PDA

View Full Version : Alien: Covenant

Abbey Marie
05-19-2017, 02:51 PM
Going to see this in about an hour with my date, Russ.

Reviews may not be great, but I loved the first Prometheus movie. I will report later.

:popcorn:

pete311
05-19-2017, 03:03 PM
I definitely want to see it. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

NightTrain
05-19-2017, 03:13 PM
Going to see this in about an hour with my date, Russ.

Reviews may not be great, but I loved the first Prometheus movie. I will report later.

:popcorn:

Be sure you take a chaperone. We wouldn't want this Russ character to take any liberties with wandering hands.

Abbey Marie
05-19-2017, 07:14 PM
I definitely want to see it. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

I won't spoil it for you by reviewing it. Unless you want me to.

Abbey Marie
05-19-2017, 07:14 PM
Be sure you take a chaperone. We wouldn't want this Russ character to take any liberties with wandering hands.

Geez, I was kinda counting on it.

:coffee:

Gunny
05-19-2017, 08:15 PM
I won't spoil it for you by reviewing it. Unless you want me to.

Couple of funnies for ya:

I went and saw the original Alien in 79 when it came out. Was weird. So next day at work (actually night, I was outside smoking and Tom comes out with a banana peel over his head and face and snuck up and surprised me. I about jumped over the building.:laugh:

In Norflok when the 2nd one came out, the wife (A Marine) and I went to the theater to see it. Some Navy dependents were behind us talking trash saying "figures they're jarheads". Our heads swiveled around in unison and they got the death stare. On cue and not to be outdone, Ash was an infant then and decided to start crying. I just smirked and said "She's a jarhead too". They moved. :bye1:

I think I've seen bits and pieces of the next one and no interest in the last one.I'm holding out to see Logan whenever it comes out on blu-ray. hate movie theaters.

Russ
05-19-2017, 08:17 PM

She didn't seem to mind. :cool:

Abbey Marie
05-19-2017, 08:33 PM
She didn't seem to mind. :cool:

https://grenfellactiongroup.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/laurel-and-hardy-shh.jpg