PDA

View Full Version : Bring It Liberal Losers

OCA
08-06-2007, 07:53 PM
You punk ass losers wanna get into a neg rep war? For example, Lib(dyke)nation, you are currently at rep power 58 or 54(can't remember now) i'm at 114, what do you think is going to happen there? Same with you Acts, you fucking pile of orangutang shit, you wanna go there too?

My policy has been to never neg anyone, but I got bombed tonight and fuck it, i'm gonna ding everyone who negs me 10 times tonight. I will pos rep(cons only) the first 5 fucking posts I find and then keep returning to the same suspects over and over and over to neg the fuck out of them because they do not have the same high ethics on the rep system that I do.

Fuck it.

LiberalNation
08-06-2007, 07:54 PM
lol I neg repped you for an insulting post. Are you gona whine about it now. Big ass baby.

shattered
08-06-2007, 07:58 PM
lol I neg repped you for an insulting post. Are you gona whine about it now. Big ass baby.

You neg-repped just to stick your nose into what's going on around you. I haven't said a thing to you in months - hell, I haven't even posted in weeks, and you had to jump in with a neg-rep just to start some shit..

Dumb fucking ...bitch.

OCA
08-06-2007, 08:00 PM

Fuck you you stupid ass dyke. I never neg anybody....ever and lord knows I could neg the shit out of alot of people so in turn I expect the same, but now fuck it.

You've broken your parents hearts by deciding to become a stinky ass lowlife snatch licker.....dumb bulldyke.

LiberalNation
08-06-2007, 08:01 PM
I neg repped you for going after NM and others for little reason. I disaprove if ya get my drift.

OCA
08-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Dykenation is nothing but a fucked up, mixed up child who thinks its cool to have a **** across her nose.

Newsflash, its neither cool nor smart, your parents are disappointed in you.

shattered
08-06-2007, 08:04 PM
So, does two neg-reps from the same person in a span of 30 minutes qualify as abuse of the system, or not?

OCA
08-06-2007, 08:05 PM
I neg repped you for going after NM and others for little reason. I disaprove if ya get my drift.

You understand that you are hated here and that i'll go after whomever the fuck I please, right? You stupid bitch, i've up until the last couple days stayed out of the bashing of you but you just had to go and piss on the wrong tree.

Your reap what you sow, just remember that.....and throwing in with NM who is as smart as a pube on a toilet seat at the park shithouse makes you look like a complete fool.

LiberalNation
08-06-2007, 08:05 PM
Don't ask me. I just disaproved twice. Jim will hafta decide that.

OCA
08-06-2007, 08:06 PM
So, does two neg-reps from the same person in a span of 30 minutes qualify as abuse of the system, or not?

Shattered, fuck that, i'm neg repping her every ten minutes tonight until I get her in the red...even if I gotta stay up all night to do it.

LiberalNation
08-06-2007, 08:07 PM
It'll stop letting you rep after you do it so many times in a span of 24 hours. You wont be getting me in the red tonight,

shattered
08-06-2007, 08:08 PM
Shattered, fuck that, i'm neg repping her every ten minutes tonight until I get her in the red...even if I gotta stay up all night to do it.

I'm just asking because I just got nailed a total of 3 times in 35 mins.. two from her, and one from Martin..

Because if it's NOT considered abuse of the system.. I can take her down twice as fast as she can take me down, and Martin even quicker than that.

OCA
08-06-2007, 08:11 PM
It'll stop letting you rep after you do it so many times in a span of 24 hours. You wont be getting me in the red tonight,

Well then, within the next 3 days then with the combo of me Shattered and whatever other person is sick of your immature child ass here.

Fuck this place should have age parameters put on it, today's youth ain't worth a shit for the most part.

Gunny
08-06-2007, 08:31 PM

NM started this on the other board. Seems you have only one side of the facts, if ya get mine.

Said1
08-06-2007, 08:55 PM
This is one of the dumbest things I've seen in my life.

