PDA

View Full Version : Some of You Might Want To Turn On Cavuto

Kathianne
05-17-2017, 03:10 PM
They are discussing 'turbulence on the markets.' Seems there was some big conference with lots of financial guys today. They spoke of what was happening in the markets today, think it's doubt creeping in that they will not get tax cuts, that health care may not get through, and even *gasp* there is a possibility of impeachment, 'not 100%, not 0%, somewhere in between.

They are very concerned about uncertainty created by constant crisis, some small, some much bigger, nearly all of which have Trump's imprint on them. Chaos is not good for the markets that want stability.

It's the steady drip, drip, drip that has not stopped. The dollar has been falling, way before today, but it's falling more.

pete311
05-17-2017, 03:21 PM
I for one actually welcome a 5-8% market hair cut. I sold a bunch of stocks last night and now can load back up at great prices.

Black Diamond
05-17-2017, 03:25 PM
Comey gives a press conference tomorrow saying the memo doesn't exist and it goes up 400 points.

Kathianne
05-17-2017, 03:30 PM
Comey gives a press conference tomorrow saying the memo doesn't exist and it goes up 400 points.

You have a link? That would be excellent, would certainly put a damper on what is going on.

Black Diamond
05-17-2017, 03:34 PM
You have a link? That would be excellent, would certainly put a damper on what is going on.
It was hypothetical. Sorry.

Kathianne
05-17-2017, 03:34 PM
James Woolsey was just on and said if he gets through this latest crisis, he needs to slow down on decisions. Less talk about 'great' and more time spent making sure whatever they are rolling out is done correctly. He brought up the immigration ban, healthcare, problems with timing of healthcare and budget, statements on 'just leaving healthcare' as creating turmoil and a expectancy that whatever is brought out will need to be rethought. I don't remember Cavuto doing a program like this, where it's all analysis of the president.

Kathianne
05-17-2017, 03:35 PM
It was hypothetical. Sorry.

I was pretty sure of that. ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-17-2017, 04:38 PM
James Woolsey was just on and said if he gets through this latest crisis, he needs to slow down on decisions. Less talk about 'great' and more time spent making sure whatever they are rolling out is done correctly. He brought up the immigration ban, healthcare, problems with timing of healthcare and budget, statements on 'just leaving healthcare' as creating turmoil and a expectancy that whatever is brought out will need to be rethought. I don't remember Cavuto doing a program like this, where it's all analysis of the president.

Has more to do with the widespread and organized campaign against Trump than it does the things he says. Of course WHAT HE SAYS is news(OUTRAGEOUSLY DISTORTED AND MAGNIFIED) but how it is being played and by whom is key.
Also, NORTH KOREA ANTICS, IRAN AND SAUDI ACTIONS, SYRIA AND RUSSIA , ALONG WITH OPEC MAKING RECENT COUNTER MOVES ARE LIKELY GREATER FACTORS THAN TRUMP AND HIS WORDS, IMHO.
Globalists are out to destroy him and may yet do so..
Even if it is only enough to put in one of their own in four years, as they did obama, this nation suffers massively,IMHO..-Tyr

gabosaurus
05-17-2017, 08:15 PM
Bottom line: Trump is good for the market. He is pro-business and anti-regulation. Whatever else happens has little relevance.
The lone exception is if Trump start backtracking on his promises and retain higher taxes on corporations.