PDA

View Full Version : Christian woman forced to convert

08-06-2007, 01:33 AM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57019

TEL AVIV – Hamas-linked militants kidnapped and forcibly converted to Islam a female Christian professor in the Gaza Strip, according to the professor's family and officials from Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah organization.

Hamas members denied the accusations, accusing rival Fatah of spreading lies even though the professor, Sana al-Sayegh of Gaza City's Palestine International University, has indicated she was converted against her will.

Sayegh, head of the university's Science and Technology Department, disappeared June 24, failing to show up at work where she serves as the Gaza Strip's only female doctorate in her field.

After several days, co-workers and Sayegh's parents informed Gaza security officials of the professor's disappearance.

According to sources close to her family, about five days after she disappeared Sayegh caller her parents to say she was being held against her will in order to marry a Muslim man, who was also a professor at the university.

Sayegh's family declined to speak to WND directly, explaining interviews about the matter could endanger the professor.

"Sayegh said she couldn't talk," said a source. "It was very clear she had been abducted and was made to do things she didn't want to do."

A few days later, the family said it received a copy of a conversion document certifying Sayegh had become a Muslim. The document was signed by two witnesses, as required. One witness was Zaher Khail, president of the Palestine International University, who, according to Palestinian security officials is an Islamist close with Gaza-based terror groups, including Hamas and Islamic Jihad.

Fatah officials say Khail assisted in kidnapping Sayegh, whose family stated she would "never" convert willingly to Islam. Fatah officials also accused Hamas leaders directly of overseeing Sayegh's "forced" conversion.

Sayegh's family and Gaza-based Christian leaders attempted to meet with former Hamas-led PA Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh, but the Hamas leader declined a personal meeting. Instead, according to sources close to Sayegh's family, a delegation of Hamas militants was sent to the Sayegh household to inform them the professor had converted "willingly" and that Sayegh no longer wanted to associate with her family unless they all converted to Islam.

Sayegh yesterday showed up to work at the university but has not been in touch with her parents. Sources close to her family and Fatah officials speculate she was threatened against contacting her family again. Calls by her family to Sayegh's new husband and his family were not returned.

Christians warned: Accept Islamic law

Hamas in June seized complete control of the Gaza Strip from Fatah amid widespread fears Hamas may impose hard-line Islamic rule in the territory, and that life for Christians there might deteriorate.

About 2,000 Christians live in the Gaza Strip, which has a population of over 1 million.

Immediately after Hamas' Gaza coup, a Hamas-allied militant leader told WND in an exclusive interview, Christians can continue living safely in the Gaza Strip only if they accept Islamic law, including a ban on alcohol and on women roaming publicly without proper head coverings.

Sheik Abu Saqer, leader of Jihadia Salafiya, an Islamic outreach movement that recently announced the opening of a "military wing" to enforce Muslim law in Gaza, told WND Christians in Gaza who engage in "missionary activity" will be "dealt with harshly."

Jihadia Salafiya is suspected of a slew of Islamist attacks including an attack in May against a United Nations school in Gaza after the school allowed boys and girls to participate in the same sporting event. One person was killed in that attack.

"[Now that Hamas is in power,] the situation has changed 180 degrees in Gaza," said Abu Saqer, speaking from Gaza. "Jihadia Salafiya and other Islamic movements will ensure Christian schools and institutions show publicly what they are teaching to be sure they are not carrying out missionary activity. No more alcohol on the streets. All women, including non-Muslims, need to understand they must be covered at all times while in public," Abu Asqer told WND.

"Also the activities of Internet cafes, pool halls and bars must be stopped," he said. "If it goes on, we'll attack these things very harshly."

Abu Saqer accused the leadership of the Gaza Christian community of "proselytizing and trying to convert Muslims with funding from American evangelicals."

"This missionary activity is endangering the entire Christian community in Gaza," he said.

Abu Saqer claimed there was "no need" for the thousands of Christians in Gaza to maintain a large number of institutions in the territory.

Abu Saqer said Hamas "must work to impose an Islamic rule or it will lose the authority it has and the will of the people."

'West can learn from Islamic values'

In response to the accusations Hamas may impose hard-line Islamic rules, Hamas chief in Gaza and former foreign minister Mahmoud al-Zahar told WND in a recent interview: "I hardly understand the point of view of the West concerning these issues. The West brought all this freedom to its people but it is that freedom that has brought about the death of morality in the West. It's what led to phenomena like homosexuality, homelessness and AIDS."

Asked if Hamas is seeking to impose Islamic law on the Palestinians, al-Zahar responded, "The Palestinian people are Muslim people, and we do not need to impose anything on our people because they are already committed to their faith and religion. People are free to choose their way of life, their way of dress and behavior."

Al-Zahar said his terror group, which demands strict dress codes for females, respects women's rights.

"It is wrong to think that in our Islamic society there is a lack of rights for women. Women enjoy their rights. What we have, unlike the West, is that young women cannot be with men and have relations outside marriage. Sometimes with tens of men. This causes the destruction of the family institution and the fact that many kids come to the world without knowing who are their fathers or who are their mothers. This is not a modern and progressed society," al-Zahar explained.

The terror chieftain told WND the West can learn from his group's Islamic values.

"Here I refer to what was said in the early '90s by Britain's Prince Charles at Oxford University. He spoke about Islam and its important role in morality and culture. He said the West must learn from Islam how to bring up children properly and to teach them the right values."

Lightning Waltz
08-07-2007, 02:44 PM
The Inquistion (Let’s Begin)
The Inquisition (Look out sin)
We have a mission
To convert the Jew (Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew Jew)
We’re gonna teach them (Wrong from right)
We’re gonna help them (See the light)
And make an offer that they can’t refuse.
(That the Jews just can’t refuse)

Confess…Don’t be boring
Say yes… Don’t be dull
A fact… You’re ignoring
It’s better to lose your skullcap than your skull (Or your gavalt)

The Inquisition (What a show)
The Inquisition (Here we go)
We know you’re wishing that we’d go away
But the inquisition’s here and it’s here to stay

The inquisition (Oh boy)
The inquisition (What joy)
The inquisition (Oi oi)

I was sitting in a chapel I was minding my own business
I was listening to a lovely Hebrew mass
Then these papus person’s plungered
And they throw me in a dungeon
And they shoved a red hot poker up my ass
Is that considerate?
Is that polite?
And not a tube of preparation H in sight.

I’m sittin’ flickin’ chickens
And was lookin’ thru the thickens
When suddenly these guys break down the walls
I didn’t even know them
And they grabbed me by the scrotum
And they started playing Ping Pong with my balls
Oy the agony
Oy the Shame
To make my privates public for a game

But the inquisition’s here and it’s here to…

Hey Torquemada
What do you say

I just got back from the auto-da-fé ,
auto-da-fé What’s the auto-da-fé?
It’s what you oughtn’t to do but you do anyway.

Skit scat doodlebac doodle be bay

Will you convert….NO NO NO NO
Will you confess….NO NO NO NO
Will you revert….NO NO NO NO
Will you say YES….NO NO NO NO

Now I asked in a nice way
I said pretty please
I bent their ears
Now I’ll work on the knees

Hey Torquemada
Walk this way
We got a new game you might want to play
Pull this handle, try your luck
Who knows Torque, You might win a buck (All right)

Put it in the car
In the car In the car

How we doing. Any converts today?
Not a one Nay Nay Nay
We’ve flattened their fingers
We’ve branded their buns
Nothing is working
SEND IN THE NUNS

So come on all you heathens and you Jews
We got some good news for all of yous
You’d better change your point of views today
Cause the inquisitions here and it’s here to say.

:lol:

Hagbard Celine
08-07-2007, 03:22 PM
Sounds about par for the course for these savages.