PDA

View Full Version : "Build that wall" has all the yearbooks removed!

jimnyc
05-12-2017, 11:29 AM
That's kinda retarded, IMO. I'm willing to bet $.42 cents that if it said "Go Hillary" it would still be going out. My opinion anyway. :) But sucks that the kids can't have even an innocent opinion. I could see if it said "Trump is sending you home" or something offensive. But I think people saying that build that wall is racist or offensive, they're just looking for a reason to bitch and moan. Oh well, if the little beanheads want to cry over someone else's quote, now they get no book.

---

High school takes back yearbooks with 'Build that wall,' other inappropriate quotes

ROCKINGHAM, N.C.
All of the yearbooks that had been distributed at the Richmond Early College High School near Rockingham have been taken back by the school after some senior quotes were deemed controversial, the school system says.

Graduating students at the 10-year-old school, which has 259 students, were allowed to share a quote under their picture in the yearbook. After the book was published, officials in the school and district administration found several of the quotes inappropriate, including one credited to President Trump, said district spokeswoman Ashley-Michelle Thublin.

The Trump quote, which said “Build that wall,” has been slammed on social media by some students and others who called it racist and hurtful to classmates, some of whom are minorities. After RECHS announced on its Facebook page that it had discovered the errors and the inappropriate comments, many people voiced their opinions both for and against the decision to cancel the book.

Rest here - http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article149808084.html

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-12-2017, 11:41 AM
That's kinda retarded, IMO. I'm willing to bet $.42 cents that if it said "Go Hillary" it would still be going out. My opinion anyway. :) But sucks that the kids can't have even an innocent opinion. I could see if it said "Trump is sending you home" or something offensive. But I think people saying that build that wall is racist or offensive, they're just looking for a reason to bitch and moan. Oh well, if the little beanheads want to cry over someone else's quote, now they get no book.

---

High school takes back yearbooks with 'Build that wall,' other inappropriate quotes

ROCKINGHAM, N.C.
All of the yearbooks that had been distributed at the Richmond Early College High School near Rockingham have been taken back by the school after some senior quotes were deemed controversial, the school system says.

Graduating students at the 10-year-old school, which has 259 students, were allowed to share a quote under their picture in the yearbook. After the book was published, officials in the school and district administration found several of the quotes inappropriate, including one credited to President Trump, said district spokeswoman Ashley-Michelle Thublin.

The Trump quote, which said “Build that wall,” has been slammed on social media by some students and others who called it racist and hurtful to classmates, some of whom are minorities. After RECHS announced on its Facebook page that it had discovered the errors and the inappropriate comments, many people voiced their opinions both for and against the decision to cancel the book.

Rest here - http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article149808084.html

Liberal education teaching kids, there is no freedom of speech unless it agrees with their insanity and political views.
This is the public education system and its agenda engineered and controlled by the dems/libs/leftists..
So much liberal ignorance and Nazi type policies have been installed that it is now a great danger these days to have your child in a public school. Sad but true, IMHO.. TYR.

Bilgerat
05-12-2017, 12:33 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9937&stc=1

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-13-2017, 09:12 AM
The liberal controlled dem party is in like Flint with the teachers, and the teacher's union.
They changing of a once great education system here in USA started in te 60's and now after 50+ years starts to bear its greatest rotten fruits, IMHO.
I was blessed in that out of my school years and 38 teachers ,only one was not fantastic, dedicated and very ,very intelligent--yet even he would rate far above the average school teacher we now teaching in our public schools...
This reality is just a sad fact.... its not that we do not have some very fine teachers now--we do-- but they toooooooooooooo are greatly limited by the liberal system they are forced to work under..
This destruction was part of an a very deliberate agenda--by the left and the dems...
What is worse is the colleges that are responsible for turning out our teachers, are totally into indoctrinating the student into a leftist ideology(relying on fantasy) and a far less intelligent product to be sent out to teach our kids..-Tyr

Gunny
05-13-2017, 09:48 AM

---

ROCKINGHAM, N.C.

They took them back AFTER being distributed. Hell if they'd have gotten MINE back.