PDA

View Full Version : Clinton: "I was the victim' of high expectations"

Neo
05-31-2017, 07:41 PM
Clinron: "I was the victim' of high expectations"

Clinton rips DNC: I inherited nothing
TheHill.com

Hillary Clinton blamed her 2016 presidential election loss on a variety of sources — including Russian hackers, the Democratic Party, former FBI Director James Comey, the media, social media and misogyny — in a lengthy interview Wednesday.

Clinton struck a far more defiant tone in the appearance at Recode's Code Conference than she had during her previous post-election accounts. While Clinton briefly apologized for using a private email server for official emails while she was secretary of State, much of the interview saw Clinton listing the external factors she felt led to her loss.

Rest here: http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/335839-clinton-i-was-the-victim-of-high-expectations

Further proof the cheese has definitely slipped off her cracker! :laugh2:

aboutime
05-31-2017, 07:55 PM
Blaming everyone, and everything but....HERSELF.https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRZeJwv6rUNbtASjDBdTTacKVSx5vZt 7b1W3iqSlm-K5r0lu4chttp://theamericanfirst.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/latinos-for-trump-5741-900x400.jpg

Gunny
05-31-2017, 09:00 PM
She's been talking "vast right wing conspiracy" since Bill ran the first time. She's a joke. Hell. one can only HOPE the Dems run her again. :laugh:

Black Diamond
05-31-2017, 09:13 PM
She's been talking "vast right wing conspiracy" since Bill ran the first time. She's a joke. Hell. one can only HOPE the Dems run her again. :laugh:
Adlai Hillary Stevenson. I'll take it.

Elessar
05-31-2017, 09:40 PM
"I was the victim' of high expectations"

More like "I was the victim of blowing smoke up my own fat ass".

aboutime
05-31-2017, 09:53 PM

Elessar. Totally AGREE. Hillary was intentionally BLOWING a 'lighter-than-air' gas up her own butt, and the EXPECTATIONS OF BEING HIGH failed because she is too fat!:laugh:

aboutime
05-31-2017, 09:55 PM

Elessar. Totally AGREE. Hillary was intentionally BLOWING a 'lighter-than-air' gas up her own butt, and the EXPECTATIONS OF BEING HIGH failed because she is too fat!:laugh:https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRorkJywZLsVOZ-JXSbkx2cN8xV3IbbSPvpzraluGPUFuEUsr5H

gabosaurus
05-31-2017, 10:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQnTv1Kghcg

Takes another look around, you're not goin' anywhere
You've realized you're gettin' old and no one seems to care
You're tryin' to find your way again
You're tryin' to find some new...
Another woman's got her man
But she won't find a new...

Gunny
06-01-2017, 08:48 AM
Hillary is a victim of Hillary. She has never been in touch with anyone-nor-thing. She thinks like my ex. If it's screwed up or I lost, there's ALWAYS someone to blame for being purposefully out to get her. Her arrogance alone is enough to bring ANYONE down. I mean come on ... let's be real here ... she got beat by a developer. Says more about her than it does Trump.

The left sat around like fat cats, all complacent believing in a sure win, and WHOOPS! How'd THAT happen?:laugh: Now it's Russia's and Comey's faults. I'm waiting for her to claim the media screwed her.:laugh:

aboutime
06-01-2017, 01:58 PM
Privately, when Hillary was asked, "What do you see when you look in a mirror?" Those around her constantly said Proudly.....AN ANAL ORIFICE!:hubba:https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7RZ5xCIGI6U2bXfQjkIUn3OUIm_Rfa lItrz2StbEDfWiktg5l

aboutime
06-01-2017, 06:39 PM
The Complete (And Ever Expanding) List Of Hillary's Excuses For Election Loss

Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for SeriousFunFormer United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton speaks onstage during the SeriousFun Children's Network Gala at Pier 60 on May 23, 2017 in New York City.
BY: AMANDA PRESTIGIACOMO JUNE 1, 2017
4473 261 18550
Two-time failed presidential hopefully Hillary Clinton has blamed everything and everyone other than the old lady looking back at her in the mirror for her 2016 presidential election loss. The politically irrelevant former politician began whining and complaining about her stunning loss to Donald Trump soon after Election Day, and shows no signs of letting up.

Here's a full list of all the people, organizations, government entities, and abstract concepts Hillary Clinton has blamed for her loss thus far:

1. Former FBI Director James Comey​

2. Sexism

3. The electoral system

4. WikiLeaks

5. "Minions"

6. Right-wing media

7. Mainstream media

8. Democratic National Committee

9. Democrat Party

10. 1,000 Russian agents

11. Vladimir Putin

12. Donald Trump

13. Republican-enabled voter suppression

14. Citizens United

15. Facebook

16. "Millions" of Twitter bots

17. Steve Bannon

18. Netflix

19. "Alt-right" media like Infowars

20. Bernie Sanders

21. Suburban women

22. Rural women

23. "Anti-American forces"

24. Bad polling

25. Low-information voters

26. "Content farms in Macedonia"

27. Fake news

28. Colluding Trump campaign officials

29. Stupid Americans who can't tell the difference between real and "fake news"

30. The "broad assumption I was going to win"

31. Goosefer

32. DCLeaks

33. Data from the Republican National Committee

34. Technology

35. The FBI

Black Diamond
06-01-2017, 06:43 PM
The Complete (And Ever Expanding) List Of Hillary's Excuses For Election Loss

Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for SeriousFunFormer United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton speaks onstage during the SeriousFun Children's Network Gala at Pier 60 on May 23, 2017 in New York City.
BY: AMANDA PRESTIGIACOMO JUNE 1, 2017
4473 261 18550
Two-time failed presidential hopefully Hillary Clinton has blamed everything and everyone other than the old lady looking back at her in the mirror for her 2016 presidential election loss. The politically irrelevant former politician began whining and complaining about her stunning loss to Donald Trump soon after Election Day, and shows no signs of letting up.

Here's a full list of all the people, organizations, government entities, and abstract concepts Hillary Clinton has blamed for her loss thus far:

1. Former FBI Director James Comey​

2. Sexism

3. The electoral system

4. WikiLeaks

5. "Minions"

6. Right-wing media

7. Mainstream media

8. Democratic National Committee

9. Democrat Party

10. 1,000 Russian agents

11. Vladimir Putin

12. Donald Trump

13. Republican-enabled voter suppression

14. Citizens United

15. Facebook

16. "Millions" of Twitter bots

17. Steve Bannon

18. Netflix

19. "Alt-right" media like Infowars

20. Bernie Sanders

21. Suburban women

22. Rural women

23. "Anti-American forces"

24. Bad polling

25. Low-information voters

26. "Content farms in Macedonia"

27. Fake news

28. Colluding Trump campaign officials

29. Stupid Americans who can't tell the difference between real and "fake news"

30. The "broad assumption I was going to win"

31. Goosefer

32. DCLeaks

33. Data from the Republican National Committee

34. Technology

35. The FBI

#12 may have some validity

aboutime
06-01-2017, 06:51 PM
#12 may have some validity

Sure Thing! And she was the only one who can't believe her CORONATION didn't take place as planned by Debbie Washingmachine Schultz, and the Question supplier for the Debate...Donna Brazile. Then again. Who would want the President of SLUTS R US running this country???

Gunny
06-02-2017, 10:49 AM
#12 may have some validityI was thinking #18. :) Kind of fits in with the ACLU bitch about Trump pulling out of Paris. NO sense whatsoever.:laugh:

Black Diamond
06-02-2017, 10:56 AM
I was thinking #18. :) Kind of fits in with the ACLU bitch about Trump pulling out of Paris. NO sense whatsoever.:laugh:
Actually Netflix makes the show house of cards, which is rumored to be based loosely on the clintons. So the left should burn kevin spacey at the stake.

Gunny
06-02-2017, 11:08 AM
Actually Netflix makes the show house of cards, which is rumored to be based loosely on the clintons. So the left should burn kevin spacey at the stake.Have you seen "The President Show" on Comedy Central? Talk about "wonder what their agenda is ..." Comes on either before or after that moron Trevor Noah. I watched it once out of curiosity.

I thought some of it was funny (especially the way they spoof Pence), but it's an obviously gasping at straws Trump-bashing. Would have been called racist if the same was made about O-blah-blah. The left would have been crying their a$$es off.

I wonder if one of the brainstorms gets that the humor I get out of it is their desperation in going so far as to use an alleged "comedy" channel. Then again, they call MSNBC "news".:laugh: