PDA

View Full Version : Nevada's Political Persuasion

Pages : 1 [2]

red states rule
08-07-2007, 04:18 PM
:lame2:

I could do better than that in 2nd grade.

When do you plan to start?

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 04:18 PM
Martin = Actsnoblemartin. Hes part of the retard posse here too.

Don't you ever call someone with a Mental Disability a retard in my presence again you white trash piece of garbage.

Gunny
08-07-2007, 04:20 PM
No you are the liar

When did you become mod. If I have to I will search all your posts and prove it

If I know when you became mod I can narrow the search - that is unless you are afraid I might find it

Of course you can always go back and remove the posts that would prove you are a liar

I don't know when I became mod. Search them all. I could care less.

No, you go ahead and find the posts. I'm quite sure what they will prove, as if anyone was in doubt, that you are an idiot and can't read.

nevadamedic
He is not part of your little click

You mean the Shitterd and Gunny butt rapeing click?

OCA
Don't you ever call someone with a Mental Disability a retard in my presence again you white trash piece of garbage.

Retard

red states rule
08-07-2007, 04:21 PM
I don't know when I became mod. Search them all. I could care less.

No, you go ahead and find the posts. I'm quite sure what they will prove, as if anyone was in doubt, that you are an idiot and can't read.

Nice cop-out. Your selective memory is showing - and you call yourself Superman

:laugh2:

OCA
08-07-2007, 04:22 PM

Also is that the same as calling Mexicans "wetbacks"? You fucking racist piece of monkey shit.

nevadamedic
Retard

That doesn't bother me, I don't have a mental disability like he person he called a retard.

Gunny

I'll call them what I want. You going to threaten ME too like you do others? I'll be more than happy to accomodate your punk ass. I guarantee you ain't half as big and bad as your mouth thinks you are, motherfucker.

You're a fucking retard just like your two buttfuck buddies. Learn to live with it.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 04:23 PM
I'll call them what I want. You going to threaten ME too like you do others? I'll be more than happy to accomodate your punk ass. I guarantee you ain't half as big and bad as your mouth thinks you are, motherfucker.

You're a fucking retard just like your two buttfuck buddies. Learn to live with it.

Big bad man - yet he can't remember all the threats he makes

Gunny
08-07-2007, 04:24 PM
Nice cop-out. Your selective memory is showing - and you call yourself Superman

:laugh2:

Hate to point this out to you, dipshit, but I have never referred to myself as "Superman." That's just some trash YOU concocted.

And it is hardly selective memory not remembering an exchange with an unforgettable fuckwad like you.

nevadamedic
Also is that the same as calling Mexicans "wetbacks"? You fucking racist piece of monkey shit.

I called illegals wetbacks moron. One of my best friends is Hispanic idiot. I have stated several times there is trash in every race, and I use those words for the trash of the race. Once again, learn to comprehend.

OCA
That doesn't bother me, I don't have a mental disability like he person he called a retard.

Thats not popular opinion or wait.............was it that you are a pedophile? There are so many going around I can't keep them straight.

Hey, you also don't have a physical disability either, you just like milking the American taxpayer.

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 04:25 PM

That coming from a white trash hillbilly.

Gunny

Sure I can. I've made ZERO threats. It's against the rules on every board I've been on.

So simple even YOU should be able to rub those two brain cells together and figure it out.

red states rule
Hate to point this out to you, dipshit, but I have never referred to myself as "Superman." That's just some trash YOU concocted.

And it is hardly selective memory not remembering an exchange with an unforgettable fuckwad like you.

Boy, you are telling more lies then Bill Clinton at a court hearing

red states rule
08-07-2007, 04:26 PM
Sure I can. I've made ZERO threats. It's against the rules on every board I've been on.

So simple even YOU should be able to rub those two brain cells together and figure it out.

and you say other people lie alot

Gunny
08-07-2007, 04:26 PM
That coming from a white trash hillbilly.

Oh ... I'm devastated. PLEASE stop.:lmao:

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 04:27 PM

It's because he is trash.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 04:27 PM
Oh ... I'm devastated. PLEASE stop.:lmao:

What happened? Did you get a good look at Shattered in the daylight?

Gunny
08-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Gee, you guys are REALLY handing it to me. *yawn*

red states rule
08-07-2007, 04:29 PM
Gee, you guys are REALLY handing it to me. *yawn*

Here, you are always trying to save your girls ass - take it with you

Gunny
08-07-2007, 04:30 PM
It's because he is trash.

No, fuckwad, if anyone here is trash it's YOU and your buttfuck buddy who have no argument so you just make shit up.

The sad truth is, no one has to lie to kick the shit out of you two.

You both made allegations. Neither have been backed with any evidence. Calling me names won't change THAT a bit.

OCA
08-07-2007, 04:30 PM
I called illegals wetbacks moron. One of my best friends is Hispanic idiot. I have stated several times there is trash in every race, and I use those words for the trash of the race. Once again, learn to comprehend.

You are a bigot, deal with it. Illegals are not trash, welfare cheats are.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 04:41 PM

Illegals are criminals

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 04:41 PM

Good thing im not a cheat and im not on Welfare isn't it? Like you have room to talk about being a cheat Mr. Im going to run you over with a Car, throw acid on your face and hit you with a brick. :laugh2:

red states rule
08-07-2007, 04:44 PM
No, fuckwad, if anyone here is trash it's YOU and your buttfuck buddy who have no argument so you just make shit up.

The sad truth is, no one has to lie to kick the shit out of you two.

You both made allegations. Neither have been backed with any evidence. Calling me names won't change THAT a bit.

You are such a piss poor liar

Gunny
08-07-2007, 04:50 PM
You are such a piss poor liar

Prove it.

The fact is, nimrod, the only thing I EVER said to you as a mod was to make sure you got your copyright shit straight. Otherwise i tried to ignore your existence because you give conservatives a bad name.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 04:51 PM
Prove it.

The fact is, nimrod, the only thing I EVER said to you as a mod was to make sure you got your copyright shit straight. Otherwise i tried to ignore your existence because you give conservatives a bad name.

For a guy who remembers so much - you "forget" so much more

and you make mods look much worse

Gunny
08-07-2007, 04:53 PM

You made accusations. You cannot back them up. You lose. Go fuck yourself.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 04:55 PM
You made accusations. You cannot back them up. You lose. Go fuck yourself.

I know what happened. I am not getting the info second hand

The power went right to your pointy head and everyone knows it. Nobody dares mess with the mods girl - or the mod will get angry and use his Superman powers

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 04:56 PM

I've been trying to get a hold of Martin, im sure he has the conversation saved when he attacked Shatterd and got banned, the funny thing is it wasn't him who told me about it, it was another member who is not here but feels the same way, that we do.

We should let Gunny go, he needs to go get his action from Shatterd, I just hopes he straps a 2x4 to his ass so he doesn't fall in.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 04:58 PM
I've been trying to get a hold of Martin, im sure he has the conversation saved when he attacked Shatterd and got banned, the funny thing is it wasn't him who told me about it, it was another member who is not here but feels the same way, that we do.

We should let Gunny go, he needs to go get his action from Shatterd, I just hopes he straps a 2x4 to his ass so he doesn't fall in.

The convoy did not take a direct hit - it was just nuked

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 04:58 PM

The power went right to your pointy head and everyone knows it. Nobody dares mess with the mods girl - or the mod will get angry and use his Superman powers

I dunno if it's a power trip, I think it is just being pussy whipped, hence the reason I call him Whippy.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 05:00 PM
I dunno if it's a power trip, I think it is just being pussy whipped, hence the reason I call him Whippy.

I think it is more of a power trip

His arrogance grew as soon as he got the position - and Shittered was given her season pass

Gunny
08-07-2007, 05:00 PM

Blah blah blah ...

Hate to break the news to you, but being a mod on a message board is hardly anything to get all worked up about. If you think all that "power" si worth having to paste a smile on one's face and deal with the idiots like you in a cordial manner, think again.

Gunny
08-07-2007, 05:01 PM

Every time you call me that, you get neg-repped. Clear?

red states rule
Blah blah blah ...

Hate to break the news to you, but being a mod on a message board is hardly anything to get all worked up about. If you think all that "power" si worth having to paste a smile on one's face and deal with the idiots like you in a cordial manner, think again.

The only time you had a problem with me was when I called your girl a bimbo - and you went into attack mode

Gunny
I think it is more of a power trip

His arrogance grew as soon as he got the position - and Shittered was given her season pass

LMAO. Fool.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 05:02 PM
LMAO. Fool.

Well pick Shattered off the floor and put it back on

Gunny
08-07-2007, 05:04 PM
The only time you had a problem with me was when I called your girl a bimbo - and you went into attack mode

Ah ... the maineman game. I keep asking for evidence, you provide none and keep right on making the accusation.

I bet you think no one sees through your simpleton bullshit, don't you?

red states rule
08-07-2007, 05:09 PM
Ah ... the maineman game. I keep asking for evidence, you provide none and keep right on making the accusation.

I bet you think no one sees through your simpleton bullshit, don't you?

Not bullshit - it is the truth

I was never given a ban. No penalty points.

You had to tell me once about the copytight rules after Scooter changed the rules, and I obeyed

Shortly after you bacame mod, Shittered was having another temper tantrum and I called her a bmbo

You jumped in and said if I did it again, my rep points would dramatically drop. I said calling her a bimbo was not as bad as what she was saying and you replied you don't mess with Superman or pull on his cape

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 05:09 PM
Every time you call me that, you get neg-repped. Clear?

And you will get it right back, Clear?

red states rule
08-07-2007, 05:10 PM

You mean you would dare to ignore the warnings from Superman?

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 05:11 PM
Well pick Shattered off the floor and put it back on

Noone could pick her up, that's what they make thise big crane's for, you know the ones they use on big buildings. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 05:12 PM

You had to tell me once about the copytight rules after Scooter changed the rules, and I obeyed

Shortly after you bacame mod, Shittered was having another temper tantrum and I called her a bmbo

You jumped in and said if I did it again, my rep points would dramatically drop. I said calling her a bimbo was not as bad as what she was saying and you replied you don't mess with Superman or pull on his cape

Shatterd having a temper tantrum? No way.......:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: :laugh2:

red states rule
08-07-2007, 05:12 PM
Noone could pick her up, that's what they make thise big crane's for, you know the ones they use on big buildings. :laugh2:

the kind they use in the stockyards?

red states rule
08-07-2007, 05:13 PM
Shatterd having a temper tantrum? No way.......:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: :laugh2:

It happens about every other post

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 05:17 PM
the kind they use in the stockyards?

It's the RMS Shatterd where everyone gets to ride! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

red states rule
08-07-2007, 05:18 PM
It's the RMS Shatterd where everyone gets to ride! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

She had to replace her bathtub - it got stretch marks

Gunny
08-07-2007, 05:45 PM

No problem. I'll trade negs with you all day long. Wanna guess who gets to zero first?

red states rule
08-07-2007, 05:46 PM
No problem. I'll trade negs with you all day long. Wanna guess who gets to zero first?

Your IQ and integrity would get there first

Oh, they are already there.

Gunny
08-07-2007, 05:47 PM

I see ... so assuming this little altercation actually took place, where do you see in my telling you I'd neg-rep you ANYTHING to do with being a mod? Hint: there is none.

And "whatever" on the superman shit.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 05:49 PM
I see ... so assuming this little altercation actually took place, where do you see in my telling you I'd neg-rep you ANYTHING to do with being a mod? Hint: there is none.

And "whatever" on the superman shit.

So now you are doing the main man thing - dancing around the facts to aviod getting nailed

It took place - and you issued the threat as a mod (ie the Superman thing)

Gunny
08-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Your IQ and integrity would get there first

Oh, they are already there.

My IQ and integrity are just fine. The only thing that would probably tax my resources is counting all the cats you let run amock in your little trailer-house. Bet is smells REAL nice in that motherfucker.:laugh2:

red states rule
08-07-2007, 05:52 PM
My IQ and integrity are just fine. The only thing that would probably tax my resources is counting all the cats you let run amock in your little trailer-house. Bet is smells REAL nice in that motherfucker.:laugh2:

Well if you are happy with not having any integrity and zip for an IQ - I am happy for you

You should be used to bad smells - you have your head shoved up your girls ass 24/7

Gunny
08-07-2007, 05:53 PM
So now you are doing the main man thing - dancing around the facts to aviod getting nailed

It took place - and you issued the threat as a mod (ie the Superman thing)

I'm dancing around nothing. You are claiming something happened i haven no recollection of. You can provide no evidence.

I merely pointed out that EVEN your little story doesn't have SHIT to do with me being a mod.

I issued no threat, as a mod or otherwise. Again, you are a liar.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 05:54 PM
I'm dancing around nothing. You are claiming something happened i haven no recollection of. You can provide no evidence.

I merely pointed out that EVEN your little story doesn't have SHIT to do with me being a mod.

I issued no threat, as a mod or otherwise. Again, you are a liar.

You are the liar. it happened and you know it did. Your memory is not that bad - you are just to big a pussy to admit you played favorites

Gunny
08-07-2007, 05:57 PM
You are the liar. it happened and you know it did. Your memory is not that bad - you are just to big a pussy to admit you played favorites

I happen to know I didn't. You have no evidence to prove otherwise, You've fucking served yourself, dipshit, and you aren't smart enough to know it.

Pussy? Ummm yeah ... whatever .....:laugh2:

red states rule
08-07-2007, 05:59 PM
I happen to know I didn't. You have no evidence to prove otherwise, You've fucking served yourself, dipshit, and you aren't smart enough to know it.

Pussy? Ummm yeah ... whatever .....:laugh2:

With power mad idiots like you - the facts mean nothing

Only your ego and your little gal pal matter

red states rule
08-07-2007, 06:08 PM

Like me you took in a stray cat off the street and you have been her making sure nobody bothers her - even if it take threats and the use of your power

To bad you don't have the balls to admit it

OCA
08-07-2007, 07:05 PM
Good thing im not a cheat and im not on Welfare isn't it? Like you have room to talk about being a cheat Mr. Im going to run you over with a Car, throw acid on your face and hit you with a brick. :laugh2:

Yep, i've got the balls to do all 3, whatever it takes to ensure I win.

You are on disability(welfare) and are currently cheating the system since you could get a job. This isn't even argueable, you admitted it yourself.

shattered
08-07-2007, 07:08 PM
Yep, i've got the balls to do all 3, whatever it takes to ensure I win.

You are on disability(welfare) and are currently cheating the system since you could get a job. This isn't even argueable, you admitted it yourself.

Save your breath, dude.. I haven't seen such a display of blatant jealousy, and chest thumping since high school..

OCA
08-07-2007, 07:13 PM
Save your breath, dude.. I haven't seen such a display of blatant jealousy, and chest thumping since high school..

I don't know if its jealousy, this guy has a serious problem with "need for attention" doesn't give a fuck how stupid he makes himself look as long as he's the center of attention.

He knows we have his persona pegged to a "t", that is why he responds with stupid shit about me being queer etc. etc., he can't debate the facts and he fucking knows it.

Seriously though, today is the worse i've ever seen another member embarrass theirself, hell he's been commented on negatively by DAN! lol. Thats when you know you are a douchebag.

shattered
08-07-2007, 07:18 PM
I don't know if its jealousy, this guy has a serious problem with "need for attention" doesn't give a fuck how stupid he makes himself look as long as he's the center of attention.

He knows we have his persona pegged to a "t", that is why he responds with stupid shit about me being queer etc. etc., he can't debate the facts and he fucking knows it.

Seriously though, today is the worse i've ever seen another member embarrass theirself, hell he's been commented on negatively by DAN! lol. Thats when you know you are a douchebag.

The way I see it, when WE started agreeing on something, it became obvious he was a good for nothing fuckup not fit to suck oxygen.. Unfortunately, such knowledge doesn't come with a roll of duct tape.

OCA
08-07-2007, 07:19 PM
Run Nevada you fucking pussy, put me on ignore again you bitch ass punk! You can't hang with me and you know it.

Gunny
08-07-2007, 08:04 PM
Like me you took in a stray cat off the street and you have been her making sure nobody bothers her - even if it take threats and the use of your power

To bad you don't have the balls to admit it

Is that kitty litter I see in your teeth every time you open your suck? How many times do I have to tell you to stay out of the kitty poop? BAD dog.

Now go sit in the corner and lick your ass where it's been repeatedly kicked up around your shoulders and leave the humans alone .:drillsarge:

red states rule
08-08-2007, 04:19 AM
Is that kitty litter I see in your teeth every time you open your suck? How many times do I have to tell you to stay out of the kitty poop? BAD dog.

Now go sit in the corner and lick your ass where it's been repeatedly kicked up around your shoulders and leave the humans alone .:drillsarge:

What's wrong Superman? Pissed people are exposing you for the fake and a fraud you really are?

Go whine to your gal pal - she is the only one who cares about you

Gunny
08-08-2007, 05:30 AM
What's wrong Superman? Pissed people are exposing you for the fake and a fraud you really are?

Go whine to your gal pal - she is the only one who cares about you

The only thing you've "exposed" is that you don't limit unsubstantiated accusations to politics ... that you need not try and match wits with anyone outside your little clique ... and something everyone already knew ... you're a liar.

red states rule
08-08-2007, 05:32 AM
The only thing you've "exposed" is that you don't limit unsubstantiated accusations to politics ... that you need not try and match wits with anyone outside your little clique ... and something everyone already knew ... you're a liar.

Testy aren't we? Hey Superman, Lois is calling for help - you are needed elsewhere

Gunny
08-08-2007, 05:49 AM
Testy aren't we? Hey Superman, Lois is calling for help - you are needed elsewhere

Testy? Hardly. I'm just LMAO at you. Been watching you get your ass handed to you for who knows how long, and you're not even smart enough to figure THAT out. You just keep hanging around and hanging around to get beat on some more.

Ever wonder why it really doesn't matter WHICH board you're on ... NOBODY wants you?

red states rule
08-08-2007, 05:51 AM
Testy? Hardly. I'm just LMAO at you. Been watching you get your ass handed to you for who knows how long, and you're not even smart enough to figure THAT out. You just keep hanging around and hanging around to get beat on some more.

Ever wonder why it really doesn't matter WHICH board you're on ... NOBODY wants you?

That is funny coming from a big talking blowhard like you. You let the power go to your head, and you don't like it when someone points it out to you

Gunny
08-08-2007, 06:02 AM
That is funny coming from a big talking blowhard like you. You let the power go to your head, and you don't like it when someone points it out to you

What power is that, goob? Says "member" on my shit just like it does yours.

red states rule
08-08-2007, 06:04 AM
What power is that, goob? Says "member" on my shit just like it does yours.

So you are no longer the mod over there? Or did Scooter get smart and fire you?

Gunny
08-08-2007, 06:11 AM
So you are no longer the mod over there? Or did Scooter get smart and fire you?

DO I need to point out that we are NOT "over there?"

And your problem with me being a mod is that I WOULDN'T play favorites and stop the libs from kicking your ass everytime you opened your stupid suck. You can't even come up with a decent accusation you can back up with any facts.

Of course, I get the same accusations from the libs for why I let you spew spam continually on the board.

red states rule
08-08-2007, 06:13 AM
DO I need to point out that we are NOT "over there?"

And your problem with me being a mod is that I WOULDN'T play favorites and stop the libs from kicking your ass everytime you opened your stupid suck. You can't even come up with a decent accusation you can back up with any facts.

Of course, I get the same accusations from the libs for why I let you spew spam continually on the board.

Oh my, Superman is losing it

High wind warnings have gone up at DP

You do play favorites on the other board - eveyone knows it. That is why you are having a temper tantrum

Gunny
08-08-2007, 06:16 AM
Oh my, Superman is losing it

High wind warnings have gone up at DP

You do play favorites on the other board - eveyone knows it. That is why you are having a temper tantrum

LMAO. You aren't worth a temper tantrum. Kind of hard to "play favorites" when I mostly just watch.

red states rule
08-08-2007, 06:17 AM
LMAO. You aren't worth a temper tantrum. Kind of hard to "play favorites" when I mostly just watch.

You watch until your girl steps in it and needs to be rescued

Gunny
08-08-2007, 06:20 AM
You watch until your girl steps in it and needs to be rescued

Dude, let me clear this up for you ... shattered doesn't need my help with the likes of your dumb ass. Nobody does. You flatter yourself greatly thinking anything otherwise.

red states rule
08-08-2007, 06:21 AM
Dude, let me clear this up for you ... shattered doesn't need my help with the likes of your dumb ass. Nobody does. You flatter yourself greatly thinking anything otherwise.

Then why do you threaten (and ban) people who stand up to her?

Gunny
08-08-2007, 06:23 AM
Then why do you threaten (and ban) people who stand up to her?

I don't and haven't.

red states rule
08-08-2007, 06:24 AM
I don't and haven't.

Oh what I tangled web we weave............

You should have learned that by now Superman

Gunny
08-08-2007, 06:27 AM
Oh what I tangled web we weave............

You should have learned that by now Superman

LMAO ... the tangled web here is how much effort you've gone to tapdancing around the fact that you cannot support your accusations.

Just like your political crap. No evidence, just "Dems think ...." time after time. All you've done is replaced "Dems" with me.

Get a new game. Preferrably one that works.

red states rule
08-08-2007, 06:29 AM
LMAO ... the tangled web here is how much effort you've gone to tapdancing around the fact that you cannot support your accusations.

Just like your political crap. No evidence, just "Dems think ...." time after time. All you've done is replaced "Dems" with me.

Get a new game. Preferrably one that works.

You sound more like MM everyday. Birds of a feather........

diuretic
08-08-2007, 06:37 AM
Well on the bright side, the heat's off NM :laugh2:

red states rule
08-08-2007, 06:39 AM
Well on the bright side, the heat's off NM :laugh2:

The day is still young

The ClayTaurus
08-08-2007, 07:58 AM
RSR, can you at least provide a link to where this all went down? Seems like it would clear up a lot of the controversy.

red states rule
08-08-2007, 08:03 AM
RSR, can you at least provide a link to where this all went down? Seems like it would clear up a lot of the controversy.

I have been going over the hundreds of posts and have not found it yet. It happened shortly after he became mod

Again, I am not getting the info second hand, and I do not remember the thread. I guess I wil have to check Gunny's posts to try and find it

The ClayTaurus
08-08-2007, 08:10 AM
I have been going over the hundreds of posts and have not found it yet. It happened shortly after he became mod

Again, I am not getting the info second hand, and I do not remember the thread. I guess I wil have to check Gunny's posts to try and find itWell, hopefully you'll find it. Unsubstantiated accusations are really more of the DNC's style; I'd hope you're better than that.

red states rule
08-08-2007, 08:11 AM
Well, hopefully you'll find it. Unsubstantiated accusations are really more of the DNC's style; I'd hope you're better than that.

Again, he said it to me, and I will try to find the post. There are alot to go through

The ClayTaurus
08-08-2007, 08:25 AM
Again, he said it to me, and I will try to find the post. There are alot to go throughYou should be able to just do a search for the word superman. That should narrow things down quite a bit, no?

red states rule
08-08-2007, 08:25 AM
You should be able to just do a search for the word superman. That should narrow things down quite a bit, no?

You can do that? It would help alot

shattered
08-08-2007, 08:40 AM
Here are the results using advanced search, keyword "bimbo", and user "red states rule":

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=495405

Here are the results using advanced search, keyboard "superman", and user "gunnyl":

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=495408

These go all the way back to July 05...

The ClayTaurus
08-08-2007, 08:45 AM
You can do that? It would help alot
If you let me know what key words you'd like, I'll do the search for you and provide you a link.

Gunny
08-08-2007, 08:52 AM

Look at what he claims I said. A page back or two.

In a nutshell, he says I threatened to neg-rep him if he didn't quit insulting shattered.

What's THAT got to do with being a mod? Which is what he is trying to twist this into. Nothing, is what. I can rep anyone, right now, on either board, and it doesn't require any moderation. If it did, I wouldn't be able to do it here, now would I?

So, besides the fact that he cannot pull up a conversation he claims happened, his accusation isn't logical either.

Gunny
08-08-2007, 08:54 AM
If you let me know what key words you'd like, I'll do the search for you and provide you a link.

Type in superman or bimbo. It goes back WAY past me being a mod and even the board beign sold.

Nada.

diuretic
08-08-2007, 08:55 AM
Type in "superbimbo" :D

Gunny
08-08-2007, 09:09 AM
LMFAO. Here you go:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=19830&highlight=superman%27s+cape

Wonder how many times Chirac thinks he can tug on Superman's cape before he gets his ass kicked .............

I guess RSR fancies himself Jacques Chirac now.

Gunny
08-08-2007, 09:28 AM
*chirp*

Odd, I didn't hear "General Quarters" over the 1MC and the order to abandon ship.:laugh2:

OCA
08-08-2007, 02:35 PM
Wow the silence is deafening.

RSR just entered the desolate and putrid island known as "La Isla Nevadamedic".

diuretic
08-08-2007, 02:55 PM

There's a soundtrack in DP???????? I need to put my volume up to 11 :laugh2:

nevadamedic
08-08-2007, 03:35 PM

Being my Rep Power is higher then yours it would be you.

OCA
08-08-2007, 03:58 PM

But you will be the only one negging him, I know of about 1/2 dozen people who would love to start a neg fest against you. You will be in the red before the week is done.

Gunny is 10 times the man you can ever aspire to be.............post whore.

Hey congrats on being the first post whore ever to need a board modification made for, what does that tell you wetback?

Gunny
08-08-2007, 07:32 PM

You think?

I think the difference in numbers is negligible, and you care a WHOLE LOT more about yours than I do mine.

