PDA

View Full Version : The Past Week Is Making The FBI Director Search Difficult

Kathianne
05-16-2017, 01:18 PM
Cornyn has withdrawn. Gowdy said he doesn't want consideration as of yesterday. Garland too has expressed a 'no thanks,' in spite of McConnell:

http://hotair.com/archives/2017/05/16/capitol-hill-wh-dont-look-next-fbi-director/

NightTrain
05-16-2017, 01:23 PM
Nominate Sarah Palin and let's call it a day.

Kathianne
05-16-2017, 01:25 PM
Nominate Sarah Palin and let's call it a day.

Oh that would be smashing.

NightTrain
05-16-2017, 01:33 PM
The liberal explosion would make it worth it.

Very well, David Clarke or Sheriff Joe. Liberals hate those two almost as much as they hate her, without the jealous woman-hate that Gabby displayed for Sarah because of her looks.

Kathianne
05-16-2017, 01:38 PM

Very well, David Clarke or Sheriff Joe. Liberals hate those two almost as much as they hate her, without the jealous woman-hate that Gabby displayed for Sarah because of her looks.

He doesn't need more controversy, there's plenty for now. They need to get someone in there that has a reputation on the line of McMaster to shut down Schumer & Co., when they start bleating.

NightTrain
05-16-2017, 01:48 PM
He doesn't need more controversy, there's plenty for now. They need to get someone in there that has a reputation on the line of McMaster to shut down Schumer & Co., when they start bleating.

Killjoy. :poke:

jimnyc
05-16-2017, 03:47 PM
Not sure if Giuliani or Ray Kelly have been eliminated from the process yet. Giuliani would still be my first choice.

Black Diamond
05-16-2017, 03:57 PM
Not sure if Giuliani or Ray Kelly have been eliminated from the process yet. Giuliani would still be my first choice.
I'm not going to forget Rudy. Ever. He led the country through its darkest hour when he wasn't even president.

pete311
05-18-2017, 02:59 PM
Joe Lieberman front-runner for FBI post. He would be a terrible choice, wtf? Fun fact, his law firm represents Trump.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/18/politics/joe-lieberman-fbi-front-runner/

Gunny
05-18-2017, 03:43 PM

I'd easily go for Clarke. Would be interesting though, him working for Trump. .You don't have to guess what Clark is thinking :laugh:. (I KNEW I liked him for a reason)

Kathianne
05-18-2017, 03:51 PM
It looks like Clarke already has a new gig:

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/05/controversial_sheriff_david_cl.html

Sheriff David Clarke of Milwaukee County, Wisconsin is joining the Department of Homeland Security, he announced this week.

Speaking to WISN, Clarke, (http://www.wisn.com/article/sheriff-clarke-says-hes-leaving-for-a-homeland-security-position/9868293)an outspoken supporter of President Donald Trump, will be the Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security. Clarke has been sheriff of Milwaukee County since 2002.
Clarke is expected to start the new position in June. He will be reportedly be working in the Office of Partnership and Programs as a liaison with state, local and tribal law enforcement.

...<iframe class="teads-resize" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: inherit; line-height: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; max-width: 100%; width: 533px; margin: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; border-width: initial !important; border-style: none !important; height: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; display: block !important;"></iframe>

Black Diamond
05-18-2017, 03:55 PM
I think Giuliani is done with major positions.

gabosaurus
05-18-2017, 04:44 PM
Would you settle for Joe Lieberman?

Gunny
05-18-2017, 04:48 PM
Would you settle for Joe Lieberman?

They need someone to work the drive thru at Wendy's. Would keep that leftist stench to a minimum. Let me know if you want me to get him an application.

gabosaurus
05-18-2017, 04:52 PM
Then why has Trump been mentioning him as the new favorite to get the job?

Gunny
05-18-2017, 05:11 PM
Then why has Trump been mentioning him as the new favorite to get the job?

I couldn't say. I don't keep up with Trump. The only reason I know about anything he's doing is because the usual suspects keep posting thread after pointless thread about him. I WILL say he must be a real threat, not to mention slap in the face to you lefties for you to go after him with kindergarten tactics.

As far as Liebman is concerned he's probably more senile than last time his name was mentioned.