PDA

View Full Version : Coulter turns on Trump

gabosaurus
05-15-2017, 09:53 AM
Says she is worried that "Trump haters were right." http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/14/ann-coulter-is-worried-the-trump-haters-were-right/

pete311
05-15-2017, 09:56 AM
A snake calling a snake and snake doesn't make me satisfied.

Gunny
05-15-2017, 10:10 AM
Says she is worried that "Trump haters were right." http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/14/ann-coulter-is-worried-the-trump-haters-were-right/

The usual spin Gabby? Voicing a concern is hardly "turning on Trump". I have to wonder how many people listen to and believe Ann Coulter. She is as fascist as any Leftwinger. Her way or the highway. And she appears to be fixated on this wall as the make or break for Trump. Perhaps in her little cabal it is. I think anyone that hung their hat on THAT campaign promise needs to tear up their voter registration card and go iron their McDonald's uniform.

First no matter what Trump romises, Congress has to fund it. She herself points out Trump has little to no support from Congrssional Republicans.

The one thing I agree with her on is about family. I've been saying it since Bill Clinton was President and Hillary was interjecting herself. I didn't vote for your family. Replace the White house China (Nancy Reagan), open a library and Start a reading program (Bush). Stay out of the politics. No one voted for you.

gabosaurus
05-15-2017, 12:55 PM
Spin? I was merely posting a topic. I realize it's not breitbart, but not need to shoot the messenger. :cool:

Gunny
05-15-2017, 02:01 PM
Spin? I was merely posting a topic. I realize it's not breitbart, but not need to shoot the messenger. :cool:

Your tread title is spin. I does NOT reflect what Coulter said.

gabosaurus
05-15-2017, 03:40 PM
How can the thread title not reflect was Coulter said when it is part of what she said in the interview? "If we just keep going to New York. Well again, I’ll say we had no choice, but the Trump-haters were right…It’s a nightmare. I can’t even contemplate that. Right now I’m still rooting for him to turn around and take us toward LA."

Drummond
05-15-2017, 05:57 PM

Your spin is a form of context exaggeration, to serve your own agenda.

Its possible to offer comment and criticism without turning completely against the person who's the subject of it. However, you'd rather paint this as more than it really is.

Kathianne
05-15-2017, 06:00 PM
I think Trump would be well served by constructive criticism by his strong supporters. Coulter came out a bit strong, but that's also what she did when the tingles started up her leg, led her to write a book about the second coming.

Drudge, along with many others seem to be trying to send him a few messages: keep promises; you're losing supporters; stop the infernal tweeting; don't lie...

hjmick
05-15-2017, 06:07 PM
Title of the article linked:

Ann Coulter Is Worried The ‘Trump-Haters Were Right’

Title of Gab's thread:

Coulter Turns on Trump

Coulter quotes from article:

Uhhhh. I’m not very happy with what has happened so far. I guess we have to try to push him to keep his promises. But this isn’t North Korea, and if he doesn’t keep his promises I’m out. This is why we voted for him. I think everyone who voted for him knew his personality was grotesque, it was the issues.

Yeah, I mean, my fingers are still crossed. It’s not like I’m out yet, but boy, things don’t look good. I’ve said to other people, it’s as if we’re in Chicago and Trump tells us he’s going to get us to LA in six days. But for the first three days we are driving towards New York. Yes, it is true he can still turn around and get us to LA in three days, but I’m a little nervous.

No where does she indicate she has "turned on Trump" (though I'm not sure what she's waiting for...) so this thread is essentially a big GOD damned fail.

Gonna start another thread in which we can figuratively smack you around Gabs?

aboutime
05-15-2017, 06:37 PM

Keep tryin' gabby. Being the master PROLIFERATOR of FAKE NEWS, and having the stupidity to make FALSE claims...out of context. Make you another LAUGHING STOCK who deserves the DNC Award for Perpetual Ignorance.

https://movietvtechgeeks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/technology-and-the-fake-news-wildfire-2016-images.jpg
And your prize is a 365 day supply of DNC GRAPE KOOL-AID...flavored with the URINE of all the Democrats you love.

Gunny
05-15-2017, 09:03 PM
How can the thread title not reflect was Coulter said when it is part of what she said in the interview? "If we just keep going to New York. Well again, I’ll say we had no choice, but the Trump-haters were right…It’s a nightmare. I can’t even contemplate that. Right now I’m still rooting for him to turn around and take us toward LA."

Because not once does she say anything remotely resembling "turning on Trump". THAT is pure spin. Too bad if she's disappointed or whatever. Every President has disappointed me at one time or another and Obama was an embarrassment.

Expressing a concern on an issue is not "turning" on someone.