PDA

View Full Version : Hamas Calls for ‘Day of Rage’

jimnyc
05-19-2017, 03:56 PM
So this is the "political" group that we are expected to accept? They are legitimate? :rolleyes:

---

Palestinians Riot in West Bank, Gaza As Hamas Calls for ‘Day of Rage’

The Times of Israel reports: Israeli security forces faced off against Palestinian rioters Friday in multiple locations throughout the West Bank and along the Gaza border, as hundreds took part in the violent demonstrations.

Demonstrators burned tires and hurled rocks at Israeli security forces, who were responding with non-lethal means. On the Gaza border Palestinians claimed live fire was used in some instances as rioters approached the border fence.

An Israeli soldier and a Border Policeman were lightly wounded by rock throwers during a riot near the West Bank village of Aboud, north of Ramallah. The Palestinian Red Crescent reported that between 30 and 40 people had been injured throughout the territories, mostly by tear gas and rubber bullets. In Gaza one man was said to be in serious condition and two others reportedly suffered moderate injuries.

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/05/19/palestinians-riot-west-bank-gaza-hamas-calls-day-rage/

Black Diamond
05-19-2017, 04:04 PM
Trump should pay them back by moving our embassy to Jerusalem.

Kathianne
05-19-2017, 04:06 PM
and yet, treatment of Hamas is continuing in much the same way it did under Obama. That's in spite of any campaign rhetoric.

NightTrain
05-19-2017, 04:09 PM
I'm calling for a Day of MOABs.

jimnyc
05-19-2017, 04:15 PM
and yet, treatment of Hamas is continuing in much the same way it did under Obama. That's in spite of any campaign rhetoric.

Has Trump spoken with them or did something happen between the 2 that I missed?

Kathianne
05-19-2017, 04:18 PM
Has Trump spoken with them or did something happen between the 2 that I missed?

They rewrote their charter, so that they will remain off 'terror list' and Abbas may continue in talks.