PDA

View Full Version : Fox News

Black Diamond
05-14-2017, 04:03 PM
They just aren't the same without oreilly. I realize it's a different time slot, but "The Five" is shit. It ruins the lineup imo. They need another big name in nightly lineup.

Gunny
05-14-2017, 04:12 PM
They just aren't the same without oreilly. I realize it's a different time slot, but "The Five" is shit. It ruins the lineup imo. They need another big name in nightly lineup.

I quit watching Fox News quite a few years ago. I don't care for O'Reilly. He's a pompous ass. Even when he's right on a topic he's a turnoff. Hannity is worse.

Where did O'Reilly go?

Black Diamond
05-14-2017, 04:13 PM
I quit watching Fox News quite a few years ago. I don't care for O'Reilly. He's a pompous ass. Even when he's right on a topic he's a turnoff. Hannity is worse.

Where did O'Reilly go?
He was fired for sexual harassment. I don't know where he will land.

aboutime
05-14-2017, 04:16 PM
We no longer watch any news on TV. The Weather Channel, Smithsonian, and History Channel are on, unless we are listening to music.

My primary start for news is the DRUDGE REPORT. Online, and seemingly the only Dependable source that points out the LIARS from both parties equally.

Abbey Marie
05-14-2017, 04:36 PM

I agree. It's not the right vibe for the time slot. I stopped watching.

And all Tucker Carlson wants to do is bring on liberal folks to argue with. They are heard enough on every other station.

Gunny
05-14-2017, 04:45 PM
He was fired for sexual harassment. I don't know where he will land.

Oh .... I vaguely recall that. I think it happened when I was sick so I wasn't paying much attention.

Honestly, I don't like these OpEd shows and "Fox News is a misnomer. Even their actual "news" shows is just same old group setting, complete with token female, that sit around and giggle at their own stale jokes and report on nothing I ever given a damn about.

Gunny
05-14-2017, 04:47 PM
I agree. It's not the right vibe for the time slot. I stopped watching.

And all Tucker Carlson wants to do is bring on liberal folks to argue with. They are heard enough on every other station.

The Five was okay when it was Redeye with Gutfeld and on in the middle of the night. Tucker Carlson is a dork.