PDA

View Full Version : White supremacist arrested in fatal stabbing of two men after anti-Muslim rant

pete311
05-28-2017, 08:40 AM
Real gentleman here
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-portland-stabbing-20170527-story.html

Kathianne
05-28-2017, 09:56 AM
Real gentleman here
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-portland-stabbing-20170527-story.html

And a Bernie Sanders supporter. Who'd of thunk?

pete311
05-28-2017, 10:14 AM
And a Bernie Sanders supporter. Who'd of thunk?

Life is strange!

Black Diamond
05-28-2017, 03:16 PM
I am sure the two men felt the Bern.

jimnyc
05-28-2017, 03:25 PM
He got busted and is facing some serious charges, so 'no news here'. :)

And he's also facing hate crimes charges. Weird how the hate crimes charges only come out at certain times. No doubt deserved, but not used proportionally.

pete311
05-28-2017, 04:24 PM
He got busted and is facing some serious charges, so 'no news here'. :)

Agreed. Just trying to balance the non news here.

jimnyc
05-28-2017, 04:44 PM
Agreed. Just trying to balance the non news here.

Shut up dummy, it IS news. And the dirtbag will get what's coming to him. Can't just stab people when arguments get heated.

But there are SO many other times that I see crimes where not hate charges are ever applied, and I think maybe a time or two it should have been used. If this guy is a known white supremacist with a criminal record, then hurls hatreds words and then stabs people = I do believe the charges fit. Although I kinda think any time someone stabs someone to death it's kind of a hate crime already. :dunno:

revelarts
05-28-2017, 04:49 PM
However If it had been a muslim guy the incident would have added to the the list "terrorist" attacks.

why is it that Terrorist are only radical Muslims under the influence of bad religion.
while attacks by White supremacist are explained away as ONE OFFs under the influence of ...NOTHING. (civil war denials, confederate flags, nazis rhetoric, holocaust denial, klan propaganda, anti-ethnic rhetoric, soft sell white supremacy, has NOTHING to do with ANYONE's "crazy" thinking It just comes out of NOWHERE onto some white guys, like the flu or something ) Idiot White Supremacist Murder sprees are handled by the criminal justice system rather than the whole NETWORK being tracked around the world and drone struck from time to time, with acceptable collateral damage to women and children that should have known better than to stand next to a WHITE supremacist TERRORIST.
AndI understand that there are White supremacist CAMPS all over the U.S. and Europe now. some in south america as well.
Shouldn't we consider white supremacist ideology a threat to civilization? aren't we AT WAR with terror. Obviously they are ORGANIZED to kill an trying to establish a WHITE KALIFI around the world.
Shouldn't other whites be out REFUTING this bad ideology in their midst instead of allowing it to ferment without reply in their families, orgs, churches and on internet forums?

.... hmm? Just making a point about the double standard folks.

personally I'm fine with handling all these Crimes based on BAD religions and/or Ideologies LIKE crimes under an INTACT constitution. Muslim idiots, White idiots, Ethnic idiots, Satanist idiots, Atheist idiots... whatever.

the BAD religion/ideology promoters and the followers should be watched CONSTITUTIONALLY.
But the general public of ALL kinds MUST promoted GOOD religion and GOOD ideology and help those idiots that want to DEMONIZE and dehumanize to change their minds.
or AT LEAST keep that BS to themselves.
And warn them of the consequences of harming ANYONE.... and it ain't 99 virgins or some edenic Euro-only world.

Problem is fear and maybe some sympathy for the extremist views keeps too many decent people "civil" and silent when some in THEIR group are the one spewing murderous "our group should rule the world" BS.

aboutime
05-28-2017, 05:47 PM
Real gentleman here

petey. Why don't you find the real definition of "gentleman", and hope, that someday; you even come close to qualifying to BE ONE?

Truth is. You are failing the DNC test for BLAME here. It's a wonder YOU didn't blame Trump for his actions. But then, you have such a limited ability to be decent and human....we still can't forgive you.

pete311
05-28-2017, 06:28 PM
petey. Why don't you find the real definition of "gentleman", and hope, that someday; you even come close to qualifying to BE ONE?

Truth is. You are failing the DNC test for BLAME here. It's a wonder YOU didn't blame Trump for his actions. But then, you have such a limited ability to be decent and human....we still can't forgive you.

Why every post you reply about me instead of the topic. Apparently you have nothing of substance to add. Feels like you're kind of obsessed with me. Real creepy. Away old man, away!

aboutime
05-28-2017, 06:33 PM
Why every post you reply about me instead of the topic. Apparently you have nothing of substance to add. Feels like you're kind of obsessed with me. Real creepy. Away old man, away!

Yes. I'm obsessed with anyone who can lie as much as you do, and think nobody will notice. As for substance. You should try taking your own advice.