PDA

View Full Version : Schumer: Dems May Refuse to Vote on Trump FBI Pick

jimnyc
05-14-2017, 03:02 PM
This is grammar school shit, Schumer is playing the same game as Maxine Waters. Look, I have no problem with any investigation, but it shouldn't impede the rest of the work, and congress critters shouldn't be using every waking moment to try and exact some made up revenge. They simply can't find anything but will run with it forever anyway. At least with the Hillary email crap there was actual proof. And while absolutely nothing is being found, and therefore nothing being done, it's a huge waste of taxpayers money, not to mention a waste of time that can be used on better things.

Do they want to find ways to bash Trump about things he did or is doing wrong? Well then hell, forget about this stuff that has no meat, he's giving them PLENTY of other things to run with besides this aka Russia. I don't think it's going to harm him in the long run without any proof. Hell, it may even help him if they bore the public with no proof crap and such agendas. So who knows who it will harm/help. But he's definitely giving them ammunition with his Twitter crap, horrible timings, bad executions & not to mention outright bad choices/actions on some things.

---

Schumer: Democrats May Refuse to Vote on Trump FBI Pick

The top Democrat in the U.S. Senate said on Sunday that Democrats would consider refusing to vote on a new FBI director until a special prosecutor is named to investigate President Donald Trump’s potential ties to Russia.

Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer said his caucus has not yet made a decision on whether to withhold their votes, but added that the issue is being looked at as a way to ensure there is a thorough investigation of alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. election.

"To have that special prosecutor, people would breathe a sigh of relief because then there would be a real independent person overlooking the FBI director," Schumer told CNN's "State of the Union" program.

Trump sparked a political firestorm when he abruptly fired James Comey, director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation last week. The FBI has been investigating alleged Russian meddling in the U.S. election and possible ties between Moscow and the Trump campaign.

Russia has denied the claims and the White House says there was no collusion.

Rest here - http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/schumer-democrats-refuse-vote/2017/05/14/id/790019/

Black Diamond
05-14-2017, 03:12 PM
Nuke that asshole.

Black Diamond
05-14-2017, 03:15 PM
It would be hilarious if the dems voted against merrick garland.

Gunny
05-14-2017, 03:53 PM
This is grammar school shit, Schumer is playing the same game as Maxine Waters. Look, I have no problem with any investigation, but it shouldn't impede the rest of the work, and congress critters shouldn't be using every waking moment to try and exact some made up revenge. They simply can't find anything but will run with it forever anyway. At least with the Hillary email crap there was actual proof. And while absolutely nothing is being found, and therefore nothing being done, it's a huge waste of taxpayers money, not to mention a waste of time that can be used on better things.

Do they want to find ways to bash Trump about things he did or is doing wrong? Well then hell, forget about this stuff that has no meat, he's giving them PLENTY of other things to run with besides this aka Russia. I don't think it's going to harm him in the long run without any proof. Hell, it may even help him if they bore the public with no proof crap and such agendas. So who knows who it will harm/help. But he's definitely giving them ammunition with his Twitter crap, horrible timings, bad executions & not to mention outright bad choices/actions on some things.

---

Schumer: Democrats May Refuse to Vote on Trump FBI Pick

The top Democrat in the U.S. Senate said on Sunday that Democrats would consider refusing to vote on a new FBI director until a special prosecutor is named to investigate President Donald Trump’s potential ties to Russia.

Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer said his caucus has not yet made a decision on whether to withhold their votes, but added that the issue is being looked at as a way to ensure there is a thorough investigation of alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. election.

"To have that special prosecutor, people would breathe a sigh of relief because then there would be a real independent person overlooking the FBI director," Schumer told CNN's "State of the Union" program.

Trump sparked a political firestorm when he abruptly fired James Comey, director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation last week. The FBI has been investigating alleged Russian meddling in the U.S. election and possible ties between Moscow and the Trump campaign.

