PDA

View Full Version : "Impeach Maxine Waters"

jimnyc
05-14-2017, 01:27 PM
Excellent!! :laugh:

---

“Impeach Maxine Waters” Signs Appear Outside Congresswoman’s Town Hall Meeting

http://i.imgur.com/TbJ4Ymk.jpg

California Congresswoman Maxine Waters held a jam packed town hall meeting in the city of Inglewood today. The unhinged Dem leader spewed the standard anti-Trump fare. But don’t worry – “Muddy Waters” got trolled BIG TIME!

CBS Los Angeles reports:

"Thousands of her supporters, and a few protesters, crowded into the high school auditorium.

Laurie Perez spoke with Rep. Waters about what some are calling her breakout moment as one of the nation’s loudest critics of the president.

Waters, who represents California’s 43rd District, made a rock star entrance into the Inglewood high school auditorium bringing back to L.A. the “impeach trump” rallying cry that has catapulted her from hometown heroine to political “it girl.”

“Donald Trump, I’m coming for you!” Waters shouted.

“Auntie Maxine” as some now call her has become the poster child for those resisting the president’s policies. But her opponents posted what some were calling unflattering and racist posters of Waters that were quickly taken down.

“In this business you expect there are people who disagree with you or even hate you,” Waters said. “I put everything on the line, I’m going for it [because] I cannot suffer him, I’m so offended by him and the way he’s conducted himself, the way he disrespects people and to add insult to injury he doesn’t respect the government, he doesn’t know anything about it.”

Rest here - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/lol-impeach-maxine-waters-signs-appear-outside-congresswomans-town-hall-meeting-video/

aboutime
05-14-2017, 07:08 PM
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/bc479e274f5b1067b197113128037976125987ad5f8baf5536 5229a7e7dea7eb.jpg?w=800&h=522

Gunny
05-14-2017, 07:08 PM
Excellent!! :laugh:

---

“Impeach Maxine Waters” Signs Appear Outside Congresswoman’s Town Hall Meeting

http://i.imgur.com/TbJ4Ymk.jpg

California Congresswoman Maxine Waters held a jam packed town hall meeting in the city of Inglewood today. The unhinged Dem leader spewed the standard anti-Trump fare. But don’t worry – “Muddy Waters” got trolled BIG TIME!

CBS Los Angeles reports:

Rest here - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/lol-impeach-maxine-waters-signs-appear-outside-congresswomans-town-hall-meeting-video/

On what grounds does she call for impeachment? Because she doesn't like Trump? Can't accept the fact the American people tossed her party on it's ass?

How aboout we get rid of her for conduct unbecoming an elected official and representative of the US Government? THERE's a plan.

aboutime
05-14-2017, 07:18 PM
The United States constitution sets up strict requirements for removal of a sitting president for transgressions of “treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors,” and a process that requires the consent of both the House and two-thirds of the Senate. The 25th amendment further created a process whereby the president’s own lieutenants could remove him from office if he is “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office,” a process that has never been tested after being ratified in 1968 in the aftermath of JFK’s assassination. One president, Richard Nixon, resigned before articles of impeachment could be brought against him. Two other presidents have had articles impeachment brought against them in the House, though they were ultimately acquitted by the Senate.
Donald Trump is not likely to be the third.

Black Diamond
05-14-2017, 07:23 PM
On what grounds does she call for impeachment? Because she doesn't like Trump? Can't accept the fact the American people tossed her party on it's ass?

How aboout we get rid of her for conduct unbecoming an elected official and representative of the US Government? THERE's a plan.
She probably thinks saying "There's my African American" is an impeachable offense.

jimnyc
05-16-2017, 11:16 AM
They took it to her home, even though dumbo wasn't there.

---

Impeach Maxine Waters? Ask the protesters.

California Congresswoman Maxine Waters has been calling for the impeachment of President Trump but now there are those calling for her to be kicked out of office.

Standing outside the congresswoman’s home in L.A. are over a dozen protesters, a mariachi band and Omar Navarro. He ran against Waters and lost in 2016 but he’s getting ready for round two in 2018.

“‘Hashtag Impeach Maxine’. See Maxine is talking about impeaching President Donald Trump and yet she doesn’t ask herself what about her? What about her not doing her job for 35 years?”, asked Navarro.

Members of the black community and Latinos for Trump are out here protesting, calling for Waters to resign.

The congresswoman was not home at the time of protest.

Congresswoman Maxine Waters has been making national headlines, calling for the president to be impeached. But outside her home, over a dozen protesters were calling her out.

“She is not representing her constituents, especially the black constituents.”

“She thinks by putting down our president, we’re going to like her more. Every time she talks, she makes me want to throw up.”

Rest here - http://www.kabc.com/2017/05/15/impeach-maxine-waters-ask-the-protesters/

gabosaurus
05-16-2017, 11:27 AM
Sane Californians would welcome throwing Maxine Waters out of office. But she is supported by the same sort of blindly devoted followers that Trump has. The Cult of Personality.

jimnyc
05-16-2017, 11:30 AM
Sane Californians would welcome throwing Maxine Waters out of office. But she is supported by the same sort of blindly devoted followers that Trump has. The Cult of Personality.

That may be so, but everyone knows his time is limited, most likely 4 years. She's been in there about as long as I've been alive. And since I've been an adult, that entire time she has come off as a loon. I just truly can't understand why she keeps getting elected. Ain't my area, luckily.

But it would appear, from afar, that she is more concerned with being disruptive than she is with working for her constituents.

Kathianne
05-16-2017, 11:33 AM
That may be so, but everyone knows his time is limited, most likely 4 years. She's been in there about as long as I've been alive. And since I've been an adult, that entire time she has come off as a loon. I just truly can't understand why she keeps getting elected. Ain't my area, luckily.

But it would appear, from afar, that she is more concerned with being disruptive than she is with working for her constituents.

I agree. Her supporters have had years of no change, just Maxine benefitting Maxine.

I have hope that Trump will 'get it' or eventually the core will break, though I fear what will happen then. Coulter's near breakdown hints at an 'end of hope' scenario.

gabosaurus
05-16-2017, 11:33 AM
That may be so, but everyone knows his time is limited, most likely 4 years. She's been in there about as long as I've been alive. And since I've been an adult, that entire time she has come off as a loon. I just truly can't understand why she keeps getting elected. Ain't my area, luckily. But it would appear, from afar, that she is more concerned with being disruptive than she is with working for her constituents. You are entirely correct. Waters has become her own entity. Her and Pelosi believe they are above everyone and no longer answerable to anyone.

KarlMarx
05-16-2017, 05:33 PM
The United States constitution sets up strict requirements for removal of a sitting president for transgressions of “treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors,” and a process that requires the consent of both the House and two-thirds of the Senate. The 25th amendment further created a process whereby the president’s own lieutenants could remove him from office if he is “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office,” a process that has never been tested after being ratified in 1968 in the aftermath of JFK’s assassination. One president, Richard Nixon, resigned before articles of impeachment could be brought against him. Two other presidents have had articles impeachment brought against them in the House, though they were ultimately acquitted by the Senate.
Donald Trump is not likely to be the third.

Well said... articles of impeachment are drafted in the House (controlled by the Republicans) while the Senate, also controlled by the Republicans, act as jury with the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court acting as judge.... making impeachment unlikely... not to mention that the Dems have yet to satisfy the “treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors,” requirement.

Maxine Waters surely must know this and, in my opinion, she is simply using all this impeachment talk to score political points with her base.

Kathianne
05-16-2017, 05:35 PM
Well said... articles of impeachment are drafted in the House (controlled by the Republicans) while the Senate, also controlled by the Republicans, act as jury with the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court acting as judge.... making impeachment unlikely... not to mention that the Dems have yet to satisfy the “treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors,” requirement.

Maxine Waters surely must know this and, in my opinion, she is simply using all this impeachment talk to score political points with her base.

True, the problem comes with a definition for 'high crimes and misdemeanors.' The House gets to define.

BoogyMan
05-16-2017, 08:11 PM
The woman is a communist and should be drummed out of DC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0BdKkEKTrs

aboutime
05-16-2017, 08:49 PM
https://pics.me.me/whos-smarter-box-of-rocks-maxine-waters-i-prefer-the-20408594.png

CSM
05-17-2017, 07:40 AM
https://pics.me.me/whos-smarter-box-of-rocks-maxine-waters-i-prefer-the-20408594.png
At least the rocks can serve a useful purpose.