PDA

View Full Version : Weiner pleads guilty - sexting with minor

jimnyc
05-20-2017, 02:16 PM
And not long afterwards, Huma Abedin files for divorce from him. Appears he'll be going to the big house for a spell. I feel so bad for him. NOT! :laugh: He's getting EXACTLY what he deserves. The texting alone should get him the time... but the picture with his baby in the background? What a scumbag.

---

‘I Have A Sickness:’ Ex-Congressman Anthony Weiner Pleads Guilty To Sexting Teen Girl

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) — Disgraced former Congressman Anthony Weiner has admitted exchanging sexually explicit text messages with a teenage girl.

Weiner, 52, surrendered Friday morning and was taken to Manhattan federal court, where he pleaded guilty to a charge of transferring obscene material to a minor.

Weiner did not comment as he walked out of the courthouse, but in court he said his “… destructive impulses brought great devastation to my family and friends and destroyed my life’s dream of public service.”

His plea was explicit.

“I engaged in obscene communication with this teenager,” Weiner said, “Including sharing explicit images, and encouraging her to engage in sexually explicit conduct.”

Rest here - http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/05/19/anthony-weiner-sexting-investigation/

Black Diamond
05-20-2017, 02:18 PM
yikes. what is scary is what didn't he admit to.