PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods Arrested in Florida for DUI

jimnyc
05-29-2017, 12:52 PM
What a dumbass. He's worth several hundred million dollars, so I'm sure he doesn't care much. But his image, what it was 10 years ago, is gone - and the new Tiger will be remembered.

---

https://i.imgur.com/cBceHrD.jpg

JUPITER, Fla. (AP) — Police say golf great Tiger Woods has been arrested on a DUI charge in Florida.

The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office says on its website that Woods was booked into a county jail around 7 a.m. Monday.

Jail records show Woods had been arrested by police in Jupiter. He was released just before 11 a.m. on his own recognizance. He has been charged under a Driving Under the Influence statute.

No other details were immediately available. Messages left for a Jupiter police spokeswoman were not immediately returned.

In 2009, Tiger hit a tree while allegedly driving under the influence of Ambien after a fight with his then wife Elin Nordegren. He did not face DUI charges at the time.

https://sports.yahoo.com/police-tiger-woods-arrested-florida-dui-155007069.html

pete311
05-29-2017, 01:23 PM
The problem with early fame with god like skills. Never properly developed on the inside. No doubt as time goes on he'll be a tragedy.

Abbey Marie
05-29-2017, 01:26 PM
Amazing career that one can only dream of, a family, at one time a gorgeous wife, tons of money, and still never could get it together. Goes to show some people are just damaged, and nothing external can fix them.

He desperately needs God, IMO.

aboutime
05-29-2017, 06:54 PM
Amazing career that one can only dream of, a family, at one time a gorgeous wife, tons of money, and still never could get it together. Goes to show some people are just damaged, and nothing external can fix them.

He desperately needs God, IMO.

Agreed Abbey. This kind of situation tends to prove that Money, and Fame are not the END-ALL answers to anyone's happiness, or personal gratification.

We must all remember. None of us are perfect, and we all need a source of self-examination in order to understand, and recognize...we are not immune to the down side of life. No matter WHO we are, nor WHO we think we are.

Self Reflection in Tiger's case...needs the assistance of others...such as from AA to guide him, and actually SAVE HIS LIFE.
As an alcoholic myself. I know, very well, the terrible struggles, the loneliness, temptations, and cruel, terrible decisions we so easily make to feed the HABIT.
If left unchecked. It will RUIN his life.

He does Need GOD.