PDA

View Full Version : For those who dream of America coming together

Black Diamond
05-14-2017, 02:30 PM
Merrick Garland for FBI Boss?

jimnyc
05-14-2017, 02:47 PM

How much of a connection to Dems? And would there be any lingering animosity over not being chosen? Or would being put into this slot heal wounds?

Black Diamond
05-14-2017, 03:20 PM
How much of a connection to Dems? And would there be any lingering animosity over not being chosen? Or would being put into this slot heal wounds?
He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would do that. I didn't like him because he doesn't believe in the second amendment. Seems to have integrity but who knows.

Black Diamond
05-14-2017, 03:35 PM
He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would do that. I didn't like him because he doesn't believe in the second amendment. Seems to have integrity but who knows.
At the same time, nothing good comes from Obama. Screw him.

Black Diamond
05-14-2017, 04:11 PM
Question still stands for everyone though. Merrick garland for FBI director? Unite the country?

Abbey Marie
05-14-2017, 04:41 PM
Question still stands for everyone though. Merrick garland for FBI director? Unite the country?

IMO, nothing will unite this polarized country short of all out war waged against us. Not even sure then.

Black Diamond
05-14-2017, 04:41 PM
IMO, nothing will unite this polarized country short of all out war waged against us. Not even sure then.
Yeah I agree.

pete311
05-14-2017, 06:07 PM
That would leave an appeals seat open for Trump to fill. Dems won't have it.

Black Diamond
05-14-2017, 06:08 PM
That would leave an appeals seat open for Trump to fill. Dems won't have it.
Like they wouldn't have gorsuch. I think you're right to some extent. Dems will fight trump at every turn no matter what.

aboutime
05-14-2017, 07:25 PM
Though, I would prefer he stayed where he is in the House of Representatives as the Powerhouse WE THE PEOPLE need. I suspect Gowdy would be perfect for the job,
and would END all of the bickering. Democrats do not like Gowdy. Which makes him Perfect in bringing back LAW & ORDER to the FBI that was lost under Comey.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLbsrT-gIDsNRf3vHA8vYPXsT2tTTXTx2Eb92cF0k3JJKk7Gf5