PDA

View Full Version : Border Wall finalists to meet in June

jimnyc
05-31-2017, 01:31 PM
Border Wall Contractor Finalists To Meet with Top Officials in June

The border wall is slowly becoming a reality – But a reality it will become nonetheless.

During an interview with Judge Jeanine in May, the President touched on a lot of topics, but one that is near and the dear to the heart of the base of voters that elected him came up – the border wall.

Judge Jeanine asked the President, “You gonna build that wall?”

President Trump responded with a big grin on his face, “We’re gonna build the wall, absolutely. Is there a question about that?”

Fox News reported in the video, which you can watch below:

“Hundreds of companies initially submitted designs for the wall to the Department of Homeland Security. That list is about to be narrowed down to a handful of finalists and each will build a prototype near the border here in Southern California. One company in the running is DarkPulse Technologies, which wants to combine a physical barrier with detection fibers both in and underneath the wall.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/exclusive-border-wall-contractor-finalists-meet-top-officials-june/

Gunny
05-31-2017, 01:47 PM
Border Wall Contractor Finalists To Meet with Top Officials in June

The border wall is slowly becoming a reality – But a reality it will become nonetheless.

During an interview with Judge Jeanine in May, the President touched on a lot of topics, but one that is near and the dear to the heart of the base of voters that elected him came up – the border wall.

Judge Jeanine asked the President, “You gonna build that wall?”

President Trump responded with a big grin on his face, “We’re gonna build the wall, absolutely. Is there a question about that?”

Fox News reported in the video, which you can watch below:

“Hundreds of companies initially submitted designs for the wall to the Department of Homeland Security. That list is about to be narrowed down to a handful of finalists and each will build a prototype near the border here in Southern California. One company in the running is DarkPulse Technologies, which wants to combine a physical barrier with detection fibers both in and underneath the wall.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/exclusive-border-wall-contractor-finalists-meet-top-officials-june/The border wall assumes a LOT. First and foremost is time. The way our government moves? Trump is NOT anywhere near a guarantee for reelection. Since US politics has devolved into undoing what the other side did, and realistically it'll take 4 years at least just to get it started, it seems like a pipe dream to me.

I maintain the stance I always have. A wall will accomplish nothing without the law and the wall being enforced. All it takes is another O-blah-blah in office and "the wall" will become "Trump's Folly".

jimnyc
05-31-2017, 02:06 PM
The border wall assumes a LOT. First and foremost is time. The way our government moves? Trump is NOT anywhere near a guarantee for reelection. Since US politics has devolved into undoing what the other side did, and realistically it'll take 4 years at least just to get it started, it seems like a pipe dream to me.

I maintain the stance I always have. A wall will accomplish nothing without the law and the wall being enforced. All it takes is another O-blah-blah in office and "the wall" will become "Trump's Folly".

Time and funding. I think he's going to get drops of funding here and there, and the wall will take much longer to go up than thought. But WTF do I know? LOL

But maybe if 3/4 through his term, the wall looks good, and they know there's a possibility of it being defunded or torn down or whatever, then maybe they'll work harder to fund/finalize?

Gunny
05-31-2017, 03:14 PM
Time and funding. I think he's going to get drops of funding here and there, and the wall will take much longer to go up than thought. But WTF do I know? LOL

But maybe if 3/4 through his term, the wall looks good, and they know there's a possibility of it being defunded or torn down or whatever, then maybe they'll work harder to fund/finalize?Half will be running for re-election, to include Trump. The media by then will have made the Wall a living, breathing demon and will be dragging that dead horse through the dirt. Look at this stupid Russia BS .... what a phenomenal waste of time and money, not to mention what a joke.

SO basically, Trump's got about 2 years to make it happen. And it has to be written in law, not a signing order. When did you ever see Congress pass a law in 2 years? I can't think of any.