PDA

View Full Version : Before Trump left on his trip. The LEAK in the WHITE HOUSE was exposed.

aboutime
05-19-2017, 08:43 PM
http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/dina-powell.jpg

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/report-trumps-deputy-natsec-advisor-dina-powell-leaks-new-york-times/

Russ
05-19-2017, 08:52 PM
If this turns out to be true, then this Dina Habib Powell should go to "pound-you-in-the-___" prison for 20 years for committing a series of treasonous felonies.

One other thing, if this turns out to be true - it means that The Gateway Pundit can perform better investigations that the FBI, when Comey is the Director. It would mean that the FBI has been a bunch of politically-motivated, incompetent dolts.

aboutime
05-19-2017, 09:23 PM
If this turns out to be true, then this Dina Habib Powell should go to "pound-you-in-the-___" prison for 20 years for committing a series of treasonous felonies.

One other thing, if this turns out to be true - it means that The Gateway Pundit can perform better investigations that the FBI, when Comey is the Director. It would mean that the FBI has been a bunch of politically-motivated, incompetent dolts.

I am still mystified as to WHY Trump hasn't gotten all of the LEFT-OVER Obama lovers out of the W/H. Knowing that she also had connections with the Muslim Brotherhood should have cued Donald's daughter to distance herself from that woman; no matter how much they may have been friends.

As for her felonies...and they are felonies. Disclosing Classified information to anyone who has no security clearance is a FELONY.
She should get a nice room in GITMO too! IF IT IS TRUE!

Gunny
05-19-2017, 09:45 PM
I am still mystified as to WHY Trump hasn't gotten all of the LEFT-OVER Obama lovers out of the W/H. Knowing that she also had connections with the Muslim Brotherhood should have cued Donald's daughter to distance herself from that woman; no matter how much they may have been friends.

As for her felonies...and they are felonies. Disclosing Classified information to anyone who has no security clearance is a FELONY.
She should get a nice room in GITMO too! IF IT IS TRUE!I'm sure yet who the players are, and what their actual positions are. IF they are political appointees made by Obama, Trump can get rid of them. If they are just run of the mill Federal government employees, he can't without cause. Those lifers in DC that are just government employees and a :Good ol' boy: network from Hell. And they play partisan games.

They hold a LOT of unseen power. Trump is learning that the hard way by firing an entrenched bureaucrat in Comey. He needs to learn to play this game smarter and and actually listen to those who know how. If he doesn't want to play the game he needs to learn how ot beat it, or it WILL swallow him.

NightTrain
05-19-2017, 09:49 PM
Hmmm... I hope the leaker has been identified.

We'll see soon, with a firing and some big jail time. WaPo has a mole in the administration, too - that's not to say that this can't be the same one, though.

I think CNN just makes shit up without bothering to cultivate a mole.

Gunny
05-19-2017, 09:58 PM

She should get a nice room in GITMO too! IF IT IS TRUE!He can't just fire a government employee without cause.. I think he CAN fire political appointees.

The Bureaucracy is the REAL power in DC. Not the President, Congress, nor anyone else. Those lifer civilians see Presidents come and go and mostly don't care who it is so long as their position, power and pay are maintained. That's where Trump screwed up with Comey. He's threatening the bureaucracy by firing one of them. And yes, they play games. Look at BS over this crap for firing Comey. You'd think Trump was Lee Harvey Oswald.

Trump is showing a chink in his armor. He's out of his league and trying to take on an invisible monster he has no experience with. IF he's going to take them on, he better find and listen to some people that know the game and how to play it. Otherwise, he needs to quit rocking the boat and get on wit doing what he can.

Bear in mind, if the Dems can keep up a constant turmoil that distracts Trump from his job, they win at least a partial so they aren't going to stop.

Rick likes to claim he's been right about everything which puts him only one right ahead of me --Trump winning. I said last Nov once the left got over the shock they were going to double down with every dirty game in the book. And so they have.

NightTrain
05-19-2017, 10:34 PM
According to the original story, McMaster is the leak and this Powell chick is his stooge.

http://gotnews.com/busted-sources-confirm-natsec-advisor-h-r-mcmaster-deputy-dina-powell-leaking-anti-trump-media/

I don't know... this seems pretty far fetched but the shit will hit the fan in a big way if it's true.

I've never heard of GotNews before now.

Black Diamond
05-20-2017, 12:26 AM
Have Omarosa Fire them.

Gunny
05-20-2017, 09:39 AM
According to the original story, McMaster is the leak and this Powell chick is his stooge.

http://gotnews.com/busted-sources-confirm-natsec-advisor-h-r-mcmaster-deputy-dina-powell-leaking-anti-trump-media/

I don't know... this seems pretty far fetched but the shit will hit the fan in a big way if it's true.

I've never heard of GotNews before now.

It won't happen. Sad as it sounds, they'll take down the President of the US before relinquishing their status quo. I know what I know from being stationed there and (mostly) having to bite my lip. The (brilliance) of Gramm-Rudmnan-Hollings created this, or made it worse I should say. All those military draw downs that were supposed to start in the late 80s that got postponed because of the First Gulf War, but were put into play in the 90s? Was a shell game. They replaced military personnel with civilian government employees and they hold HIGH positions. And once in, it basically takes an act of Congress to fire one. They are in charge of whole divisions at Headquarters, Marine Corps.

