PDA

View Full Version : Nevada's Political Persuasion

Pages : [1] 2

OCA
08-06-2007, 02:45 PM
What is the post whore's political leaning?

OCA
08-06-2007, 02:49 PM
I'm split between lib and right wing racist but in the end he's a lib because he's a queer apologist and denies facts. Sometimes he's a right wing racist though because of use of terms such as "wetback" when talking illegal immigration, blows up any salient point he has and makes it appear(well its the truth) as though it has everything to do with race and skin color.

OCA
08-06-2007, 02:50 PM
Well hell there is another vote for lib......excellent! I'm always right.

shattered
08-06-2007, 02:58 PM
He leans whichever way he thinks he's going to get the best response from what he considers the "big dogs".. That's why when he posts, every single thing is posted exactly word for word, and the same on both boards. Sometimes, you don't know where you're at..You're thinking "I just read this load of shit - why's it coming up in new posts?" ...then you notice the different colored background... When it doesn't backfire, he's back responding to you.. When it does, he flits around the board pretending that he doesn't see anyone calling him on his shit.

OCA
08-06-2007, 03:28 PM
He leans whichever way he thinks he's going to get the best response from what he considers the "big dogs".. That's why when he posts, every single thing is posted exactly word for word, and the same on both boards. Sometimes, you don't know where you're at..You're thinking "I just read this load of shit - why's it coming up in new posts?" ...then you notice the different colored background... When it doesn't backfire, he's back responding to you.. When it does, he flits around the board pretending that he doesn't see anyone calling him on his shit.

Correctamundo! He's a fucking unoriginal postwhore loser.

theHawk
08-06-2007, 03:50 PM
I think he tries to come off as a Uber Right Wing (but not a racist).

Gunny
08-06-2007, 03:57 PM
I'm split between lib and right wing racist but in the end he's a lib because he's a queer apologist and denies facts. Sometimes he's a right wing racist though because of use of terms such as "wetback" when talking illegal immigration, blows up any salient point he has and makes it appear(well its the truth) as though it has everything to do with race and skin color.

Would be a no-brainer if the last choice was GOOBER right wing racist.:laugh2:

OCA
08-06-2007, 04:07 PM

Great catch, typo!

PostmodernProphet
08-06-2007, 05:20 PM
http://www.k12science.org/curriculum/weatherproj2/images/windvane.jpg

Kathianne
08-06-2007, 05:24 PM
http://www.k12science.org/curriculum/weatherproj2/images/windvane.jpg

Makes sense to me. LOL!

actsnoblemartin
08-06-2007, 06:22 PM
How about, you shut your mouth, if your going to be a prick, hows that tough guy?. Your so tough threatening people, and degrading people, you actions are disgraceful.

actsnoblemartin
08-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Your are truly insensitive, and you throw that term racist around like its a new catch phrase in hip. You mr, are :lame2:

82Marine89
08-06-2007, 06:38 PM

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner.

actsnoblemartin
08-06-2007, 06:56 PM
I should have known you would resort to being a bully, it is what you do best. I honestly feel sorry for you that you feel so bad about yourself, that you have to pick on people. You are truly, a vile, negative, pathetic, waste of space, a true example of human excriment. I wish someone would :slap: you out of your grinch like state of living.

actsnoblemartin
08-06-2007, 07:01 PM
Im sorry to say this because this is not nicer, But i cant think of more vicious, go for the throat, throw it in your face, neg rep you for any reason, nasty individual, then yourself. You do not act lady like, or even like a human, and its appauling, that you enjoy, being the oscar the grouch of this board, when others might actually like you, if you werent so mean ,hurtfu, and bullied people smaller then you, by giving people neg rep points.

l

Gunny
08-06-2007, 07:15 PM
Your are truly insensitive, and you throw that term racist around like its a new catch phrase in hip. You mr, are :lame2:

Oh ... you sure told ME.:smoke:

Got news for you junior, I'm the last one to use the label racist. When you call a Hispanic a "wetback," you're a fucking racist. Let me know if I can clear that up for you any more, huh?

Gunny
08-06-2007, 07:21 PM
Im sorry to say this because this is not nicer, But i cant think of more vicious, go for the throat, throw it in your face, neg rep you for any reason, nasty individual, then yourself. You do not act lady like, or even like a human, and its appauling, that you enjoy, being the oscar the grouch of this board, when others might actually like you, if you werent so mean ,hurtfu, and bullied people smaller then you, by giving people neg rep points.

l

You are the biggest fucking whiner about rep points I think I have ever seen. ANY-and-EvERYONE knows if you fuck with shattered, you're going to get dinged. Plain-and-simple.

And ANYONE who his dumb enough to start a rep trade with someone who has twice the rep power deserves WTF they get.

Oh btw ... I have no authority on this board so you can't whine I'm being unfair, blah, blah, blah. You and your butt buddy want some ... come get some.

shattered
08-06-2007, 07:24 PM

l

Putz.

How do you bully someone with rep points? You made a stupid comment, and I merely gave you my assessment of that stupid comment.

However, you neg repped back simply *because* you were neg-repped in the first place.

Bully.

:slap:

hjmick
08-06-2007, 07:26 PM
Ah Christ...

shattered
08-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Ah Christ...

:lol::lol::lol:

No spitting.

OCA
08-06-2007, 07:38 PM
How about, you shut your mouth, if your going to be a prick, hows that tough guy?. Your so tough threatening people, and degrading people, you actions are disgraceful.

How about you go fuck yourself motherfucker, don't get on my bad side or i'll fuck you up worse than you've already been fucked up at USMB you slimey lowlife fucking douchebag.

PISS OFF ASSWIPE.

Gunny
08-06-2007, 07:39 PM
How about you go fuck yourself motherfucker, go get on my bad side or i'll fuck you up worse than you've already been fucked up at USMB you slimey lowlife fucking douchebag.

PISS OFF ASSWIPE.

Oh he's already doing what he's whining about the most ... handing out neg's for no reason, and dragging along his liberal buddies to help him out.

Gunny
08-06-2007, 07:40 PM
How about you go fuck yourself motherfucker, go get on my bad side or i'll fuck you up worse than you've already been fucked up at USMB you slimey lowlife fucking douchebag.

PISS OFF ASSWIPE.

Damn ... I must have repped you recently. That was VERY eloquent.:laugh2:

OCA
08-06-2007, 07:43 PM
This motherfucker is out of his league, I was leaving him alone because I felt sorry for him after everyone has taken a bite out of his ass at USMB but..............fuck it, i'm hungry for ass now.

I'm gonna fuck this guy up worse than Ray Mancini beat down Doo Koo Kim back in the day.............and he killed his ass in the ring.

Gunny
08-06-2007, 07:48 PM
This motherfucker is out of his league, I was leaving him alone because I felt sorry for him after everyone has taken a bite out of his ass at USMB but..............fuck it, i'm hungry for ass now.

I'm gonna fuck this guy up worse than Ray Mancini beat down Doo Koo Kim back in the day.............and he killed his ass in the ring.

Don't feel too lonely in that boat. I did my best to protect him at USMB because I felt sorry for him and he turned right around bit the hand that was feeding him.

I saw that fight. :laugh2:

OCA
08-06-2007, 07:54 PM
Don't feel too lonely in that boat. I did my best to protect him at USMB because I felt sorry for him and he turned right around bit the hand that was feeding him.

I saw that fight. :laugh2:

Does this idiot have a screw loose? Is he blowing NM?

