Gunny
05-18-2017, 06:17 PM
Already spit up on grandpa.:laugh:

It's a boy. They named him Jacob.

hjmick
05-18-2017, 06:22 PM

Well, now you've done it... The lady folks are gonna be pissed you didn't post a picture...

Kathianne
05-18-2017, 06:23 PM
Well, now you've done it... The lady folks are gonna be pissed you didn't post a picture...

What he said! Got to see the lil' man!

Gunny
05-18-2017, 06:37 PM

I don't even have a picture yet. Kid's still got new car smell on it. I got to hold him a total of 2 minutes.:laugh:

It's tough but I hsve to be sitting down when I do hold him. Still don't trust my balance enough to stand up with him. Narrows the opportunities.

Kathianne
05-18-2017, 06:38 PM
I don't even have a picture yet. Kid's still got new car smell on it. I got to hold him a total of 2 minutes.:laugh:

It's tough but I hsve to be sitting down when I do hold him. Still don't trust my balance enough to stand up with him. Narrows the opportunities.

Oh! New baby smell! Love their lil necks!

Gunny
05-18-2017, 06:52 PM
Oh! New baby smell! Love their lil necks!

Sure was quiet around here about an hour ago.:laugh:

aboutime
05-18-2017, 06:56 PM
There is no pleasure in the World like a Grandchild...looking up at you, to smile, or throw up, or...take a leak into the air at GRANDPA, or GRANDMA!

The beginning of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. Awesome feelings...:clap:

Gunny
05-18-2017, 06:59 PM
There is no pleasure in the World like a Grandchild...looking up at you, to smile, or throw up, or...take a leak into the air at GRANDPA, or GRANDMA!

The beginning of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. Awesome feelings...:clap:

Forgot about that taking a leak crap with boys. This is the first time I've been around a newborn boy. Rest of the kids and grandkids are girls.

hjmick
05-18-2017, 07:12 PM
Kid's still got new car smell on it.

Bad news Gunny... That ain't new car smell... Better check the diaper...

Gunny
05-18-2017, 07:18 PM
Bad news Gunny... That ain't new car smell... Better check the diaper...

Not me. There's a price for not relinquishing the baby. :) Besides, the SIL is jealous of his own shadow. I'll get my turn when the new wears off and they go back to work.

Russ
05-18-2017, 07:24 PM

Congrats Gunny! :dance:

Abbey Marie
05-18-2017, 07:28 PM

Damn straight.

Congrats Gunny!!

NightTrain
05-19-2017, 09:37 AM
Congrats, Gramps!

Got the little fella doing any push ups yet?

They build character, you know. :drillsarge:

Gunny
05-19-2017, 09:43 AM
Congrats, Gramps!

Got the little fella doing any push ups yet?

They build character, you know. :drillsarge:

Not yet. They build characters alright. Look at me.:laugh:

Gunny
05-20-2017, 02:28 PM
Wasn't sure when anyone was going to bother to tell me, but my grandson'e middle name is MINE. :mm::mm::mm:

No wonder the SIL has been acting goofy toward me. Aside from being jealous of his own shadow, he fell out of the name loop. :laugh:

(Was actually HIS choice. Ash wanted to make him a Larry Jr and he said no. Tough. Got my last name in front of the hyphen as well. I don't know my daughter kept her last name with this marriage.