THREAD is some really FUNNY SHIT! GoGoIsis is a LOONY TUNE CHARACTER who spends entire days practicing TROLLism.
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/a3/a31b7338f4ed121738fda3d6b0ba1aba4f8b2e5cfe90163ff0 4e016b7bbae80b.jpg
http://icansayit.com/images/troll.jpg