PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING=>Lindsey Graham: I Have Reason to Believe Clinton Camp and DOJ Colluded on H

Neo
05-19-2017, 09:23 PM
BREAKING=>Lindsey Graham: I Have Reason to Believe Clinton Camp and DOJ Colluded on Hillary Email InvestigationSen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) told Fox News on Thursday that Congress should abandon their own investigations and go back to focusing on Hillary Clinton’s emails.

Ruh Ro!

Senator Graham also said he has reason to believe that there are emails between Clinton campaign officials, democratic operatives to the Department of Justice regarding the Clinton email investigation.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breakinglindsey-graham-reason-believe-clinton-camp-doj-colluded-hillary-email-investigation-video/
:laugh::clap::dance:

NightTrain
05-19-2017, 09:53 PM
BREAKING=>Lindsey Graham: I Have Reason to Believe Clinton Camp and DOJ Colluded on Hillary Email Investigation

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) told Fox News on Thursday that Congress should abandon their own investigations and go back to focusing on Hillary Clinton’s emails.

Ruh Ro!

Senator Graham also said he has reason to believe that there are emails between Clinton campaign officials, democratic operatives to the Department of Justice regarding the Clinton email investigation.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breakinglindsey-graham-reason-believe-clinton-camp-doj-colluded-hillary-email-investigation-video/
:laugh::clap::dance:

Unfortunately, though, Graham and McCain have pretty much no credibility anymore. The only time we hear anything from those two is when one of them babbles something stupid about Trump and the media acts like Moses arrived back from the mountain with some hard truths in his hands.

Neo
05-20-2017, 12:12 AM
Unfortunately, though, Graham and McCain have pretty much no credibility anymore. The only time we hear anything from those two is when one of them babbles something stupid about Trump and the media acts like Moses arrived back from the mountain with some hard truths in his hands.

I know, slow news night, heh. :coffee: