PDA

View Full Version : Pissing Pug

jimnyc
05-30-2017, 12:22 PM
For the record: I had no issue at all with the "fearless girl" being added opposite the bull. In fact, I thought it was cute. I couldn't care less about any political thoughts that people have about it. Apparently some were upset with it.

And this guy was one of them. So he made a shoddy looking pug, and it's peeing on the little girl!

---

Pissed-off artist adds statue of urinating dog next to ‘Fearless Girl’

Gee whiz, artists are so sensitive!

City sculptor Alex Gardega — seething over the “Fearless Girl” statue being placed across from Wall Street’s “Charging Bull” — has decided to retaliate with a work of his own.

Gardega created a statue of a small dog, titled “Pissing Pug,” and his sloppily crafted pooch takes direct aim at “Fearless Girl” — or, at least, at her left leg.

“This is corporate nonsense,” Gardega told The Post of “Fearless Girl,” saying it was put opposite artist Arturo Di Modica’s famed bull as a publicity stunt by a Boston-based financial firm.

“It has nothing to do with feminism, and it is disrespect to the artist that made the bull,” he said. “That bull had integrity.”

The Upper West Side artist sniffed that he even made his dog particularly poorly just to stick it to “Fearless Girl” even more.

“I decided to build this dog and make it crappy to downgrade the statue, exactly how the girl is a downgrade on the bull,” said Gardega, who has never met the other statues’ creators.

http://i.imgur.com/7hqoJCz.jpg

Rest here - http://nypost.com/2017/05/29/pissed-off-artist-adds-statue-of-urinating-dog-next-to-fearless-girl/

Kathianne
05-30-2017, 12:24 PM
:laugh2:

jimnyc
05-30-2017, 12:34 PM
:laugh2:

Some weird people here in New York!! :laugh:

You watch, within a few weeks there will be a Pit Bull there eating the pug for being mean.

Kathianne
05-30-2017, 12:44 PM
Some weird people here in New York!! :laugh:

You watch, within a few weeks there will be a Pit Bull there eating the pug for being mean.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Abbey Marie
05-30-2017, 12:46 PM
Ze temperament of ze artiste!

It would be funnier if the girl was peeing herself down her leg, as she would if she really did get in front of a bull.

;)