Elessar
05-30-2017, 05:43 PM
Wow! You amuse easily!:cuckoo:
:laugh:

Kathianne
05-30-2017, 06:03 PM
Wow! You amuse easily!:cuckoo:
:laugh:

Hey! Getting up on a ladder for the first time in nearly a year due to shoulder surgery. It's been driving me :cuckoo: for the past 6 months. Today I said, 'To hell with the restrictions, time to get that sucker done!

Abbey Marie
05-30-2017, 07:21 PM
Hey! Getting up on a ladder for the first time in nearly a year due to shoulder surgery. It's been driving me :cuckoo: for the past 6 months. Today I said, 'To hell with the restrictions, time to get that sucker done!

Rest your shoulder, and let cleaning service people earn a livelihood! I have hired one a few times since the hip got wonky. It's like a dream come true. (Though it still feels a little funny being home while someone else cleans it).

Kathianne
05-30-2017, 07:46 PM
Rest your shoulder, and let cleaning service people earn a livelihood! I have hired one a few times since the hip got wonky. It's like a dream come true. (Though it still feels a little funny being home while someone else cleans it).

Shoulder is coming along, it's 'repetitious' work that seems to aggravate and of course, too much weight when extending my arm. This was easy, paper towels and cleaner, biggest concern was if I fell, but I was very careful. I wouldn't want to have to explain that. :laugh2: