PDA

View Full Version : Dear white people: White people already have everything

jimnyc
05-25-2017, 01:49 PM
There is no in between. There is no saying it and expecting others to ignore it. If you want the word eradicated, then don't use it and no one should use it. But saying whites already have everything, let us use it as a term of endearment? Get the hell outta here.

---

‘Dear White People’ Star Explains Why Only Black People Can Use The N-Word

The star of “Dear White People” tried to explain why it’s okay for black people to use “nigga” but not white people in a video for HuffPost Black Voices.

Justin Simien, the show’s creator, sat down with his lead star Logan Browning this week to discuss why it’s not a double standard for black people to use the term exclusively. Browning argued that white people already have everything, so black people should be the only ones allowed to say it.

“How many things do White people have? How many?! All of the things!” Browning began, before launching into a defense of the term.

“They have all of the things. There is this one thing, this one word that Black people took and used as a form of endearment and it’s ours, let us have this one word,” Browning continued. “There’s so much hatred behind it when it comes from the mouths of others, and this is something that we’ve turned into a very special casual term not to be used by everyone.”

Rest here - http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/25/dear-white-people-star-explains-why-only-black-people-can-use-the-n-word/

Gunny
05-25-2017, 02:19 PM
There is no in between. There is no saying it and expecting others to ignore it. If you want the word eradicated, then don't use it and no one should use it. But saying whites already have everything, let us use it as a term of endearment? Get the hell outta here.

---

‘Dear White People’ Star Explains Why Only Black People Can Use The N-Word

The star of “Dear White People” tried to explain why it’s okay for black people to use “nigga” but not white people in a video for HuffPost Black Voices.

Justin Simien, the show’s creator, sat down with his lead star Logan Browning this week to discuss why it’s not a double standard for black people to use the term exclusively. Browning argued that white people already have everything, so black people should be the only ones allowed to say it.

“How many things do White people have? How many?! All of the things!” Browning began, before launching into a defense of the term.

“They have all of the things. There is this one thing, this one word that Black people took and used as a form of endearment and it’s ours, let us have this one word,” Browning continued. “There’s so much hatred behind it when it comes from the mouths of others, and this is something that we’ve turned into a very special casual term not to be used by everyone.”

Rest here - http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/25/dear-white-people-star-explains-why-only-black-people-can-use-the-n-word/

There's "rational argument ... from the nigga.:rolleyes:

KarlMarx
05-25-2017, 08:04 PM
If most blacks were church going, 9 to 5 types, who worried about paying their bills, sending their kids to college, then honestly, I wouldn't mind them.

It's not blacks, but the ghetto culture that many of them were raised in that is problem. You know what I mean, that culture that glorifies violence, misogyny, and hates the values of the Middle Class, like working hard, saving for a rainy day, and the two parent family (oops, I guess that's one of those outdated notions of mine).

And that noise that they pass off as music, when I hear it, I feel like putting concrete in my ears. And we whites are expected to think it's something great.... that's like calling a car wreck the Mona Lisa.

I guess I'm getting old but, you know, I can't understand why white kids, who come from affluent backgrounds would even want to emulate them. They're rude, crude, and mostly ignorant, they litter and seem to think that they are something great when they walk down the street with their underwear showing. Sorry, that's not great, that's disgusting, rude, and I'd like to put them in Marine Boot Camp just to teach them some manners and respect.....

I sometimes wonder whatever possessed us to fight the bloodiest war in our history to free them. Free them to do what? To act like a bunch of bums?

If I had a daughter, I wouldn't want her to date one. Why would I? Most black men impregnate women then leave them for someone else... they're like rats, they seem to know nothing better. And then my grandchildren, would grow up without a father... who probably is going to wind up on the wrong side of the law anyway.

Blacks helped bring about the Obama presidency, God Help Us if they were ever to run the country. However, I'm afraid that they will someday , considering that whites are being slowly outnumbered because we don't have as many kids as they do (although, we probably have more of them inside of wedlock... but then, is that also considered an outdated notion?)

And when that day comes, you know what?, whites will still be treated as if they're an oppressive majority even though they will be oppressed by a black majority.

Call me a racist, I really don't give a hoot, there are worse things than being racist... like ignoring the fact that blacks bring a whole lot of problems to our country.

Gunny
05-25-2017, 08:36 PM
If most blacks were church going, 9 to 5 types, who worried about paying their bills, sending their kids to college, then honestly, I wouldn't mind them.

It's not blacks, but the ghetto culture that many of them were raised in that is problem. You know what I mean, that culture that glorifies violence, misogyny, and hates the values of the Middle Class, like working hard, saving for a rainy day, and the two parent family (oops, I guess that's one of those outdated notions of mine).

And that noise that they pass off as music, when I hear it, I feel like putting concrete in my ears. And we whites are expected to think it's something great.... that's like calling a car wreck the Mona Lisa.

I guess I'm getting old but, you know, I can't understand why white kids, who come from affluent backgrounds would even want to emulate them. They're rude, crude, and mostly ignorant, they litter and seem to think that they are something great when they walk down the street with their underwear showing. Sorry, that's not great, that's disgusting, rude, and I'd like to put them in Marine Boot Camp just to teach them some manners and respect.....

I sometimes wonder whatever possessed us to fight the bloodiest war in our history to free them. Free them to do what? To act like a bunch of bums?

If I had a daughter, I wouldn't want her to date one. Why would I? Most black men impregnate women then leave them for someone else... they're like rats, they seem to know nothing better. And then my grandchildren, would grow up without a father... who probably is going to wind up on the wrong side of the law anyway.

Blacks helped bring about the Obama presidency, God Help Us if they were ever to run the country. However, I'm afraid that they will someday , considering that whites are being slowly outnumbered because we don't have as many kids as they do (although, we probably have more of them inside of wedlock... but then, is that also considered an outdated notion?)

And when that day comes, you know what?, whites will still be treated as if they're an oppressive majority even though they will be oppressed by a black majority.

Call me a racist, I really don't give a hoot, there are worse things than being racist... like ignoring the fact that blacks bring a whole lot of problems to our country.I'm sure somebody will call you a racist.:laugh:

Fact is, stereotypes don't just miracle themselves into existence. There's always that underlying inconvenient truth. I don't care what color a person's skin is. But I freely admit to being biased against the culture you identified.

I wish I could have been a white, affluent kid. You mean the ones where parents just hand them stuff? I see them on TV. Can't say as I ever had the pleasure though.