So you do what you gotta do, bubba ....

Psychoblues
08-09-2007, 02:18 AM
Why is there not a "Generally Stupid Voter" option?

Er,,,,,strike that. It is probably because he spends so much time cutting, pasting and posting senseless and otherwise useless and unanswered information (without comment) here that he doesn't have time to actually vote.

red states rule
08-09-2007, 05:15 AM

Er,,,,,strike that. It is probably because he spends so much time cutting, pasting and posting senseless and otherwise useless and unanswered information (without comment) here that he doesn't have time to actually vote.

and he spends so much time blowing liberal talking points out of the water

dan
08-09-2007, 05:50 AM

Isn't Psychoblues and OCA agreeing on something kind of like crossing the streams in Ghostbusters?

red states rule
08-09-2007, 07:36 AM

Here is the link

Read the posts and see how the bimbo and Gunny let the insults fly - but watch him come down on me when I call her a bimbo

I stand corrected, in this exchange he did not call himself Superman

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=48080&page=24&highlight=bimbo

The ClayTaurus
08-09-2007, 09:07 AM
Here is the link

Read the posts and see how the bimbo and Gunny let the insults fly - but watch him come down on me when I call her a bimbo

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=48080&page=24&highlight=bimboI see one post saying he'll neg rep you. I see no threats of moderator action. Perhaps you'd like to reference specific post numbers?

Hagbard Celine
08-09-2007, 09:17 AM
I see one post saying he'll neg rep you. I see no threats of moderator action. Perhaps you'd like to reference specific post numbers?

Nice avatar Clay.:laugh2:

Gunny
08-09-2007, 09:25 AM
Here is the link

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=48080&page=24&highlight=bimbo

Are you actually THIS dense? Thanks for supporting my argument. You have just made yourself and your lame-ass accusation look about as credible as your usual "Dems suck because ....." posts.

I said I'd neg-rep you. So what? I have to be a mod to do that? (This is where you shake your head and say: "No you don't.")

The real problem here is you got your ass waxed there just as you have here. You'd think you'd get a clue. But then, if you actually had a clue, you'd never log onto a political message board again.

It isn't an insult calling you a mindless drone newsbot ... it's a FACT. You couldn't actually debate a 2nd grader and win.

Now that you have so perfectly handed yourself your own ass, just go away.

actsnoblemartin
08-13-2007, 11:57 PM
No, not actually, inadmissable in a court of law but I wouldn't expect a welfare cheat to know the law.

Dont you dare threat my Friend asshole, because last time I checked, you could go to jail for what you said.

:fu:

and for the record, Nevadamedic is a better human being then you'll ever be, you piece of human feces

red states rule
08-14-2007, 03:20 AM
Dont you dare threat my Friend asshole, because last time I checked, you could go to jail for what you said.

and for the record, Nevadamedic is a better human being then you'll ever be, you piece of human feces

:clap:

OCA
08-14-2007, 05:08 AM

What the fuck you gonna do boy? Thats right, you ain't gonna do shit so be a good boy and go back in the corner and shut your rookie ass up.......this is my jungle and I ALLOW you to play here.

LMFAO@ nevada is a better human being!:laugh2::laugh2:

Gunny
08-14-2007, 06:03 AM
What the fuck you gonna do boy? Thats right, you ain't gonna do shit so be a good boy and go back in the corner and shut your rookie ass up.......this is my jungle and I ALLOW you to play here.

And there you have it from larry and curly. Waiting on moe to chip in.:laugh2:

Gunny
08-14-2007, 06:11 AM

Did I miss something? Like WTF Martin is talking about? Where's the threat?

actsnoblemartin
08-22-2007, 02:57 AM
im right here faggot, what the fuck you gonna do!?

Nothing, your a pussy.

Your a nothing.

I take pieces of shit bigger then you

You are scum

You political persuasion is up the ass, from your gay lover

Only cowards threaten people.

Oh wait, your a donkey fucking, horse cock sucking, little bitch.

Your mom called, she said my sperm tastes good fucker.

actsnoblemartin
08-22-2007, 02:59 AM
he threatened violence against nm, and im not sure if thats the only member he threatened. Ill tell you something, one day, he is gonna get his punk ass kicked, for picking on the wrong person.

I cant wait till he worms are eating his worthless sack of shit body, and his loser bones.

Faggot = oca

Did I miss something? Like WTF Martin is talking about? Where's the threat?