PDA

View Full Version : Story of the Day? Shake Up

Kathianne
05-14-2017, 07:44 AM
Lead off on 3 morning shows, FOX: 'Something needs to be done!'

https://www.axios.com/scoop-trump-irked-at-cabinet-and-staff-mulls-sweeping-shake-up-2407137307.html

Kathianne
05-14-2017, 08:13 AM
Drudge has it as featured:

http://www.drudgereport.com/

jimnyc
05-14-2017, 12:47 PM
I like all of Trump's choices, especially folks like Bannon & Priebus. Sean Spicer is getting hammered daily - but is he at fault?

I wouldn't mind a shake up, and perhaps taking certain folks out will slow down the story parade? I don't know. Then again, with the Dems hammering the folks in this administration, daily, for everything and anything, I think if anyone gets dismissed, it should and better be for good cause.

Gunny
05-14-2017, 12:56 PM
I like all of Trump's choices, especially folks like Bannon & Priebus. Sean Spicer is getting hammered daily - but is he at fault?

I wouldn't mind a shake up, and perhaps taking certain folks out will slow down the story parade? I don't know. Then again, with the Dems hammering the folks in this administration, daily, for everything and anything, I think if anyone gets dismissed, it should and better be for good cause.

Just another distraction from moving forward.

jimnyc
05-14-2017, 12:57 PM
Just another distraction from moving forward.

Kinda my feeling. Then they would need to start over again to an extent, and you can almost guarantee they will find a reason to do the same with whoever he picks next.

Elessar
05-14-2017, 01:02 PM
They should just say 'screw you' and forge ahead. You know fully damn
well the left is going to keep picking at it no matter who is on staff.

Black Diamond
05-14-2017, 02:14 PM
They should just say 'screw you' and forge ahead. You know fully damn
well the left is going to keep picking at it no matter who is on staff.
Absolutely. If trump hadn't "threatened" Comey, the media would still be pushing the Russian conspiracy theory and income tax stuff

aboutime
05-14-2017, 07:37 PM
Lead off on 3 morning shows, FOX: 'Something needs to be done!'

https://www.axios.com/scoop-trump-irked-at-cabinet-and-staff-mulls-sweeping-shake-up-2407137307.html

Kathianne. I checked the validity, and honesty about AXIOS. COM. Did you know, they are partnered with "NBC"?

Not really a Non-Partisan, Unbiased source for anything. So...I suspect. AXIOS is designed to PROLONG, and PROLIFERATE.....FAKE NEWS.
Check it out for yourself. NBC???? How about MSNBC????

Kathianne
05-14-2017, 08:15 PM
Kathianne. I checked the validity, and honesty about AXIOS. COM. Did you know, they are partnered with "NBC"?

Not really a Non-Partisan, Unbiased source for anything. So...I suspect. AXIOS is designed to PROLONG, and PROLIFERATE.....FAKE NEWS.
Check it out for yourself. NBC???? How about MSNBC????

I went to the story after seeing it referenced by 3 news programs. Then it was the lead on Drudge-not exactly an anti-Trump source.

aboutime
05-14-2017, 08:20 PM
I went to the story after seeing it referenced by 3 news programs. Then it was the lead on Drudge-not exactly an anti-Trump source.

Here is what I found Kathianne. Read for yourself: https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2017/01/24/nbc-boosts-axios-out-of-the-gate/?utm_term=.34861d7c0458

"The site launched last week with a scroll-happy and highly readable presentation, not to mention a rather pivotal media partner in NBC News. NBC Universal is an investor in Axios and NBC News Chairman Andy Lack sits on the site’s board. As reported by the Wall Street Journal, NBC News is among a few partners — Business Insider and the Information are others — with which Axios is launching events. NBC Universal has invested $400 million in BuzzFeed and $200 million in Vox Media."

Kathianne
05-14-2017, 08:27 PM
Here is what I found Kathianne. Read for yourself: https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2017/01/24/nbc-boosts-axios-out-of-the-gate/?utm_term=.34861d7c0458

"The site launched last week with a scroll-happy and highly readable presentation, not to mention a rather pivotal media partner in NBC News. NBC Universal is an investor in Axios and NBC News Chairman Andy Lack sits on the site’s board. As reported by the Wall Street Journal, NBC News is among a few partners — Business Insider and the Information are others — with which Axios is launching events. NBC Universal has invested $400 million in BuzzFeed and $200 million in Vox Media."

Goody. Still has 0 impact on what I wrote in the OP. Hells Bells, I just heard it referenced a bit ago on FOX, again.

aboutime
05-14-2017, 08:33 PM
Goody. Still has 0 impact on what I wrote in the OP. Hells Bells, I just heard it referenced a bit ago on FOX, again.

I understand totally Kathianne. I just wanted to let you know...no matter who reported it, nor where. NBC has it's hands on it. NBC is as trustworthy as Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Hillary Clinton. I won't take anything AXION attempts to color...either way. Until I can be assured their information is valid, and honest.

Black Diamond
05-14-2017, 09:49 PM
I understand totally Kathianne. I just wanted to let you know...no matter who reported it, nor where. NBC has it's hands on it. NBC is as trustworthy as Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Hillary Clinton. I won't take anything AXION attempts to color...either way. Until I can be assured their information is valid, and honest.
They are talking about it on Chris Wallace.

He is sick of the leaks.

Kathianne
05-15-2017, 05:11 AM
They are talking about it on Chris Wallace.

He is sick of the leaks.

Isn't everyone? Then again, who is the 'source' of the leaks? Why?

Solution? Fire all advisors other than his kids?

To imagine folks thought that Nancy Reagan had 'too much influence.'