PDA

View Full Version : Decapitating fetuses funny to PP

jimnyc
05-26-2017, 12:41 PM
Planned Parenthood executives joke about decapitating fetuses in new video

Planned Parenthood executives joked about decapitated fetuses, admitted to altering abortion procedures to preserve fetal organs and said clinics have a financial incentive to sell human tissue in a new undercover video released Thursday.

The three-minute video was recorded at an annual National Abortion Federation meeting by pro-life investigators with the Center for Medical Progress. The advocacy group said it’s just a preview of never-before-seen content that has been sealed for almost two years due to legal fights.

In the video, Deborah Nucatola, senior director of medical services at the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, admits to altering abortion procedures to preserve fetal organs.

“You know, sometimes she’ll tell me she wants brain, and we’ll, you know, leave the calvarium till last, and then try to basically take it or, actually, you know, catch everything, and even keep it separate from the rest of the tissue so it doesn’t get lost,” Ms. Nucatola says.

Also, Deb VanDerhei, national director of Planned Parenthood’s Consortium of Abortion Providers, admits that some clinics are motivated to sell fetal tissue for profit.

Rest here - http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/25/planned-parenthood-executives-joke-about-decapitat/

Abbey Marie
05-26-2017, 12:45 PM
There has got to be a special place in hell for these monsters.

gabosaurus
05-26-2017, 03:14 PM
I have yet to see this report confirmed on a reputable news outlet.

jimnyc
05-26-2017, 04:05 PM

That's because, again, you refuse to see what's written in front of you, refuse to click on the links, refuse to watch the fucking video! It's all right there. Say whatever you like about the sources, you scoff, but then won't do a follow up on your own to see if the content is legit or not, which it IS.

Here: The judge censors the video. I wonder why he would do that if it weren't reputable? :rolleyes:

Then how about the video below as well?

---

Judge Censors Video of Abortion Provider Sharing Graphic Details

U.S. District Judge William Orrick has ordered any video links and references to the identities of members of the National Abortion Federation (NAF) to be taken down from the Internet.

The order, according to the Associated Press, comes following the release of new video footage by the Center for Medical Progress (CMP) on Thursday in which NAF abortionists are heard sharing graphic details about the dismemberment of unborn babies.

YouTube removed the video from its site, though it can still be seen at LiveLeak.com.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/26/judge-orders-removal-of-video-of-abortionists-sharing-graphic-details-of-dismemberment/

Here is the video - https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=746_1495760241

aboutime
05-26-2017, 07:53 PM

Of course you have yet to see anything YOU DON'T WANT TO BE CONFRONTED WITH gabby. Seeing, and actually hearing it would no-doubt...UPSET your standards of denial. Bet you get a kick out of PARTIAL BIRTH abortions too!http://track-em-down.com/PBA-diagram.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e7/d0/40/e7d0402dee6c10432a2189d85e82b7a2.jpg

gabosaurus
05-26-2017, 11:24 PM
That's because, again, you refuse to see what's written in front of you, refuse to click on the links, refuse to watch the fucking video! It's all right there. Say whatever you like about the sources, you scoff, but then won't do a follow up on your own to see if the content is legit or not, which it IS.

Considering the track record of alleged "pro-life" groups altering or fabricating videos in the past, I am not putting too much stock in this.
Or, better yet, I yield the floor to another DP member.

Yawn.

Abbey Marie
05-26-2017, 11:30 PM
Considering the track record of alleged "pro-life" groups altering or fabricating videos in the past, I am not putting too much stock in this.

Gabby, this is one issue that I truly wish and pray you will reconsider. You don't want to be on the wrong side of this one.

gabosaurus
05-26-2017, 11:38 PM
Gabby, this is one issue that I truly wish and pray you will reconsider. You don't want to be on the wrong side of this one.

If it happened, certainly it is distasteful. But no worse than any other gallows humor. Trump has made a lot of questionable comments that have been swept aside since then.
Then again, I likely have been partially desensitized by listening to death metal in the past. A lot of it is so gruesome, it is absurd.

aboutime
05-27-2017, 01:15 AM

gabby. That track record you speak of in the altering, or fabricating video's is just another of the Liberal, DNC talking points you stand by, and seem to cherish.
But, like other liberals. You hate it when you are shown ACTUAL, UN-ALTERED video's of women who worked for Planned Parenthood....being exposed for their REAL feelings.
Much like all of the lying Liberals who intentionally say, and do things...then, immediately pretend to be sorry, and apologize..AFTER THE FACT.

Too bad gabby. Nobody but the Liars buy that DNC BULL anymore.

jimnyc
05-27-2017, 03:04 PM

Quite frankly, I don't give a giraffe's ass if you believe this or not, it makes no difference to me at all. Anyone "truly" wanting to know if it was accurate or true would have those answers within seconds/minutes simply by doing some searches. You just like to fuck with people over what's posted, and sources, and all kinds of crap which always avoids the subject. But this happened, whether you believe me, or the article. And I'm sure that inanimate piece of writing cares about how you feel as much as I do.

gabosaurus
05-27-2017, 03:55 PM
Quite frankly, I don't give a giraffe's ass if you believe this or not, it makes no difference to me at all. Anyone "truly" wanting to know if it was accurate or true would have those answers within seconds/minutes simply by doing some searches. You just like to fuck with people over what's posted, and sources, and all kinds of crap which always avoids the subject. But this happened, whether you believe me, or the article. And I'm sure that inanimate piece of writing cares about how you feel as much as I do.

If I'm wrong about this, then I am. But in the current age of Trump, bad jokes and offhand comments don't carry the weight they once did.

revelarts
05-27-2017, 05:00 PM

do you have any proof of any FABRICATION of videos of the of Abortion industry participants?

as in ADDING words, MAKING UP words or video, or ALTERING words or video?
the only complaints i've seen that have any small merit are those that says their words were "taken out of context". But even there when the COMPLETE full length video taped conversations were exposed it did little to NOTHING to justify or soften the words shown in shorter clips.

So what exactly are you taking about with the Pro life group's record of "altering or fabricating videos"
Proof and examples please.

But If you don't have any real evidence of it then your disbelief is baseless.

gabosaurus
05-27-2017, 07:52 PM
The PP videos were edited. Not that anyone will believe any attempts at "evidence" I offer. Since apparently the only media worth believing are right-wing sources and blogs. Thus the over reliance on the Trump News Agency (aka breitbart).

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-planned-parenthood-charges-activists-20170328-story.html

revelarts
05-27-2017, 08:08 PM
The PP videos were edited. Not that anyone will believe any attempts at "evidence" I offer. Since apparently the only media worth believing are right-wing sources and blogs. Thus the over reliance on the Trump News Agency (aka breitbart).

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-planned-parenthood-charges-activists-20170328-story.html

LA times is fine, BBart is fine, CCN is fine, CBN is fine, RT is fine, Democracy Now is fine.......
as long as they present some evidence to back up the accusations.

In the article you link to it ASSERTS twice that the videos are edited. But unless i missed it they don't show the evidence for it.
the bulk of the article is about the BS lawsuit against the group for going under cover with false names and false docs.
(like most people who go undercover, DUH.)
A charge they've beaten once already in other courts.

But G, If i missed the proof, please post the section of the article that shows the EDITED , ALTERED, and FABRICATED sections of videos.

I'd like to see it.

aboutime
05-27-2017, 08:26 PM
DENY, FABRICATE, and LIE.

Tell us where the EDITING is on these.....
http://youtu.be/XY1ReU8hLVI