PDA

View Full Version : Feeding the fire

Trinity
08-06-2007, 09:15 AM
I don't know if you realize this or not, I know some of you do.

But you are just adding fuel to the fire with all the threads about LN and flag burning.

She is 17 years old and is out to get attention, and out to piss a couple of people on this board off, and you are allowing her to accomplish what she set out to do.

If you would let it drop and ignore it and her if necessary, she would eventually remove the avatar.

The longer you continue with the name calling and the insults the longer she is going to keep it up.

diuretic
08-06-2007, 09:31 AM
You're quite right. But I think that somehow there's some reciprocity involved. Sometimes I think we're all just lab rats. "Flowers for Algernon" anyone? :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
08-06-2007, 09:34 AM
And you just started another one. :laugh2:

Trinity
08-06-2007, 09:35 AM
:laugh2: Yep I did! :laugh2:

Hagbard Celine
08-06-2007, 09:46 AM

But you are just adding fuel to the fire with all the threads about LN and flag burning.

She is 17 years old and is out to get attention, and out to piss a couple of people on this board off, and you are allowing her to accomplish what she set out to do.

If you would let it drop and ignore it and her if necessary, she would eventually remove the avatar.

The longer you continue with the name calling and the insults the longer she is going to keep it up.
17 huh? Are there any pics of LN?

nevadamedic
08-06-2007, 09:49 AM

I think ive stated that close to 10 times. No one will listen, they are blinded by anger.

nevadamedic
08-06-2007, 09:50 AM

Yup, but your barking up the wrong tree. She isn't into guys.:poke:

Hagbard Celine
08-06-2007, 10:01 AM
Yup, but your barking up the wrong tree. She isn't into guys.:poke:

Hey, according to you guyz, it's a choice, so I'd probably be able to convince her otherwise.:finger3:

nevadamedic
08-06-2007, 10:06 AM
Hey, according to you guyz, it's a choice, so I'd probably be able to convince her otherwise.:finger3:

You would probably convince her guy's definatly arn't for her, although she might be interested since your equipped like a girl. :laugh2:

Hagbard Celine
08-06-2007, 10:19 AM
You would probably convince her guy's definatly arn;t for her, although she might be interested since your equipped like a girl. :laugh2:

You would know.

Sitarro
08-06-2007, 11:07 AM
Ah-ha!

Sitarro
08-06-2007, 11:08 AM

You're a guy Celine??????? I always thought that you were a lesbian pretending, in vain, to be a guy. I know some of those at work......pretty pathetic. They act all butch and try to get the badass look but they just look like girls trying to be guys....weak.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Hagbard Celine
08-06-2007, 11:13 AM
You're a guy Celine??????? I always thought that you were a lesbian pretending, in vain, to be a guy. I know some of those at work......pretty pathetic. They act all butch and try to get the badass look but they just look like girls trying to be guys....weak.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Sorry to put an end to your fantasy Sitarro. Oh well, all good things come to an end eventually :dunno:

Sitarro
08-06-2007, 12:08 PM
Sorry to put an end to your fantasy Sitarro. Oh well, all good things come to an end eventually :dunno:

This comeback doesn't make sense. I'm a proud heterosexual, why would I be attracted to a lesbian trying to look like a man? :lame2:

Give it another try, i know you can do better.:cool:

Hagbard Celine
08-06-2007, 01:02 PM
This comeback doesn't make sense. I'm a proud heterosexual, why would I be attracted to a lesbian trying to look like a man? :lame2:

Translation: I'm not quick enough to think of anything witty to say so I'll get serious and play the "you don't make any sense" card. Just have a good, long cry--get it all out Sitarro.

nevadamedic
08-06-2007, 02:17 PM

Actually I think he is trying to flirt with you......... :laugh2:

Sitarro
08-06-2007, 02:20 PM
Translation: I'm not quick enough to think of anything witty to say so I'll get serious and play the "you don't make any sense" card. Just have a good, long cry--get it all out Sitarro.

Gee Celine, this was worse than the first, go ask a professor for some help frat boy.

OCA
08-06-2007, 02:24 PM

Dude, she's definitely not hot, not even mediocre.

nevadamedic
08-06-2007, 03:04 PM
Gee Celine, this was worse than the first, go ask a professor for some help frat boy.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

LiberalNation
08-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Another thread about me. Wow I must be importent or very popular. NM has three of his own too.

OCA
08-06-2007, 09:37 PM
Another thread about me. Wow I must be importent or very popular. NM has three of his own too.

Popularly disliked.

LiberalNation
08-06-2007, 10:18 PM
Oh I think I can live with that.

Yurt
08-06-2007, 10:23 PM

A flag burning thread is not appropriate because of LN?

jackass
08-07-2007, 12:09 PM
A flag burning thread is not appropriate because of LN?

Its not about being appropriate. Its about giving LN the attention that she craves. She will do anything for that attention, even put up a burning flag avatar or eating tacos! :laugh2:

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 12:26 PM

Translaton... Your a Pedophile.

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Popularly disliked.

That's not true.

dan
08-07-2007, 12:43 PM

WHAT?!??!?!?!?!?! That's the most insane post in the history of DP, hands-down. :clap:

shattered
08-07-2007, 12:45 PM

What exactly is your fascination with pedophiles? You continually post about them, purposely go in search of stories on them, and constantly call others by that name.

Looking for something, perhaps?

diuretic
08-07-2007, 12:46 PM
WHAT?!??!?!?!?!?! That's the most insane post in the history of DP, hands-down. :clap:

No way, there's plenty of competition for that title :laugh2:

dan
08-07-2007, 12:56 PM
No way, there's plenty of competition for that title

No argument there!:laugh2:

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 01:03 PM
Its not about being appropriate. Its about giving LN the attention that she craves. She will do anything for that attention, even put up a burning flag avatar or eating tacos! :laugh2:

I love tacos! :laugh2:

Pale Rider
08-07-2007, 03:31 PM
That's not true.

Yes it is. You seem to be the only one claiming to be a conservative sticking up for this little piece of America hating dog shit, and I see you've pos repped her too. What kind of a conservative are you nm? I ask because you don't fit into ANY description I have of a conservative.

Pale Rider
08-07-2007, 03:32 PM
I love tacos! :laugh2:

You love America hating, US flag burning, LIBERALS.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 03:33 PM
You love America hating, US flag burning, LIBERALS.

Before you know it, Taco Bell will be our phone company

OCA
08-07-2007, 03:35 PM
That's not true.

You've got to be the most oblivious motherfucker on the board.