You can call me racist if you want but this is merely fact based on observation: Most of those lifers are a black, "good ol' boy" network. A secretary gets paid the equivalent of a LT/Capt (0-2/0-3) to do the job Pvt's/PFC's/LCpl's )E-1, 2, and 3) in the Marine Corps for peanuts. So yeah, we saved some money.:rolleyes: And they act like it's a major chore to answer the phone -- you know -- what they get paid to do?

One such almost got Bill Clinton taken out of office. Linda Tripp was PO'd because Clinton moved her out of power. Her pay remained the same. Her position was changed to cubby hole manager away from the power. We'd have never heard of Monica Lewinsky had Clinton not moved Tripp.

Trump netter get a crash course on how to beat the game.

aboutime
05-20-2017, 06:41 PM
He can't just fire a government employee without cause.. I think he CAN fire political appointees.

The Bureaucracy is the REAL power in DC. Not the President, Congress, nor anyone else. Those lifer civilians see Presidents come and go and mostly don't care who it is so long as their position, power and pay are maintained. That's where Trump screwed up with Comey. He's threatening the bureaucracy by firing one of them. And yes, they play games. Look at BS over this crap for firing Comey. You'd think Trump was Lee Harvey Oswald.

Trump is showing a chink in his armor. He's out of his league and trying to take on an invisible monster he has no experience with. IF he's going to take them on, he better find and listen to some people that know the game and how to play it. Otherwise, he needs to quit rocking the boat and get on wit doing what he can.

Bear in mind, if the Dems can keep up a constant turmoil that distracts Trump from his job, they win at least a partial so they aren't going to stop.

Rick likes to claim he's been right about everything which puts him only one right ahead of me --Trump winning. I said last Nov once the left got over the shock they were going to double down with every dirty game in the book. And so they have.

Gunny. I checked a few sources (reliable), and YES, He can fire Anyone.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/trump-is-ceo-of-the-country-can-hire-and-fire-anyone-he-wants-us-envoy-haley/story-MGECgfY68QBDqP4Xv2dy3K.html

US President Donald Trump is “CEO of the country, he can fire anyone he wants”, America’s envoy to the UN Nikki Haley has said, while defending him for firing former FBI director James Comey.

Haley said she believed that the criticism of Trump stems from discomfort with his propensity to act on his decisions.

“The president is the CEO of the country,” Indian-origin Haley told ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos on “This Week” on Sunday. “He can hire and fire anyone he wants.”

aboutime
05-20-2017, 06:49 PM
http://youtu.be/HBJ-OijV9Bg

Gunny
05-20-2017, 07:03 PM
Gunny. I checked a few sources (reliable), and YES, He can fire Anyone.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/trump-is-ceo-of-the-country-can-hire-and-fire-anyone-he-wants-us-envoy-haley/story-MGECgfY68QBDqP4Xv2dy3K.html

US President Donald Trump is “CEO of the country, he can fire anyone he wants”, America’s envoy to the UN Nikki Haley has said, while defending him for firing former FBI director James Comey.

Haley said she believed that the criticism of Trump stems from discomfort with his propensity to act on his decisions.

“The president is the CEO of the country,” Indian-origin Haley told ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos on “This Week” on Sunday. “He can hire and fire anyone he wants.”My poinis not that he can or can't. O DO however know the nut roll you have to go through to do it or you'll be sued and the poor mistreated lifer will make out. You got to have your ducks lined up to fire one. I mean legally in a row.

I don't recall when, but we actually went through this with a lifer civ years ago. It was in the news at the time. Must have been a while back. Anyway, he can't just walk in and say "you're fired" without justification.

I don't blame him for firing Comey for the way he handled the Hillary thing. Look at Comey's position though .. damned if you do under Obama and damned if you don't under Trump. I'd retire to some nice quiet place on my healthy, I was Dir of the FBI retirement pay and leave the headaches for someone else. The Dems are having none of it. They want to play Don Quixote.

Kathianne
05-21-2017, 06:55 AM
While Trump legally had the power to fire Comey, obviously, that is not a guarantee that it wouldn't be added to a list of possible abuses of power by the special counsel.

Now one power he does have, that means the most to those that may get caught up in this 'witch hunt' is the power to pardon, which has nearly no check on it from the other branches. (I say 'nearly' because impeachment is a political remedy, not legal)

He could just pardon Flynn and anyone else he thinks could be a target of the investigations/special counsel.

How would that fly with everyone? Would it moot all and if so, what are the odds that Mueller wouldn't be told to find what he can for what may have occurred, because of the expense and the pointlessness of it all?

KarlMarx
05-21-2017, 07:20 AM
IMO

Sending people who break the law would be a good thing for this country. That would help restore people's faith in the system, and help convince the people in this country that those who are in charge actually take the law seriously. It would also send a strong signal to those who think they can do whatever they please (HRC and Obama, for starters), that they can't... that no one is above the law.

No excuses... throw them in jail for however long the law prescribes... it's that simple.

Gunny
05-21-2017, 09:41 AM
The negativity s getting deep around here.