Russia has denied the claims and the White House says there was no collusion.

Rest here - http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/schumer-democrats-refuse-vote/2017/05/14/id/790019/

THIS is where Republicans need to stand up and just crush the Dems with numbers. Let them know RIGHT NOW there''ll be no BS-ing around.

Black Diamond
05-14-2017, 03:57 PM
Schumer isn't doing himself any favors. People underestimate trump at their own peril.

Gunny
05-14-2017, 04:07 PM
Schumer isn't doing himself any favors. People underestimate trump at their own peril.

Trump's not doing himself any favors either. I've always been of the notion you fight fire with fire and the Republicans won't, or are incapable of it. Look at what Obama did. He rammed it down our throats, like it or not. I don't want to hear this "high road" excuse for appeasement/doing nothing. Give the Dem's a dose of their own medicine.

Schumer is acting like a baby. Let them cry. Who cares? A crying Dem usually means something good happened.

Black Diamond
05-14-2017, 04:09 PM
Trump's not doing himself any favors either. I've always been of the notion you fight fire with fire and the Republicans won't, or are incapable of it. Look at what Obama did. He rammed it down our throats, like it or not. I don't want to hear this "high road" excuse for appeasement/doing nothing. Give the Dem's a dose of their own medicine.

Schumer is acting like a baby. Let them cry. Who cares? A crying Dem usually means something good happened.
Sounds good to me. But I am wary of McCain and his maverick bullshit. We don't have much wiggle room on this one.

Gunny
05-14-2017, 04:19 PM
Sounds good to me. But I am wary of McCain and his maverick bullshit. We don't have much wiggle room on this one.

McCain overstayed his welcome long ago. Republicans need to take the next step and weed out some pointless bums and weak-kneed followers without losing the seats. My concern with McCain's seat is it is likely as not to go to a Dem. Their brand of conservatism in AZ is hardly traditional conservatism as we know it. McCain is THE perfect example. Or Gary Johnson (NM) calling himself conservative. He'd have to run as a Dem here.

aboutime
05-14-2017, 04:23 PM
https://pics.onsizzle.com/and-todays-dumbass-award-goes-to-sentor-chuck-schumer-schumer-15088852.png

KarlMarx
05-14-2017, 05:40 PM
Keep it up Chucky, you and your dumb ass Democratic retards-in-arms like Nancy "Deer in the Headlights" Pelosi and Maxine "Impeach Trump even though we don't have the votes in the House" Waters are practically ensuring Republican victories in 2018 and 2020

and for Goodness sake.... would you push up your freaking glasses!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Black Diamond
05-14-2017, 05:42 PM
Keep it up Chucky, you and your dumb ass Democratic retards-in-arms like Nancy "Deer in the Headlights" Pelosi and Maxine "Impeach Trump even though we don't have the votes in the House" Waters are practically ensuring Republican victories in 2018 and 2020

and for Goodness sake.... would you push up your freaking glasses!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
He thinks he's Benjamin Franklin.

KarlMarx
05-14-2017, 05:55 PM
He thinks he's Benjamin Franklin.

I always thought that Chuck Schemer ought to go fly a kite...

Black Diamond
05-14-2017, 06:06 PM
I always thought that Chuck Schemer ought to go fly a kite...
Took me a minute to get that one. Lol

pete311
05-14-2017, 06:11 PM
Why are you surprised. It's payback for repubs sitting on Garland and dozens of other judge seats.

Black Diamond
05-14-2017, 06:13 PM
Why are you surprised. It's payback for repubs sitting on Garland and dozens of other judge seats.
And the nuclear option that gave us gorsuch just as the nuclear option gave us appeals court nominees from Obama

aboutime
05-14-2017, 06:40 PM

petey. Obviously...again. You have not bothered to investigate, and learn how OFTEN, and HOW MANY times the Dems did the same thing. But that would make you look like the hypocrite...we all know, you really are.

A REMINDER FOR DEMOCRATS....http://www.redstate.com/jaycaruso/2017/02/04/democrats-set-standard-blocking-judicial-nominees/

Gunny
05-14-2017, 06:50 PM

"Payback", huh? How mature. If everyone votes, and votes party, Too bad for Chucky. Now you know what's it's like to sit by helplessly and watch someone dismantle your work. At least the Republican are abiding the Constitution. Something Obama and the Dems tossed out the window on Day One.

pete311
05-14-2017, 07:57 PM
"Payback", huh? How mature. If everyone votes, and votes party, Too bad for Chucky. Now you know what's it's like to sit by helplessly and watch someone dismantle your work. At least the Republican are abiding the Constitution. Something Obama and the Dems tossed out the window on Day One.

The cycle will swing the other way sometime. The current admin always gets back at the old.

Gunny
05-14-2017, 08:01 PM
The cycle will swing the other way sometime. The current admin always gets back at the old.It has never been as petty and childish as it is now in my entire life. The government and people used to put the Nation first. Now they're just against whatever the other side is for, regardless whether or not is best for the Nation.

Petty partisan politics is what has divided this Nation.

aboutime
05-14-2017, 08:26 PM
The cycle will swing the other way sometime. The current admin always gets back at the old.

The only "cycle" Chucky Schumer knows about is HIS monthly visit to the MIDOL drug store counter.

https://pics.me.me/muh-vagina-cryin-chuck-schumer-reveals-where-the-leaks-really-20070869.png

pete311
05-14-2017, 09:04 PM
The only "cycle" Chucky Schumer knows about is HIS monthly visit to the MIDOL drug store counter.

https://pics.me.me/muh-vagina-cryin-chuck-schumer-reveals-where-the-leaks-really-20070869.png

Are you inferring women are inferior?

aboutime
05-14-2017, 09:27 PM

Not at all. Just people like you. That's one of those Liberal, Democrat Tricks you are using. Twisting things around to make your context appear as if I am belittling women. How much more immature, and dumb can you try to be???

Black Diamond
05-14-2017, 09:33 PM
It was hilarious.

aboutime
05-14-2017, 09:39 PM
It was hilarious.

Black Diamond. Looks like I hurt his feelings. How do we know whether petey is a DRAG QUEEN who is offended when someone talks about REAL women?

pete311
05-14-2017, 09:51 PM
Not at all. Just people like you. That's one of those Liberal, Democrat Tricks you are using. Twisting things around to make your context appear as if I am belittling women. How much more immature, and dumb can you try to be???

So what is the joke? It appears the joke is that Schumer is becoming a women. What is funny about that? Are women inherently funny? What is inherently funny about a women's menstruation?

Gunny
05-14-2017, 10:17 PM
So what is the joke? It appears the joke is that Schumer is becoming a women. What is funny about that? Are women inherently funny? What is inherently funny about a women's menstruation?Everyone and everything is inherently funny to me. People are goofy. And just so you know I'm fair, I laugh at myself when I do something goofy as much as I would anyone else.

Schumer is a radical idiot who puts partisan politics ahead of doing what's right and best for the people. He doesn't care. The Republicans are for it so he's default against it no matter what. People like that have no business in public office. I would add Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and Charlie Rangel to the list, just off the top of my head.

aboutime
05-15-2017, 07:45 PM
So what is the joke? It appears the joke is that Schumer is becoming a women. What is funny about that? Are women inherently funny? What is inherently funny about a women's menstruation?

Wrong again petey. There's nothing funny about ANY WOMAN's personal, medical, or hygene. It should remain private. On the other hand. Like Schumer. Thinking of YOU having to deal with womanly situations like HIM is as funny as it can get.

You come here to insist...With ALLIGATOR TEARS, pretending to be concerned that we may have insulted the Women members...when the reality is: YOUR PHONY LIBERALISM MAKES YOU LOOK DUMBER THAN A BOX OF ROCKS.:laugh: