05-23-2017, 11:30 AM
Actor Roger Moore died, he was 89 years old. :(

RIP

Black Diamond
05-23-2017, 12:37 PM
I liked a view to a kill.

Gunny
05-23-2017, 12:48 PM
I remember him more as Beau Maverick and the Saint. The only Bond movie I remember liking of his was Live and Let Die.

hjmick
05-23-2017, 03:53 PM
Actor Roger Moore died, he was 89 years old. :(

RIP

No, Simon Templar has died.

Roger Moore was the worst of all Bonds and I struggle to forget his work in those farcical takes on James Bond. Your thread title does not help in that effort.

Black Diamond
05-23-2017, 03:55 PM

Roger Moore was the worst of all Bonds and I struggle to forget his work in those farcical takes on James Bond. Your thread title does not help in that effort.
Think of Grace Jones and Christopher Walken instead.

Drummond
05-23-2017, 04:24 PM
I remember him more as Beau Maverick and the Saint. The only Bond movie I remember liking of his was Live and Let Die.

Some of his Bond films have been shown in the UK recently. Live and Let Die, & also just this past week, The Man With the Golden Gun.

I think the best of his ones was Moonraker, though.

Gunny
05-23-2017, 04:58 PM

Roger Moore was the worst of all Bonds and I struggle to forget his work in those farcical takes on James Bond. Your thread title does not help in that effort.George Lazenby was the worst Bond. He fot a shot after Connery wouldn't come to terms. Lazenby got one movie and Connery was back,

hjmick
05-23-2017, 05:06 PM
George Lazenby was the worst Bond. He fot a shot after Connery wouldn't come to terms. Lazenby got one movie and Connery was back,

Yeah, but Lazenby was only bad once, Moore was bad seven times...

NightTrain
05-23-2017, 05:12 PM
Yeah, but Lazenby was only bad once, Moore was bad seven times...

I don't know... he was pretty good in Cannonball Run. :thumb:

hjmick
05-23-2017, 05:39 PM
I don't know... he was pretty good in Cannonball Run. :thumb:

I liked Moore as The Saint, and ffolkes was an amusing romp. I didn't have a problem with much of his work, just his turns as James Bond.

Gunny
05-24-2017, 12:30 PM
I liked Moore as The Saint, and ffolkes was an amusing romp. I didn't have a problem with much of his work, just his turns as James Bond.I read something about Moore as the choice to play Bond once. Was awhile back. It had to do with the whole 70s entertainment industry being controlled by dumbaass women and fairies whining about violence on tv. It was the dawn of PC and the left, as usual, telling others what to think.

They quit playing a lot of shows, edited the ones they didn't, and we got Little House on The Prairie, Father Murphy and Mork from Ork in their places'

Roger Moore was considered a more gentlemanly, less violent James Bond that Sean Connery who would just shoot you.