PDA

View Full Version : Some Dems in crazy land!

jimnyc
05-31-2017, 05:10 PM
Seriously? Once again - more proof of some folks that run on emotion and no proof at all.

---

ALTERNATE REALITY: 58 Percent Of Dems Think Russia Rigged Vote Count To Get Trump Elected

A majority of Democratic voters think Russia literally rigged the vote in the 2016 presidential election — an outlandish conspiracy theory with no evidence to support it.

The latest Economist/YouGov poll found 58 percent of Democrats saying that it is “probably true” or “definitely true” that “Russia tampered with vote tallies in order to get Donald Trump elected President.”

That number is up six points from December when 52 percent of Democrats said they thought Russia tampered with vote tallies.

Democrats have increasingly accepted conspiracy theories to justify their attacks on Trump and undermine his legitimacy as president.

Earlier this month, an aide to Sen. Ed Markey confirmed to The Daily Caller that the Massachusetts Democrat relies on unreliable conspiracy blogs as sources for information on alleged Trump-Russia connections.

Rest here - http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/31/alternate-reality-58-percent-of-dems-think-russia-rigged-vote-count-to-get-trump-elected/

pete311
05-31-2017, 05:12 PM
Polls... now you trust them? Shitty headline too. 58% of polled dems in a suspect poll.

Black Diamond
05-31-2017, 05:15 PM
Polls... now you trust them? Shitty headline too. 58% of polled dems in a suspect poll.
So you think trump won fair and square.

jimnyc
05-31-2017, 05:19 PM

I copies and pastes them as I sees them. :)

And what am I trusting them on? How accurate they are in this instance? I don't think this poll ever really counted much weight during the primaries and presidential elections, although I do recall posting their numbers. Are they accurate? Hell, I dunno. Most polls have a +- of like 4% or so. Let's change theirs to +-20. Well hell, that's still 38% :laugh:

Don't be angry, Peter, all I did was post reality. Some of your cohorts out there are in la la land and apparently think the physical numbers have changed. And guess what - there has been zero - none, no evidence of that. You see what I'm getting at here. :2up:

Black Diamond
05-31-2017, 05:35 PM
I copies and pastes them as I sees them. :)

And what am I trusting them on? How accurate they are in this instance? I don't think this poll ever really counted much weight during the primaries and presidential elections, although I do recall posting their numbers. Are they accurate? Hell, I dunno. Most polls have a +- of like 4% or so. Let's change theirs to +-20. Well hell, that's still 38% :laugh:

Don't be angry, Peter, all I did was post reality. Some of your cohorts out there are in la la land and apparently think the physical numbers have changed. And guess what - there has been zero - none, no evidence of that. You see what I'm getting at here. :2up:
Some of the polls could come from the fact Hillary couldn't lose.