PDA

View Full Version : Another Friday At The Office

Kathianne
05-26-2017, 01:14 PM
My son just posted on FB: "Anyone need some wine?" Friday perk of working for spirits distributor.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9978&stc=1

jimnyc
05-26-2017, 01:15 PM
I'll take some on a weekly basis, thanks!!

Man, I would LOVE to get a job at such a place! Cadbury was cool... I didn't get the job when I tried at Heineken. I think I may have drooled when they showed me a few of the areas. :)

Kathianne
05-26-2017, 01:18 PM

Man, I would LOVE to get a job at such a place! Cadbury was cool... I didn't get the job when I tried at Heineken. I think I may have drooled when they showed me a few of the areas. :)

He enjoys the job. I don't know what all he does, but seems that when the sales force is doing whatever they do, including going into stores and figuring out what's selling, what's sitting, they enter into some ipad thingy. All that info from all over the country, comes to son. He puts it into some sort of understandable form for his boss. They also keep track of inventory that way.

Kathianne
05-26-2017, 01:35 PM

The funny thing is he really is trying to give out the wine, they've got waaaayyy too much booze now, neither drinks much. He was telling me the other day, "I do NOT want to have to move all those bottles when we move!" They are moving in July, getting married in October.

Every week he gets a few bottles, this week it's wine. I've seen pics of brandies, vodka, gin, Scotch-that he keeps! ;)

Kathianne
07-29-2017, 03:17 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10737&stc=1

Yep, the kid has another tough Friday at the office. Southern Comfort 80 Proof launch party! They even had a band. Afterwards, he dragged himself to Kendall's birthday celebration. He's got my work ethic!