Congradulations, Romper Room level behavior. Way to go. :clap:

OCA
08-06-2007, 08:58 PM
This is one of the dumbest things I've seen in my life.

Congradulations, Romper Room level behavior. Way to go. :clap:

Opinion duly noted, thanks.

82Marine89
08-06-2007, 09:04 PM
Dykenation is nothing but a fucked up, mixed up child who thinks its cool to have a **** across her nose.

Newsflash, its neither cool nor smart, your parents are disappointed in you.

Is it cool for me to have a **** across my nose? I'm tired of tea bagging NM.

PostmodernProphet
08-06-2007, 09:16 PM
this is the second reference I have seen today to 'the other board'.....is there some ghost site you guys haven't told me about yet?.....

LiberalNation
08-06-2007, 09:19 PM
http://www.usmessageboard.com/index.php

OCA
08-06-2007, 09:33 PM
Is it cool for me to have a **** across my nose? I'm tired of tea bagging NM.

Yes its cool for you, not cool for a chick to have a **** across her nose.

82Marine89
08-06-2007, 10:46 PM
Yes its cool for you, not cool for a chick to have a **** across her nose.

What if I'm with two chicks? :)

Psychoblues
08-06-2007, 11:33 PM
OCA is a liar. He has neg repped me many times and for no reason at all other than he doesn't like me. I guess my salty balls have somehow not pleased him.

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 12:46 AM

Do you expect anything else from Mr. im goinna run you over with a car? He's a punk, he better gather what balls he has and accept my challenge to a FAIR fight, but he is to much of a coward for that.

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 12:47 AM
this is the second reference I have seen today to 'the other board'.....is there some ghost site you guys haven't told me about yet?.....

USMB.

Pale Rider
08-07-2007, 03:05 AM
Do you expect anything else from Mr. im goinna run you over with a car? He's a punk, he better gather what balls he has and accept my challenge to a FAIR fight, but he is to much of a coward for that.

NM... do you need a reality check man? If you thought you were in bad shape now... forget it. You'd be a drooling vegetable after OCA got through with you, any way you wanted it. He's meaner'n a snake, and nothing but a tall, sinuey, bull riding, som bitchin' pile of rock hard muscle. You really want to tangle with that? Use your head.

Pale Rider
08-07-2007, 04:07 AM
You punk ass losers wanna get into a neg rep war? For example, Lib(dyke)nation, you are currently at rep power 58 or 54(can't remember now) i'm at 114, what do you think is going to happen there? Same with you Acts, you fucking pile of orangutang shit, you wanna go there too?

My policy has been to never neg anyone, but I got bombed tonight and fuck it, i'm gonna ding everyone who negs me 10 times tonight. I will pos rep(cons only) the first 5 fucking posts I find and then keep returning to the same suspects over and over and over to neg the fuck out of them because they do not have the same high ethics on the rep system that I do.

Fuck it.

Don't feel alone brother. Little slit lick dinged me too, so yeah, it's on. She's dumber'n a sack of piss, and she's going down.

nevadamedic
08-07-2007, 04:13 AM
NM... do you need a reality check man? If you thought you were in bad shape now... forget it. You'd be a drooling vegetable after OCA got through with you, any way you wanted it. He's meaner'n a snake, and nothing but a tall, sinuey, bull riding, som bitchin' pile of rock hard muscle. You really want to tangle with that? Use your head.

Yes I do.

Pale Rider
08-07-2007, 04:16 AM
Yes I do.

Don't say I didn't warn you... :dunno:

OCA
08-07-2007, 05:14 AM
OCA is a liar. He has neg repped me many times and for no reason at all other than he doesn't like me. I guess my salty balls have somehow not pleased him.

Untrue, complete fabrication. Mods have the ability to check rep history, this can be proved.

Again another fabrication from the board liar.

OCA
08-07-2007, 05:15 AM

No such thing has a fair fight.....I know what you look like, do you know what I look like?:laugh2:

shattered
08-07-2007, 06:38 AM

You can hold your shit in what you deem a "fair fight", but you're still too damned weak to get a fucking job?

3 years of sitting on your ass, thousands of dollars spent on unwatched DVDs, bragging about what you did at 21 (dumbass, you're only 28 - that means you spent a whopping 4 years being a "responsible adult"), telling other people what they should be doing while you lay around, whining about how much money you'd lose if you got a job?

I'll tell you right now, working at Best Buy, or whatever, from 21-25, you didn't make a fuck of a lot.

And if I'd have known just how young you really were, I'd have pointed that out earlier. You're nothing but a candy-assed whiney little piece of shit who's too fucking lazy to do for himself, so cries "injury! injury!" while expecting other people to dote on him left and right.

You're the prime example of exactly what's wrong with the welfare system today. (And don't bother saying it ain't welfare - it's just another form of it).

Hagbard Celine
08-07-2007, 08:41 AM
Stay classy Debate Policy. Yeah! :thumb:

dan
08-07-2007, 09:05 AM
This thread should have five stars and be in the Humor forum.:lol:

actsnoblemartin
08-22-2007, 03:03 AM
you are a lousy fat whore, who needs to put down the cheese burger, ms knocked up, and leave my friend alone. You are a ****, yeah i said it, you arent a lady, you dont act like a lady, you act like a cow, a giant bitch.

You can kiss my proud jew ass, BITCH.

Neg rep me, like the little lesbo you are. Wah Wah, someone insulted me

Your a little bitch.

This is what you deserve shatassbitch :slap:

I cant believe some guy actually had sex with you, He probably had to put a bag over your hairy ass face, so he wouldnt vomit, looking at your obese body jiggling like a roller coaster.

Your a bitch, and can suck my nuts,

You can hold your shit in what you deem a "fair fight", but you're still too damned weak to get a fucking job?

3 years of sitting on your ass, thousands of dollars spent on unwatched DVDs, bragging about what you did at 21 (dumbass, you're only 28 - that means you spent a whopping 4 years being a "responsible adult"), telling other people what they should be doing while you lay around, whining about how much money you'd lose if you got a job?

I'll tell you right now, working at Best Buy, or whatever, from 21-25, you didn't make a fuck of a lot.

And if I'd have known just how young you really were, I'd have pointed that out earlier. You're nothing but a candy-assed whiney little piece of shit who's too fucking lazy to do for himself, so cries "injury! injury!" while expecting other people to dote on him left and right.

You're the prime example of exactly what's wrong with the welfare system today. (And don't bother saying it ain't welfare - it's just another form of it).

actsnoblemartin
08-22-2007, 03:05 AM
talk about welfare bitch, the only person who needs welfare is your fat ass gut, from all those ding dongs you jam down your chopper, and your little rug rat, who has to watch he jaba hut mom, crawl around the house.

Wow, I have a ****, i can be a complete asshole, that is the wisdom of shattered.

You dont have one-tenth the grace and dignity of any of the other women in here.

I would tie your tubes, so more morons dont come out of you

If i were your husband, i would give 100%, just to give your fat hippo ass out the door, except it wont fit.

jimnyc
08-22-2007, 03:33 AM
you are a lousy fat whore, who needs to put down the cheese burger, ms knocked up, and leave my friend alone. You are a ****, yeah i said it, you arent a lady, you dont act like a lady, you act like a cow, a giant bitch.

You can kiss my proud jew ass, BITCH.

Neg rep me, like the little lesbo you are. Wah Wah, someone insulted me

Your a little bitch.

This is what you deserve shatassbitch :slap:

I cant believe some guy actually had sex with you, He probably had to put a bag over your hairy ass face, so he wouldnt vomit, looking at your obese body jiggling like a roller coaster.

Your a bitch, and can suck my nuts,

Goodnight, Martin. It appears you are going over the edge this evening. See you in 48.