PDA

View Full Version : Clock boy and Dad lose

jimnyc
05-20-2017, 02:31 PM
And I hope they got stuck with high court costs

---

Remember Clock Boy? Well, His Federal Lawsuit Just Got Tossed

Remember Ahmed Mohamed? He’s the high school student who made a crappy clock and then got arrested on the suspicion that it was a bomb. Political correctness debates started thereafter, with President Obama inviting Mohamed to the White House after the incident. The family then moved to Qatar in 2015, but returned the following year for the summer. In August of 2016, the family filed a lawsuit against the school, claiming they infringed on his civil rights (via WaPo):

Nearly one year after 14-year-old Ahmed Mohamed was arrested for bringing a “suspicious-looking” homemade clock to class, his family has filed suit against his former Texas school district, the principal of the high school and the city of Irving.
The lawsuit filed Monday claims that Ahmed’s civil rights were violated in the incident that made the 9th grader go viral last September.

Now, a federal judge has dismissed the lawsuit. Mohamed’s lawyers have until June 1 to provide additional evidence that their client faced discrimination based on his religion (via Fox4News Dallas/Fort Worth):

Rest here - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/05/19/remember-clock-boy-well-his-federal-lawsuit-just-got-tossed-n2329337

hjmick
05-20-2017, 02:47 PM
I wish they would quit calling it a "homemade clock." All the little shit did was take the cover off of an old Radio Shack $15.00 clock and stick in something that looked like a bomb.

Tough shit on him. Go back to whatever third world desert cesspool it was you moved to...

jimnyc
05-20-2017, 02:48 PM
I wish they would quit calling it a "homemade clock." All the little shit did was take the cover off of an old Radio Shack $15.00 clock and stick in something that looked like a bomb.

Tough shit on him. Go back to whatever third world desert cesspool it was you moved to...

I love you man!! Gimme a hug buddy!! :beer:

Bilgerat
05-20-2017, 03:20 PM
More proof that Hillary's loss was a VERY good thing.

There's no doubt in my Military mind that if she was in the Oval Office, clock boy would be looking a a large lump of cash.

Neo
05-20-2017, 03:42 PM

There's no doubt in my Military mind that if she was in the Oval Office, clock boy would be looking a a large lump of cash.

Looks like the little douche bag got HIS clocked clean in the end, fug'em!

Howya doing Bilge?! :salute::coffee:

Bilgerat
05-20-2017, 05:57 PM
Looks like the little douche bag got HIS clocked clean in the end, fug'em!

Howya doing Bilge?! :salute::coffee:

Every day's a gift!

Black Diamond
05-20-2017, 05:59 PM
Every day's a gift!
Could not agree more.

hjmick
05-20-2017, 06:00 PM
Every day's a gift!

Any day above ground... is a good day.

aboutime
05-20-2017, 07:25 PM

And.....They would have had a statue posted of the little shit...in the ROTUNDA of the capitol building....LIBERAL DEMANDS MEAN BIG PAYOFFS with OTHER people's money.

Like the 20 Trillion Hillary would have doubled?????