PDA

View Full Version : Sister: He Did It Out of “Love for Islam”

jimnyc
05-26-2017, 12:38 PM
This is where the disconnect is in Islam, and the MSM. They always state that they don't represent Islam. But THEY think they do. MANY of these mosques think they do, and that's where many of these scumbags get radicalized at. And there are tons of these mosques, and millions that are radicals, even if not terrorists.

If tracing back these scumbags leads to mosques, then we know where the drop the roach eradication bombs. MILLIONS don't get radicalized at home talking to their friends. It starts somewhere to get to monstrous proportions.

---

Manchester Suicide Bomber’s Sister: He Did It Out of “Love for Islam”

The sister of Salman Abedi told reporters he launched his suicide attack on a concert out of “love for Islam.”

Abedi blew up 22 concert goers in his body blast.

The Islamic State took credit for the attack.

22 people including an 8 year-old girl were murdered in the bombing.

The Telegraph reported:

Salman Abedi launched his suicide attack out of ‘a love of Islam’ and in twisted revenge for US airstrikes on Syria, his sister has claimed.

Jamona Abedi failed to condemn her brother’s murderous actions but instead claimed to offer an explanation for the atrocity, in which 22 innocent people, many of them children, were killed.

Miss Abedi, who lives in the Libyan capital Tripoli, said her brother had become increasingly violent over the course of the past year, convinced that Muslims were under attack both in the UK and abroad.

Rest here - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/manchester-suicide-bombers-sister-love-islam/

Kathianne
05-26-2017, 12:53 PM
Who knows what the truth is, but I keep reading how this idiot was 'radicalized' in the past year or so. Today I came across this:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/may/26/manchester-attack-arrest-police-search-accomplices-live?page=with:block-59284debe4b0bdd87e2f041c#block-59284debe4b0bdd87e2f041c

A lecturer who taught the Manchester (https://www.theguardian.com/uk/manchester) Arena bomber five to six years ago has told the Guardian that college staff or the thenteenager’s peers reported him to police for expressing extremist views.

The teacher, who asked not to be named, said Salman Abedi was a “slow, uneducated and passive” boy on an IT and business course at Trafford College specifically aimed at students at an “exceptionally low level”.

The man, who no longer works at Trafford College, said he believes Abedi would have not been capable of plotting an attack of the magnitude seen at the Ariana Grande concert alone and may have been used by others. He said: “I tutor kids who are 11 years old and they’ve got better English and Maths than the kids who were on the course I used to teach which this lad was on.

“It’s typically people who are either behaviourally problematic, so disruptive and angry, or need a lot of support and special needs. People talk about the planning and the intelligence you need to plan an attack. This was not an intelligent person.”

Abedi was 16 to 17 years old when he was on the course. He was 22 when he detonated a bomb in a rucksack in an entrance to Manchester Arena, killing 22 people plus himself and injuring dozens more.

The lecturer said: “He was a quiet person, not on the angry side, he was on the quiet side. But it just feeds to this idea of him being used by other people. It’s a course for people who have got very weak English – and general – skills. Very weak.”

Several reports have emerged suggesting various acquaintances of Abedi’s – from his own family to friends to mosque leaders – reported him to authorities for extremist beliefs.

The lecturer said staff or peers at Trafford College reported Abedi to police when he was a student there. “I know people did report him for some of the comments made. It fed through to the police. It was staff or peers. It was reported.”

He added: “This is a very slow, uneducated and passive person.” The lecturer said he was “devastated, like everyone else” when he learned of the horrific attack on Monday night.

jimnyc
05-26-2017, 12:57 PM
Too many stories about how people knew, that even the authorities knew about him, and others. That this, and others, that they have mosques on their radar. And yet it happens anyway. IMO they are all being too nice to the mosques/individuals. Likely afraid of not being politically correct, the accusations or whatever else that comes along with picking on the poor little muslim radicals.

Kathianne
05-26-2017, 01:01 PM
Too many stories about how people knew, that even the authorities knew about him, and others. That this, and others, that they have mosques on their radar. And yet it happens anyway. IMO they are all being too nice to the mosques/individuals. Likely afraid of not being politically correct, the accusations or whatever else that comes along with picking on the poor little muslim radicals.

Yep, I have to wonder who the 'relatives' were, since it seems most of them, including cousins yesterday, have been arrested in UK or Libya.

It seems to be there is always a 'recent radicalization' phrase to go along with these stories. What jumped out to me regarding the above was this:

...Abedi was 16 to 17 years old when he was on the course. He was 22 when he detonated a bomb...

jimnyc
05-26-2017, 01:06 PM
Yep, I have to wonder who the 'relatives' were, since it seems most of them, including cousins yesterday, have been arrested in UK or Libya.

It seems to be there is always a 'recent radicalization' phrase to go along with these stories. What jumped out to me regarding the above was this:

And the entire family... makes you wonder. Sounds like perhaps they're all birds of a feather... Similar routes and beliefs. Gotta wonder just how much they knew. And if they knew about this attack, give them all life.

I don't think he was a lone wolf who suddenly turned, because he was mental or whatever. Well, maybe he's mental, but I don't think that was the trigger. It sounds more to me like he was part of a lifestyle that allowed him to get radicalized. And there are millions upon millions out there in the same lifestyles. That doesn't mean that they will turn into a terrorist. But radicalization opens the door to hatred and violence, IMO.

Abbey Marie
05-26-2017, 03:10 PM
The FBI still hasn't been able to stick charges on the wife of the Boston Marathon bomber.

Kathianne
05-26-2017, 03:37 PM
And the entire family... makes you wonder. Sounds like perhaps they're all birds of a feather... Similar routes and beliefs. Gotta wonder just how much they knew. And if they knew about this attack, give them all life.

I don't think he was a lone wolf who suddenly turned, because he was mental or whatever. Well, maybe he's mental, but I don't think that was the trigger. It sounds more to me like he was part of a lifestyle that allowed him to get radicalized. And there are millions upon millions out there in the same lifestyles. That doesn't mean that they will turn into a terrorist. But radicalization opens the door to hatred and violence, IMO.

Without a doubt, not a lone wolf. Father, two brothers, two cousins. All told, 9 remain in custody-2 were questioned and released. Last I read they think there's another bomb or two out there, based on what they found in his hotel room, where the one he had was made. They said it was a 'bomb factory.' Since he did not appear to have the skills set to put this together on his own, the authorities think he was instructed how to do so in Libya or somewhere else that he visited while there.