OCA
08-06-2007, 07:57 PM
Who the hell voted moderate? Ok moderate I could see because he loves queers but hates Mexicans.

Who the hell voted Con? He ain't smart enough.

hjmick
08-06-2007, 07:58 PM
Don't look at me, I didn't vote.

OCA
08-06-2007, 08:07 PM
Don't look at me, I didn't vote.

Ok, 1 person eliminated.:cool:

OCA
08-06-2007, 08:08 PM
If NM had hair 1 on his balls he'd pull me off ignore and jump into this thread......ignore shows weakness.

hjmick
08-06-2007, 08:11 PM
...ignore shows weakness.

I don't want to get into the middle of this fray, but I would tend to agree with this sentiment. It is a philosophy I have applied to every message board of which I have been a member, ignore no one.

82Marine89
08-06-2007, 08:43 PM
Who the hell voted moderate? Ok moderate I could see because he loves queers but hates Mexicans.

I voted 'uber' because he is a cum guzzling, racist bastard.

OCA
08-06-2007, 08:47 PM
I voted 'uber' because he is a cum guzzling, racist bastard.

Strike up the band! We've got some intelligent awareness here!

Gunny
08-06-2007, 08:50 PM
Does this idiot have a screw loose? Is he blowing NM?

He has an issue that makes him emotionally unstable at times. Don't know what's with NM and him.

Gunny
08-06-2007, 08:53 PM
Strike up the band! We've got some intelligent awareness here!

Yeah and I can't rep you or him. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 12:32 AM

Becareful OCA might threaten to run you over with a car or hit you with a brick. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 12:35 AM
Everyone on this board is a witness. OCA, You said yor coming out here at Easter, well then anytime anywhere motherfucker me and you one on one no bricks, no cars no bullshit. Im calling you out, you put up or shut the fuck up, and yes if your two dumb to realize I am calling you out, show up and be a man and take your beating or be the bitch that we know you are and make idle threats.

Black Lance
08-07-2007, 01:23 AM

I don't get this thread. If Nev is so dumb, unoriginal, ect, why do you care what his political leanings are?

Also, Nev and OCA, although I am a newbie on this site, I've been posting online for years, and the above has to be one of the most juvenile exchanges I've ever seen. Threatening to fight a person in real life because you got in a flame war with them over the internet is worse than stupid, and I've seen better from both of you.

But then again, you are free to do as you wish, I have no stake in your behavior.

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 01:33 AM
I don't get this thread. If Nev is so dumb, unoriginal, ect, why do you care what his political leanings are?

Also, Nev and OCA, although I am a newbie on this site, I've been posting online for years, and the above has to be one of the most juvenile exchanges I've ever seen. Threatening to fight a person in real life because you got in a flame war with them over the internet is worse than stupid, and I've seen better from both of you.

But then again, you are free to do as you wish, I have no stake in your behavior.

He is a little bitch that has taken it way to far by threatening to run me over, hit me with a brick and throw acid in my face. I am giving him a chance to be a man for once in his life. He is coming out here for Easter so anywhere any time and it WILL be a fair fight.

Pale Rider
08-07-2007, 03:25 AM

Next time you create a poll, check the box next to "view results," then we'll all be able to see who voted and how.

Pale Rider
08-07-2007, 03:29 AM
He is a little bitch that has taken it way to far by threatening to run me over, hit me with a brick and throw acid in my face. I am giving him a chance to be a man for once in his life. He is coming out here for Easter so anywhere any time and it WILL be a fair fight.

There won't be anything fair about it nm. A word of advice... you better have an ambulance waiting for you, 'cause OCA is going to wreck you.

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 03:52 AM
There won't be anything fair about it nm. A word of advice... you better have an ambulance waiting for you, 'cause OCA is going to wreck you.

Oh, I guarantee it would be fair. As far as him wrecking me, we shall see, if he even has the guts to show up. U have disclosed my expierience, not all of it but what the law requires I do.

diuretic
08-07-2007, 04:14 AM

Look on the bright side, it could get on the news! :laugh2:

OCA
08-07-2007, 05:12 AM
I offered to meet the internet tough guy, NM, halfway in Dallas on Jan.29.............he pussed out on that one, to show that i'm the man i'm gonna take all the expense, travel time etc. etc. just to beat up a half retard.

Remember though....................all is fair in love and war.

shattered
08-07-2007, 06:44 AM
Everyone on this board is a witness. OCA, You said yor coming out here at Easter, well then anytime anywhere motherfucker me and you one on one no bricks, no cars no bullshit. Im calling you out, you put up or shut the fuck up, and yes if your two dumb to realize I am calling you out, show up and be a man and take your beating or be the bitch that we know you are and make idle threats.

Note: You have to get off the couch, or out of bed, first, Mr. I Sustained An Injury 3 years Ago, And Ain't Finished Milking The System.

At this rate, he only needs to put a pillow over your face, and you're done for.

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 11:12 AM
I offered to meet the internet tough guy, NM, halfway in Dallas on Jan.29.............he pussed out on that one, to show that i'm the man i'm gonna take all the expense, travel time etc. etc. just to beat up a half retard.

Remember though....................all is fair in love and war.

Coward. You said your coming out here on Easter, don't be a punk, be a man for the first time in your life.

diuretic
08-07-2007, 11:26 AM
Is this what you Americans call a "pissing match"? :laugh2:

red states rule
08-07-2007, 12:24 PM

No. He does not give you a second look - so he is not doing what you do to attract attention

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 12:33 PM
No. He does not give you a second look - so he is not doing what you do to attract attention

She's exactly like Liberal Nation, except for the fact that LN doesn't throw a shit fit temper tantrum when she doesn't get attention.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 12:36 PM
She's exactly like Liberal Nation, except for the fact that LN doesn't throw a shit fit temper tantrum when she doesn't get attention.

That is all she does. Then when somebody stands up to her she runs to her protector who steps in on her behalf

She must be suffering with a lifetime bout of PMS

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 12:37 PM
That is all she does. Then when somebody stands up to her she runs to her protector who steps in on her behalf

She must be suffering with a lifetime bout of PMS

:laugh2:

red states rule
08-07-2007, 12:38 PM

She is one cranky, and uptight broad

shattered
08-07-2007, 12:39 PM
Coward. You said your coming out here on Easter, don't be a punk, be a man for the first time in your life.

Yet another "Look at me! Look what I'm physically capable of!" post, and you still can't get off your candy ass and support your child by getting a job? How DO you live with yourself?

Yurt
08-07-2007, 12:39 PM

I thought you were on disability....

shattered
08-07-2007, 12:40 PM

He is.. But only because going back to his job at Best Buy doesn't pay enough got him to keep buyin 200 CDs every month, and doesn't support him sitting on his lazy ass in bed attached to a laptop while someone ELSE takes care of his kid, and his bills.

shattered
08-07-2007, 12:44 PM
He actually said that he'd go back to work if he could, but he can't, because his job won't pay him as much as milking his disability does. He makes more money sitting around doing nothing..

Welcome to the so-called Conservative (so he claims) version of glorified welfare..

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 12:45 PM

I wont be by then. I hopefully will have my surgery beginning of September and be back in Tournaments by December or January.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 12:46 PM
I wont be by then. I hopefully will have my surgery beginning of September and be back in Tournaments by December or January.

I think it would be easier on all of us if we bought Shittered a scratching post

Good luck and make a quick recovery NV

shattered
08-07-2007, 12:49 PM
I think it would be easier on all of us if we bought Shittered a scratching post

So now it's ok with you if liberals milk the system, so long as they refer to themselves as conservatives?

red states rule
08-07-2007, 12:52 PM
So now it's ok with you if liberals milk the system, so long as they refer to themselves as conservatives?

And you know for a fact he is?

Oh, you are the all knowing Shattered

I beg forgiveness

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 12:52 PM
He is.. But only because going back to his job at Best Buy doesn't pay enough got him to keep buyin 200 CDs every month, and doesn't support him sitting on his lazy ass in bed attached to a laptop while someone ELSE takes care of his kid, and his bills.

When I work I guarantee I make more in a week then your fat ass does in a month. I really feel sorry for you. You are nothing but a nasty, horrible negative wench and I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with you on a regular basis.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 12:53 PM
When I work I guarantee I make more in a week then your fat ass does in a month. I really feel sorry for you. You are nothing but a nasty, horrible negative wench and I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with you on a regular basis.

She is just being herself NV

nevadamedic

I'll brb, I have to goto the bathroom and take a Shatterd.

red states rule
I'll brb, I have to goto the bathroom and take a Shatterd.

:lol:

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 12:54 PM
She is just being herself NV

How sad. She must live a lonley life since she is on here begging for attention from a bunch of people on the internet.

shattered
08-07-2007, 12:55 PM

I beg forgiveness

Yeah, I do.

But, you only need reading comprehension skills to see it for yourself, since it's splattered all around the board..

It's funny watching th weakest links band together, tho.. Do carry on.

shattered
08-07-2007, 12:56 PM
How sad. She must live a lonley life since she is on here begging for attention from a bunch of people on the internet.

...so says Mr. 195 posts per day between two boards. :)

red states rule
08-07-2007, 12:56 PM
Yeah, I do.

But, you only need reading comprehension skills to see it for yourself, since it's splattered all around the board..

It's funny watching th weakest links band together, tho.. Do carry on.

Yea, you and your protector are always good for some laughs

red states rule
08-07-2007, 12:57 PM
...so says Mr. 195 posts per day between two boards. :)

Hey, you can count that high

the night classes are starting to pay off

shattered
08-07-2007, 12:59 PM
Hey, you can count that high

the night classes are starting to pay off

You might consider some yourself.. Yes, Virginia, there IS life beyond the trailer park.

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 01:00 PM
Yea, you and your protector are always good for some laughs

Yea, but Gunny can't ban you here for calling her how people see her. :)

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 01:01 PM
You might consider some yourself.. Yes, Virginia, there IS life beyond the trailer park.

What's your excuse then Trailor trash?

red states rule
08-07-2007, 01:01 PM

Well maybe one day you will get out of it and work your way up to a flop house

red states rule
08-07-2007, 01:02 PM
What's your excuse then Trailor trash?

a shitty attitude on life?

red states rule
08-07-2007, 01:03 PM

:clap:

shattered
08-07-2007, 01:07 PM

Are you saying that Gunny unfairly banned you and/or RSR for stating an opinion on another poster? Because that's what it looks like you're saying..

red states rule
08-07-2007, 01:12 PM
Are you saying that Gunny unfairly banned you and/or RSR for stating an opinion on another poster? Because that's what it looks like you're saying..

but "Superman" (as he calls himself) rides to your rescue when you need it, and threatens people to leave you alone

shattered
08-07-2007, 01:14 PM
but "Superman" (as he calls himself) rides to your rescue when you need it, and threatens people to leave you alone

Uh. No. That would be your buddy Martin... :)

red states rule
08-07-2007, 01:16 PM
Uh. No. That would be your buddies Martin, and Kath. :)

Ok, you can lie about it if you want - I know it to be true what "Superman" said

shattered
08-07-2007, 01:19 PM
Ok, you can lie about it if you want - I know it to be true what "Superman" said

I trust when you get called on it, you have something to back it up..

Kathianne
08-07-2007, 01:19 PM

Unless a mod/admin. changed this, I'll have to assume rsr did. Shattered did not write what you posted. I seriously thank you for leaving me totally out of your inane piss matches. Really.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 01:22 PM
I trust when you get called on it, you have something to back it up..

I called you a bimbo one time- and your guy jumped in and threatend me. Not the first time he has run interference for you - and it won't be the last

shattered
08-07-2007, 01:23 PM
Unless a mod/admin. changed this, I'll have to assume rsr did. Shattered did not write what you posted. I seriously thank you for leaving me totally out of your inane piss matches. Really.

No, I wrote it.. I merely changed my mind and took you out right away because you're NOT a part of this current pissing match.

Unfortunately, he sits there hitting refresh so he can get his two cents in as quickly as possible, and get that post count up.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 01:25 PM
No, I wrote it.. I merely changed my mind and took you out right away because you're NOT a part of this current pissing match.

Unfortunately, he sits there hitting refresh so he can get his two cents in as quickly as possible, and get that post count up.

Ah, more whining by cry baby Shattered

shattered
08-07-2007, 01:25 PM
I called you a bimbo one time- and your guy jumped in and threatend me. Not the first time he has run interference for you - and it won't be the last

A) You really think calling me a bimbo does ANYTHING to phase me? Please.

B) If he said something to you, it was of his own accord. I can guarantee you that he doesn't get PMs from me whining about someone picking on me - I fight my own battles WITHOUT rep-swapping, and WITHOUT whining in PMs to anyone.

C) Since I don't actually even know what you're talking about, feel free to prove your allegation. Show me the bimbo post.

shattered
08-07-2007, 01:26 PM

Incidently, are you not currently running interference for Captain Milker?

Kathianne
08-07-2007, 01:27 PM

Thanks for owning up, you saved him neg rep if he didn't recant. Glad to know you had the sense to leave me out, while expressing your agenda. :cheers2:

red states rule
08-07-2007, 01:27 PM
Incidently, are you not currently running interference for Captain Milker?

No

I am asking you for proof he is "milking" the system

Your guy uses his power to protect you

Big difference

shattered
08-07-2007, 01:28 PM
No

Big difference

He's never used his power for anything, but if you'd like to prove a specific instance where in he did, I'm sure many people would be glad to see it..

In other words, put up, or shut up.

Facts, only, please.

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 01:29 PM

Never banned me, but banned another user because he was talking bad about you.

shattered
08-07-2007, 01:30 PM
No

Big difference

Incidently, the proof you seek is right on this board. Somewhere in his 7000 posts, he's stated clearly that he makes more money on disability, and that going back to work would NOT be beneficial to him.

Why do you think he's not here denying it, but is leaving you to take up his slack? It sure isn't because he's busy working.

Yurt
arguing about stuff that happened on another board on this board is truly a head scratcher

red states rule

He did not ban me either - just used his power to protect her

nevadamedic
Uh. No. That would be your buddy Martin... :)

Leave Martin out of this unless he brings himself in it. Why do you always talk about Martin? Do you have feelings for him that you want to get out? We won't tell Gunny if thats the case.

shattered

Name him/her. And show where the ban was because of "talk", and not specifically disobeying posted rules.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 01:32 PM
Leave Martin out of this unless he brings himself in it. Why do you always talk about Martin? Do you have feelings for him that you want to get out? We won't tell Gunny if thats the case.

She has to find a way to change the subject - she has been busted and she knows it

shattered
08-07-2007, 01:32 PM
arguing about stuff that happened on another board on this board is truly a head scratcher

Good point. I'm out. Thanks for the wakeup call. :poke::coffee:

red states rule
08-07-2007, 01:35 PM

Good By

Please, do not hurry back

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 01:43 PM
Incidently, the proof you seek is right on this board. Somewhere in his 7000 posts, he's stated clearly that he makes more money on disability, and that going back to work would NOT be beneficial to him.

Why do you think he's not here denying it, but is leaving you to take up his slack? It sure isn't because he's busy working.

Your right I did say that, but you seemed to convieniently leave out some parts, but I am not surprised.

I said that at this point I can't go back into the same line of work I was doing until my injury is corrected. I would have to get a completly different job where I have no experience and would probably be making minimum wage. I can't afford to live on that, and I cant support my daughter on that. Quite frankly I am having a hard time making end's meet as they only pay me 1/3 of what I was making when I was working and it's pretty hard to live off of $2,200 a month when you have a daughter and other issues your taking care of.

The hell I am milking the system, you don't think that I wish I was pain free and able to work? Anyone who knows me can tell you I hate it. I worked close to 70 hours a week as I love to work. You know nothing about me don't act like you do.

Also don't ever bring my daughter into a thread.

You are just upset that my problem can be fixed and you have to live with your ugly fat mug for the rest of your life.

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 01:45 PM
Name him/her. And show where the ban was because of "talk", and not specifically disobeying posted rules.

I thought being mean to you was against board rules? I mean you do have Gunny wrapped around your little finger. Gunny is basically a yes man for you.

red states rule
Your right I did say that, but you seemed to convieniently leave out some parts, but I am not surprised.

I said that at this point I can't go back into the same line of work I was doing until my injury is corrected. I would have to get a completly different job where I have no experience and would probably be making minimum wage. I can't afford to live on that, and I cant support my daughter on that. Quite frankly I am having a hard time making end's meet as they only pay me 1/3 of what I was making when I was working and it's pretty hard to live off of $2,200 a month when you have a daughter and other issues your taking care of.

The hell I am milking the system, you don't think that I wish I was pain free and able to work? Anyone who knows me can tell you I hate it. I worked close to 70 hours a week as I love to work. You know nothing about me don't act like you do.

You are just upset that my problem can be fixed and you have to live with your ugly fat mug for the rest of your life.

She is a putz NV

What does this remind you of? A guy grew this is his garden

nevadamedic
Good By

Please, do not hurry back

Awwww she ran off, Gunny wasn't here to protect her..............

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 01:47 PM
She is a putz NV

What does this remind you of? A guy grew this is his garden

Yea well that fat bitch twists peoples words around and leaves out 90% of a conversation thinking it will make her look better.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 01:47 PM
Awwww she ran off, Gunny wasn't here to protect her..............

She got her ass kicked and ran for help. Gunny wil be here tonight

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 01:48 PM

Awwwwww you couldn't take the beating you were about to get eh? Your definatly a big girl, im sure you could have. :laugh2:

red states rule
08-07-2007, 01:48 PM
Yea well that fat bitch twists peoples words around and leaves out 90% of a conversation thinking it will make her look better.

She is in need of serious help

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 01:53 PM
Ain't that the truth. Three things come to mind when I think about Shatterd and getting help one is a Gastric Bypass, Anti-Psychotic Medication like Lithium and Depikote maybe even Thorozine and the last is intense psychotherapy

red states rule
08-07-2007, 01:56 PM
Ain't that the truth. Three things come to mind when I think about Shatterd and getting help one is a Gastric Bypass, Anti-Psychotic Medication like Lithium and Depikote maybe even Thorozine and the last is intense psychotherapy

You will notice I never replied to any of her rants - but she jumped on me today and I did not talk about her

She is a stuck up, spoiled little rip. Tonight we will have to endure "Superman" and his bellowing from the defense table

shattered
08-07-2007, 01:56 PM

Is spending 24/7 here how you support her, and show her there's more to life than what she's currently seeing? She's gotta be proud as hell...

Perhaps if you lay off buying the movies, you might find your dollar goes a little farther.. There are people that make less than $2200 a month that manage to live just fine, and wouldn't be caught dead on glorified welfare.. They have too much pride.

Sorry, that one was too easy to leave alone..

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 01:58 PM
You will notice I never replied to any of her rants - but she jumped on me today and I did not talk about her

She is a stuck up, spoiled little rip. Tonight we will have to endure "Superman" and his bellowing from the defense table

Oh, I expect it, im surprised she didn't already call him crying to come to her aid.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 01:58 PM
Is spending 24/7 here how you support her, and show her there's more to life than what she's currently seeing? She's gotta be proud as hell...

Perhaps if you lay off buying the movies, you might find your dollar goes a little farther.. There are people that make less than $2200 a month that manage to live just fine, and wouldn't be caught dead on glorified welfare.. They have too much pride.

Why are you so obsessed with how much time he spends here and his post count?

Don't you have more important things to do in life? Or is this as exciting as your life gets?

red states rule
08-07-2007, 01:59 PM
Oh, I expect it, im surprised she didn't already call him crying to come to her aid.

They are like stray cats - where one is, the other is not to far away

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 01:59 PM

You would know all about being Easy wouldn't you?

red states rule
08-07-2007, 02:00 PM
You would know all about being Easy wouldn't you?

The convoy just took a direct hit

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 02:00 PM

Don't you have more important things to do in life? Or is this as exciting as your life gets?

Because it takes attention off her and god knows she can't let that happen.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 02:01 PM
Because it takes attention off her and god knows she can't let that happen.

She probably stops at every mirror and checks herself out

But she keeps wondering why they keep making the mirrors smaller these days

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 02:01 PM

No excitement for her is when Mc'Donalds put the Big Mac on at 2 for the price of 1!

red states rule
08-07-2007, 02:02 PM
No excitement for her is when Mc'Donalds put the Big Mac on at 2 for the price of 1!

:lol:

jackass
08-07-2007, 02:16 PM
Look on the bright side, it could get on the news! :laugh2:

That would be really cool! Imagine all the new blood!! :laugh2:

red states rule
08-07-2007, 02:18 PM
That would be really cool! Imagine all the new blood!! :laugh2:

Round em up and bring em in

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 02:22 PM
She probably stops at every mirror and checks herself out

But she keeps wondering why they keep making the mirrors smaller these days

Everytime she looks in the mirror she get's 7 years bad luck. :laugh2:

red states rule
08-07-2007, 02:24 PM
Everytime she looks in the mirror she get's 7 years bad luck. :laugh2:

No, the bad luck is when you have to have any contact with her.

OCA
08-07-2007, 02:29 PM

Will be there, Virginia St in front of Golden Nugget. Do you know what I look like? I know what you look like.....................the first rule of a planned fight is to ensure that there is no chance that you'll ever lose under any circumstance.....think about that for a sec, then remember that i'm a complete down in the mud scumbag.

OCA
08-07-2007, 02:33 PM

No, he's actually not disabled Yurt, that much has been revealed by him, he simply wants to milk the system(us the taxpayer) for all its worth, notice that in one post he says that as soon as he has surgery he's going back to tournaments(I assume he means Pokemon tourneys lol) when any standup guy would say that as soon as he has his surgery he's going back to work to get his self respect back and support his family by his own hand.

I'd rather have a thousand working illegals than 1 system leech like NM.

OCA
08-07-2007, 02:34 PM

TRUE THAT!

red states rule
08-07-2007, 02:35 PM
No, he's actually not disabled Yurt, that much has been revealed by him, he simply wants to milk the system(us the taxpayer) for all its worth, notice that in one post he says that as soon as he has surgery he's going back to tournaments(I assume he means Pokemon tourneys lol) when any standup guy would say that as soon as he has his surgery he's going back to work to get his self respect back and support his family by his own hand.

any proof? or is your personal feelings speaking out?

OCA
08-07-2007, 02:36 PM

I beg forgiveness

Red, read his posts, really read his posts, he reveals it himself.

OCA
08-07-2007, 02:37 PM

I feel like its Psycho posting

He's an internet bad ass
He's an athletic wonder
His schlong is huge
He makes boatloads of money

Liar

red states rule
08-07-2007, 02:38 PM
Red, read his posts, really read his posts, he reveals it himself.

Given how many he has - could you please narrow the search abit?

OCA
08-07-2007, 02:38 PM

NM do you know that the popular opinion on the board is that you are exactly what you accuse her of being?

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 02:40 PM
Will be there, Virginia St in front of Golden Nugget. Do you know what I look like? I know what you look like.....................the first rule of a planned fight is to ensure that there is no chance that you'll ever lose under any circumstance.....think about that for a sec, then remember that i'm a complete down in the mud scumbag.

I'll be there. I also wont be alone just incase you decide you wan't to make it an unfair fight. I will bring a couple to make sure it stays fair.

OCA
08-07-2007, 02:40 PM
Given how many he has - could you please narrow the search abit?

Hard to do, since only about 60 of his posts are worthy of anything to note......just search his posts on his disability and really READ and think about what he is revealing errr saying.

Its as plain as day.

OCA
08-07-2007, 02:42 PM
I'll be there. I also wont be alone just incase you decide you wan't to make it an unfair fight. I will bring a couple to make sure it stays fair.

Sure, you'll need the couple just so you have a fighting chance...thats cool.

After its all done you still will have never seen my face.

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 02:43 PM

I've revealed that im milking the system? :laugh2: You have the comprehention of a two year old.

I will be back in Martial Arts Tournaments(and I have never not placed in one) by December. I didn;t need to state that im going back to work twinkie as that is obvious, I plan at being back to work within 3 weeks after my surgery moron. It's pathetic that everything has to be spelled out for you, but im used to it by now cupcake.

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 02:44 PM
Sure, you'll need the couple just so you have a fighting chance...thats cool.

After its all done you still will have never seen my face.

You are a coward afraid to go one on one with me, just admit it.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 02:44 PM
NM do you know that the popular opinion on the board is that you are exactly what you accuse her of being?

I know from her actions, NV is correct is his assessment of her royal assholiness

red states rule
08-07-2007, 02:45 PM
Hard to do, since only about 60 of his posts are worthy of anything to note......just search his posts on his disability and really READ and think about what he is revealing errr saying.

Its as plain as day.

The Judge would toss your evidence and your charge out of court

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 02:46 PM

Its as plain as day.

Im also not a pussy like you, I don't have my friends jump in unless someone tries to make a fight unfair.

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 02:47 PM
I know from her actions, NV is correct is his assessment of her royal assholiness

Popular opinion eh? Thats why a lot of different people have been repping me for calling you out. Go live in your little fantasy land there Peter Pan.

OCA
08-07-2007, 02:47 PM
I would have to get a completly different job where I have no experience and would probably be making minimum wage

An amount cannot be placed on self respect.

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 02:48 PM
That was aimed at OCA.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 02:48 PM
Popular opinion eh? Thats why a lot of different people have been repping me for calling you out. Go live in your little fantasy land there Peter Pan.

Hell, you are in the top 10 for rep right now

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 02:49 PM
An amount cannot be placed on self respect.

Like you know anything about self respect.

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 02:50 PM
Hell, you are in the top 10 for rep right now

Yup, everyone sure hates me then......:laugh2: My points went up by several hundred over the past few days of putting OCA in his place, he is just to dumb to realize it.

OCA
08-07-2007, 02:50 PM
any proof? or is your personal feelings speaking out?

Red, like I said read his posts, he's telling the whole board that he's abusing the disability system when his first thought when "healed lol" is not to get a job.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 02:51 PM
Yup, everyone sure hates me then......:laugh2: My points went up by several hundred over the past few days of putting OCA in his place, he is just to dumb to realize it.

Shittered was saying the same thing about me over on the other board -I only have nearly 30,000 rep points over there

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 02:52 PM
Red, like I said read his posts, he's telling the whole board that he's abusing the disability system when his first thought when "healed lol" is not to get a job.

I don't have to "GET" a job after my surgery and I already have one moron.

OCA
08-07-2007, 02:52 PM
I've revealed that im milking the system? :laugh2: You have the comprehention of a two year old.

I will be back in Martial Arts Tournaments(and I have never not placed in one) by December. I didn;t need to state that im going back to work twinkie as that is obvious, I plan at being back to work within 3 weeks after my surgery moron. It's pathetic that everything has to be spelled out for you, but im used to it by now cupcake.

You know we have you pegged, that is why you lash out.

Almost the whole board does not believe you, we discuss it privately many times.

OCA
08-07-2007, 02:54 PM
You are a coward afraid to go one on one with me, just admit it.

Ummmm, who mentioned bringing backup?

Do you always backpedal like this newbie?

red states rule
08-07-2007, 02:54 PM

So you on an approved disability - and you will need surgery to fix the problem - then after recovery time - you go back to your job?

Is that what is going on?

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 02:56 PM
You know we have you pegged, that is why you lash out.

Almost the whole board does not believe you, we discuss it privately many times.

Like I care what people talk about behond my back. Anyone that talks behind someone's back and doesn't tell it to their face is a bitch.

OCA
08-07-2007, 02:56 PM
The Judge would toss your evidence and your charge out of court

Based upon?

Red, really, you know i've always liked you, hell I linked you to this board originally to fuck with Jillian but denying what is completely obvious is not an admirable trait.

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 02:57 PM
Ummmm, who mentioned bringing backup?

Do you always backpedal like this newbie?

Let's see you threatned to kill me so of course I will bring someone with me to make sure it stays fair.

shattered
08-07-2007, 02:58 PM

What's your point? Mine have gone up by 700pts just yesterday and today alone for stapling your worthless ass to the floor.

red states rule
Based upon?

Red, really, you know i've always liked you, hell I linked you to this board originally to fuck with Jillian but denying what is completely obvious is not an admirable trait.

OCA, I am not seeing anything. He has a hell of alot of posts and I am asking you to point out what he said

I call them as I see them - and if I see where he is milking the system, I will call him on it

OCA
Like I care what people talk about behond my back. Anyone that talks behind someone's back and doesn't tell it to their face is a bitch.

We have to because when someone gives you constructive criticism you tell them to "fuck off".

Did you know that poular opinion is that you are the main reason that the board is currently going downhill? Your spamming is the main reason really and that has been discussed publicly........you choose to ignore those threads and that is SOOOOOOOOO revealing.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 02:59 PM
What's your point? Mine have gone up by 700pts just yesterday and today alone for stapling your worthless ass to the floor.

That is what - 3 reps by Gunny?

OCA
08-07-2007, 03:00 PM
Im also not a pussy like you, I don't have my friends jump in unless someone tries to make a fight unfair.

Again quote me where I ever said anything other than I would be alone.

Who is the pussy now?

Again, afterwards you still will have never seen my face.

shattered
08-07-2007, 03:00 PM
That is what - 3 reps by Gunny?

Actually, none by Gunny, but thanks for asking.

OCA
08-07-2007, 03:01 PM

I do notice however that you are avoiding the topic, very revealing and very much a pattern with you.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 03:01 PM
Actually, none by Gunny, but thanks for asking.

If you say so

OCA
08-07-2007, 03:02 PM

I can check that out if you'd like, you wouldn't be the first person caught bullshitting about rep.

OCA
08-07-2007, 03:03 PM
Like you know anything about self respect.

Ooooooooooh good one, got me. lol

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 03:03 PM
We have to because when someone gives you constructive criticism you tell them to "fuck off".

Did you know that poular opinion is that you are the main reason that the board is currently going downhill? Your spamming is the main reason really and that has been discussed publicly........you choose to ignore those threads and that is SOOOOOOOOO revealing.

Gee, when I took a break for a couple days I had quite a few PM's telling me differently. So have fun in your little dilusional world.

Also I wanted to point out that life might actually go a lot better for you of you would come out of the closet. It's ok, we wont attack you for it. I know you'll need support and hell i'll even drop everything I have against you if you would finally take the step we all know you you will take. Hiding your love for men will get you know where.

OCA
08-07-2007, 03:04 PM

Nah, actually they didn't.....just checked that out.

Do we have a problem habitually lying also?

I'm so fucking good.

shattered
08-07-2007, 03:04 PM
If you say so

Why are you continually bringing him into it, when he's not even here? Is it because you're grasping for whatever you can get your hands on, because you don't have a bit of actual truth to back you up?

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Again quote me where I ever said anything other than I would be alone.

Who is the pussy now?

Again, afterwards you still will have never seen my face.

I didn't saw you didn't say youd be alone, I said you threatned my life cupcake, you really need to lear how to comprehend.

shattered
08-07-2007, 03:06 PM
I didn't saw you didn't say youd be alone, I said you threatned my life cupcake, you really need to lear how to comprehend.

God damn. You need to slow down and learn how to type.. Or, is that depression setting in? Feeling alone in the world? Like you can't cope?

OCA
08-07-2007, 03:07 PM
Shittered was saying the same thing about me over on the other board -I only have nearly 30,000 rep points over there

Red, you realize that rep means nothing, right? That its just a fun tool and really not represenative of anything, right?

I rarely rep anyone pos or neg, its not my thing, people know this so they kind of leave me out. Believe me if I repped alot NM would be looking up at my scotum sack.

red states rule
Why are you continually bringing him into it, when he's not even here? Is it because you're grasping for whatever you can get your hands on, because you don't have a bit of actual truth to back you up?

Hey, "Superman" threatened me when I was responding to one of your temper tantrums

It is common knowledge he circles the wagons around you whenever he can

I stayed away from you on this board - but you had to stick your blue nose into on of my posts today

Up until then I ignored you

nevadamedic
Nah, actually they didn't.....just checked that out.

Do we have a problem habitually lying also?

I'm so fucking good.

Oh really? Hmmmmm, thats wierd at a few days ago they were at 7,900 so lets seee who the liar is Mr. I think I am staff and im so cool.

OCA
08-07-2007, 03:08 PM

Sure, its a little late now to rescue yourself NM, damage has been done.

red states rule
God damn. You need to slow down and learn how to type.. Or, is that depression setting in? Feeling alone in the world? Like you can't cope?

Sounds like your life - not his

shattered
Hey, "Superman" threatened me when I was responding to one of your temper tantrums

It is common knowledge he circles the wagons around you whenever he can

I stayed away from you on this board - but you had to stick your blue nose into on of my posts today

Up until then I ignored you

I asked you to prove it. Again, put up, or shut up.

OCA
08-07-2007, 03:09 PM
Let's see you threatned to kill me so of course I will bring someone with me to make sure it stays fair.

Please quote for me where I used the word "kill".

Beat down......sure.

red states rule
Red, you realize that rep means nothing, right? That its just a fun tool and really not represenative of anything, right?

I rarely rep anyone pos or neg, its not my thing, people know this so they kind of leave me out. Believe me if I repped alot NM would be looking up at my scotum sack.

Shattered used the same talking point about me - but she just bellowed how much rep she got yesterday

nevadamedic

Actually he is saying what EVERYONE knows is the truth. Everyone knows Gunny is your little yes man.

[Edit:Admin] Sharing of Conversations from PM's without consent of all concerned is a violation of Board Policy - Further sharing of PMs w/o consent will result in temp-bans

red states rule
08-07-2007, 03:10 PM
I asked you to prove it. Again, put up, or shut up.

It is like asking to prove the sky is blue - it is a fact and everyone knows it

OCA
08-07-2007, 03:10 PM
OCA, I am not seeing anything. He has a hell of alot of posts and I am asking you to point out what he said

I call them as I see them - and if I see where he is milking the system, I will call him on it

Kind of busy at the moment Red, will look later and link you to them.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 03:11 PM
Kind of busy at the moment Red, will look later and link you to them.

Ok

I will check out any posts you direct me to. Take your time

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 03:11 PM
Please quote for me where I used the word "kill".

Beat down......sure.

Lets see, Run me over with a Car, throw Acid in my face, beat me in the head with a brick? All three of those are considered Death Threats, well according to the Nevada State Troopers.

shattered
08-07-2007, 03:12 PM
Shattered used the same talking point about me - but she just bellowed how much rep she got yesterday

No, I specifically asked what the point was about the rep thing, pointing out that it's no fucking big deal, since everyone that's posted to this thread has gotten rep from someone. He thinks his went up for posts to OCA, mine went up for posts to him.. BFD. He has to post almost 7000 times to get 9000 rep points.. I have to post 2000 times to get almost 8000 rep points.. Big deal.

OCA
08-07-2007, 03:12 PM
Gee, when I took a break for a couple days I had quite a few PM's telling me differently. So have fun in your little dilusional world.

Also I wanted to point out that life might actually go a lot better for you of you would come out of the closet. It's ok, we wont attack you for it. I know you'll need support and hell i'll even drop everything I have against you if you would finally take the step we all know you you will take. Hiding your love for men will get you know where.

By delving into foolishness such as this you are in fact telling the board that we are in fact correct about you.

Pm's....since they are non-verifiable, are the easiest thing to lie about on a message board.a

red states rule
08-07-2007, 03:14 PM
Actually he is saying what EVERYONE knows is the truth. Everyone knows Gunny is your little yes man.

Hey, it is not Gunny

It is Superman - she must be Lois

Now pass the barf bag

OCA
08-07-2007, 03:15 PM

It seems that is in fact what is happening here. Sad to see it happen with Red, NM is grabbing at every tool he can get at on the board in order to deflect from the fact that his personality and motives have been nailed to a "t".

red states rule
08-07-2007, 03:15 PM
No, I specifically asked what the point was about the rep thing, pointing out that it's no fucking big deal, since everyone that's posted to this thread has gotten rep from someone. He thinks his went up for posts to OCA, mine went up for posts to him.. BFD. He has to post almost 7000 times to get 9000 rep points.. I have to post 2000 times to get almost 8000 rep points.. Big deal.

Well you sure have a fit when somebody dings your ass

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 03:16 PM
By delving into foolishness such as this you are in fact telling the board that we are in fact correct about you.

Pm's....since they are non-verifiable, are the easiest thing to lie about on a message board.a

Jimmy can verify them, hell I give him permission to look through them.

shattered
08-07-2007, 03:16 PM
Well you sure have a fit when somebody dings your ass

If you consider a "fit" dinging them back, them's the breaks. :)

OCA
08-07-2007, 03:17 PM

Say is spelled with a "y". You continuously misspell and use shitty grammar rendering your posts almost incomprehensible, another one of the complaints against you.

Please quote where I threatened your life.

red states rule
If you consider a "fit" dinging them back, them's the breaks. :)

I have seen several posts where your were whining about you being dinged

and yet you say rep is no big deal

nevadamedic
Hey, it is not Gunny

It is Superman - she must be Lois

Now pass the barf bag

I feel bad for Gunny. I respect him and what he has done for our country and our way of life. I just feel bad that he got sucked in by a big piece of white trash like that.

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 03:18 PM
I have seen several posts where your were whining about you being dinged

and yet you say rep is no big deal

Or posts saying things like hehe im going to go count my rep points.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 03:18 PM
I feel bad for Gunny. I respect him and what he has done for our country and our way of life. I just feel bad that he got sucked in by a big piece of white trash like that.

Maybe he is a lonely guy

I would have sent him to Eharmony.com

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 03:19 PM
Say is spelled with a "y". You continuously misspell and use shitty grammar rendering your posts almost incomprehensible, another one of the complaints against you.

Please quote where I threatened your life.

I just did moron.

OCA
Oh really? Hmmmmm, thats wierd at a few days ago they were at 7,900 so lets seee who the liar is Mr. I think I am staff and im so cool.

Actually i'm not staff..............and yes, i'm very fucking cool.

I guess when you have nearly 3000 posts a month can't help for your rep to go up, although for the life of me since 2800 of them are smilies I don't understand why.

red states rule
Or posts saying things like hehe im going to go count my rep points.

She wants to play the "poor little me" card - and some suckers fall for it

OCA
08-07-2007, 03:21 PM
Lets see, Run me over with a Car, throw Acid in my face, beat me in the head with a brick? All three of those are considered Death Threats, well according to the Nevada State Troopers.

No, not actually, inadmissable in a court of law but I wouldn't expect a welfare cheat to know the law.

OCA
08-07-2007, 03:22 PM

Yes, his ratio is revealing, isn't it?

shattered
08-07-2007, 03:23 PM
Maybe he is a lonely guy

I would have sent him to Eharmony.com

Why do you have to take simple bantering on a board, and try and turn it in to something it's not just too try and make yourself look like a badass?

You've got nothing.. You're riding NMs shirt tails, for crissakes, because you can't stand on your own two feet, and yet you accuse others who have a much better track record than you around here of doing the same..

red states rule
08-07-2007, 03:26 PM
Why do you have to take simple bantering on a board, and try and turn it in to something it's not just too try and make yourself look like a badass?

You've got nothing.. You're riding NMs shirt tails, for crissakes, because you can't stand on your own two feet, and yet you accuse others who have a much better track record than you around here of doing the same..

You are a very angry and unhappy women - please seek some help

Or go cry to Superman to come and help you

You stated this Shattered - so go back to the other board or shut up

OCA
08-07-2007, 03:26 PM
Jimmy can verify them, hell I give him permission to look through them.

You are a stupid motherfucker, aren't you?

Do you not pay attention to what is discussed on the board? It has been discussed several times, there is no way to look at pm's here so you can give Jimmy permission till the cows come home and it can't be verified......somehow I think you know this and are playing stupid knowing this is the one lie I cannot nail you positively on.

I know what, ask the people who sent you these "supposed" pm's, ask them permission to put them on the board.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OCA
08-07-2007, 03:27 PM
I just did moron.

No, actually you didn't. I could school you in a court of law.

darin
08-07-2007, 03:28 PM
some of you are VERY NASTY and cruel. I hope you feel good about yourselves.

Abbey Marie
08-07-2007, 03:36 PM
some of you are VERY NASTY and cruel. I hope you feel good about yourselves.

We really do have a case of the uglies lately.

Reality:

http://users.telenet.be/honeybee1/pan_kloppen.gif

How it could be:

http://users.telenet.be/honeybee1/allen.gif

red states rule
08-07-2007, 03:38 PM
We really do have a case of the uglies lately.

Reality:

http://users.telenet.be/honeybee1/pan_kloppen.gif

How it could be:

http://users.telenet.be/honeybee1/allen.gif

Great graphics Abbey

diuretic
08-07-2007, 03:41 PM
No, not actually, inadmissable in a court of law but I wouldn't expect a welfare cheat to know the law.

Why inadmissible?

Gunny
08-07-2007, 03:47 PM

Look at the pussies crawl out of the cracks when they think no one's watching. What a fucking loser.

Feel free to back your mouth with some evidence, bitch.

OCA
08-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Why inadmissible?

Hearsay, stuff said on the web is given a different set of standards, its not
really considered evidence.

Its like the stuff on NBC's dateline and their series to catch a predator, they can have all the evidence of someone trying to pick up underage girls online but until they couple that with the guy actually showing up to hook up with the underage girl they have nothing.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Look at the pussies crawl out of the cracks when they think no one's watching. What a fucking loser.

Looks like Shattered called 911 and Superman has arrived

Gunny
08-07-2007, 03:50 PM

Prove it, mouth. Where is the evidence?

You're even dumber than I thought. I've only helped shattered when she's ganged up on. Like I have YOU and quite a few other conservatives.

Dumbass.

OCA
08-07-2007, 03:50 PM

Thats what I was thinking Gunny. Poor form to bash someone when he ain't around.

Gunny
08-07-2007, 03:51 PM

You're a liar. Now prove me wrong.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 03:52 PM
You're a liar. Now prove me wrong.

You are the one lying

You told me you would see to it mp rep would disappear if I called her that again -and you warned me not to mes with Superman

That was right after you were made the mod

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 03:53 PM

Hey Whippy come to your girlfriends aid agsain I see.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 03:54 PM
Thats what I was thinking Gunny. Poor form to bash someone when he ain't around.

I knew Shattered would call 911

Gunny
08-07-2007, 03:54 PM
No

Big difference

There's a big difference between your brain and an armadillo's too ... the rodent is smarter.

I use my "power" to protect no one.

What's really funny to me about this is you think I NEED some power to hand you your sorry ass whenever I choose.

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 03:55 PM
Hearsay, stuff said on the web is given a different set of standards, its not
really considered evidence.

Its like the stuff on NBC's dateline and their series to catch a predator, they can have all the evidence of someone trying to pick up underage girls online but until they couple that with the guy actually showing up to hook up with the underage girl they have nothing.

Actually moron it is evidence. Obviously you didn't watch Dateline carefully, the guys who talked to the supposed underage girls that didn't show up still got arrested for the exact same crime.

Gunny
08-07-2007, 03:55 PM

Wrong.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 03:56 PM
There's a big difference between your brain and an armadillo's too ... the rodent is smarter.

I use my "power" to protect no one.

What's really funny to me about this is you think I NEED some power to hand you your sorry ass whenever I choose.

So are you denying the threat?

You did make the threat - all because I called her a bimbo

OCA
08-07-2007, 03:56 PM
Hey Whippy come to your girlfriends aid agsain I see.

You do not know what you are getting into. Gunny and I are heavyweights and i've already beat the fuck out of you today, now you want Gunny to come in beat you with a lead pipe too?

You simply do not have what it takes to flame/debate with us, well anyone really.

Seriously sit this one out, your h game won't work here.

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 03:57 PM
Wrong.

Bullshit you gave Martin a 3 day band for going after her.

OCA
Actually moron it is evidence. Obviously you didn't watch Dateline carefully, the guys who talked to the supposed underage girls that didn't show up still got arrested for the exact same crime.

You got picked up?

red states rule

He runs a bigger protection racket then the Mafia

Gunny
08-07-2007, 03:58 PM
She has to find a way to change the subject - she has been busted and she knows it

No, Oh King of the Deflectors, YOU have been busted. You and NM have made the accusation, now WHERE is the evidence? You've been asked for it repeatedly and provided ZERO.

You're both just petty little drama queens who can't stand the truth ... you don't have ANY business on any political boards.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 03:59 PM
No, Oh King of the Deflectors, YOU have been busted. You and NM have made the accusation, now WHERE is the evidence? You've been asked for it repeatedly and provided ZERO.

You're both just petty little drama queens who can't stand the truth ... you don't have ANY business on any political boards.

Still not going to admit you made the threat to me to lay off your little girl?

Gunny
08-07-2007, 03:59 PM

You are incorrect. I banned Marin for 3 days because he went on one of his juvenile rants and when I told him stop, he made threats against me, and the board, and posted a thread questioning a member of USMB staff on a public board.

Try again.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 04:00 PM
You are incorrect. I banned Marin for 3 days because he went on one of his juvenile rants and when I told him stop, he made threats against me, and the board, and posted a thread questioning a member of USMB staff on a public board.

Try again.

He was going after your girl - yet you allowed Edward to go on, and on, and on, and on, and on

Gunny
08-07-2007, 04:00 PM
Still not going to admit you made the threat to me to lay off your little girl?

I'm not going to admit to anything I didn't do. I've NEVER threatened anyone on a message board, jackass, and that includes YOU.

Gunny
08-07-2007, 04:01 PM
He was going after your girl - yet you allowed Edward to go on, and on, and on, and on, and on

Edward's been banned twice for his behavior, and that's just in my time.

Wanna try again?

shattered

No, fuckwad. Martin received a ban for A) Spamming the fucking boards. B) Repeatedly breaking rules about how to handle differences with mods in public. C) Making some crack about fucking someone ELSES mother.

NONE of which had to do with me.

And, it's "ban"; not "band" you illiterate fuck.

red states rule
I'm not going to admit to anything I didn't do. I've NEVER threatened anyone on a message board, jackass, and that includes YOU.

You are lying - that is where you first used your nickname Superman

All over the word bimbo

Gunny
08-07-2007, 04:03 PM
You do not know what you are getting into. Gunny and I are heavyweights and i've already beat the fuck out of you today, now you want Gunny to come in beat you with a lead pipe too?

You simply do not have what it takes to flame/debate with us, well anyone really.

Seriously sit this one out, your h game won't work here.

They have no game here. They're making accusations with no proof and talking out their asses. They're as good at this as they are political debate.

red states rule
Edward's been banned twice for his behavior, and that's just in my time.

Wanna try again?

and how many posts did you let slide - but when your girl is in trouble - BOOM

OCA
Wow i've been so busy typing today that I just noticed that almost as many people think NM is a lib and a racist as thinks he is a conservative...........lol.

shattered
08-07-2007, 04:04 PM
You are lying - that is where you first used your nickname Superman

All over the word bimbo

You've now got two people telling you to prove it. Given this is supposedly about me, and *I'VE* never seen it, put up or shut the fuck up.

Gunny
08-07-2007, 04:04 PM
WELL, COME THE FUCK ON YOU TWO PUSSIES ... you called the game ... bring it ....

fucking sorry-ass pieces of trash .... my 3 legged dog's got more game than you 2 combined.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 04:05 PM
You've now got two people telling you to prove it. Given this is supposedly about me, and *I'VE* never seen it, put up or shut the fuck up.

Practice what you preach

You two have a history of selective memory loss. I know what he said - he said it to me

OCA
08-07-2007, 04:05 PM
They have no game here. They're making accusations with no proof and talking out their asses. They're as good at this as they are political debate.

Wish I could jump in here but I have no idea who Martin is or what is going on, don't really participate at USMB anymore.

But Gunny, you don't need my help anyway.......light workout for you.

Gunny
08-07-2007, 04:07 PM
and how many posts did you let slide - but when your girl is in trouble - BOOM

Not that it's your business, but I spent a LOT of my time when martin would go off on his tangeants asking people to be nice or ignore him because he has real medical issues. I spent HOURS in PM trying to explain simple conduct to him.

Martin had FAR MORE chances than Edward, nimrod. So the only "boom" is the sound of your lame accusations getting shot to shit you fucking pansy.

Gunny
08-07-2007, 04:08 PM
Practice what you preach

You two have a history of selective memory loss. I know what he said - he said it to me

And again, you are a fucking liar. Now you can either take that, or PROVE me wrong.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Not that it's your business, but I spent a LOT of my time when martin would go off on his tangeants asking people to be nice or ignore him because he has real medical issues. I spent HOURS in PM trying to explain simple conduct to him.

Martin had FAR MORE chances than Edward, nimrod. So the only "boom" is the sound of your lame accusations getting shot to shit you fucking pansy.

But when your little gis involved you use your power to circle the wagons around her

I know - you used your new position as mod to threaten me

Gunny
08-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Wish I could jump in here but I have no idea who Martin is or what is going on, don't really participate at USMB anymore.

But Gunny, you don't need my help anyway.......light workout for you.

Martin = Actsnoblemartin. Hes part of the retard posse here too.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 04:10 PM
Martin = Actsnoblemartin. Hes part of the retard posse here too.

He is not part of your little click

Gunny
08-07-2007, 04:12 PM
But when your little gis involved you use your power to circle the wagons around her

I know - you used your new position as mod to threaten me

In other words, you have nothing but your lies, as usual.

I don't need to threaten you. I don't need to be a mod to threaten you if I so got the urge.

In other words liar, is THIS all you got?

Fucking lightweight pantywaist twat.

Gunny
08-07-2007, 04:13 PM
He is not part of your little click

But he IS part of yours .... moron.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 04:14 PM
In other words, you have nothing but your lies, as usual.

I don't need to threaten you. I don't need to be a mod to threaten you if I so got the urge.

In other words liar, is THIS all you got?

Fucking lightweight pantywaist twat.

I guess in your case, the memory is the first thing to go. I know what you said to me.

On what date did you become mod?

Gunny
08-07-2007, 04:15 PM
I guess in your case, the memory is the first thing to go. I know what you said to me.

On what date did you become mod?

My memories fine. You on the other hand are an idiot, and a liar.

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 04:16 PM
WELL, COME THE FUCK ON YOU TWO PUSSIES ... you called the game ... bring it ....

fucking sorry-ass pieces of trash .... my 3 legged dog's got more game than you 2 combined.

That's not a nice thing to say about your girlfriend Shatterd calling her a 3 legged dog.

Gunny
08-07-2007, 04:17 PM
That's not a nice thing to say about your girlfriend Shatterd calling her a 3 legged dog.

:lame2:

I could do better than that in 2nd grade.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 04:18 PM
My memories fine. You on the other hand are an idiot, and a liar.

No you are the liar

When did you become mod. If I have to I will search all your posts and prove it

If I know when you became mod I can narrow the search - that is unless you are afraid I might find it

Of course you can always go back and remove the posts that would prove you are a liar