View Full Version : Promise Kept: POTUS Withdraws USA from Global Warming Deal

jimnyc
06-01-2017, 03:02 PM
Promise Kept: POTUS Withdraws USA from Global Warming Deal

'I Was Elected to Represent the People of Pittsburgh, Not Paris’

NightTrain
06-01-2017, 03:05 PM
That was a great speech.

Moonbat Meltdown™ in 5... 4... 3... 2...

Black Diamond
06-01-2017, 03:06 PM
How many coloring books will be sold in the next couple days ?

NightTrain
06-01-2017, 03:13 PM
How many coloring books will be sold in the next couple days ?

My fingers are crossed for a record amount of one-way tickets leaving the USA.

Black Diamond
06-01-2017, 03:17 PM
My fingers are crossed for a record amount of one-way tickets leaving the USA.
Trouble is Canada protects its southern border.

NightTrain
06-01-2017, 04:07 PM
Trouble is Canada protects its southern border.

I'm sure they'll be more than happy to hook up with their comrades in Venezuela.

Some shovel-ready green jobs will turn things around in a hurry and be an inspiration to us all.

BoogyMan
06-01-2017, 04:11 PM
Queue the mass hysteria.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmzuRXLzqKk

pete311
06-01-2017, 05:30 PM
Promise Kept: POTUS Withdraws USA from Global Warming Deal

'I Was Elected to Represent the People of Pittsburgh, Not Paris’

Pittsburgh voted for Hillary :D

NightTrain
06-01-2017, 05:42 PM

Nevertheless, what he said stands.

jimnyc
06-01-2017, 05:44 PM

And now Trump represents them, and makes decisions for them. :)

NightTrain
06-01-2017, 06:22 PM
Moonbats Gone Wild! :thumb:

https://news.grabien.com/story-10-dumbest-reactions-trump-quitting-paris-climate-accord

aboutime
06-01-2017, 06:52 PM

RIGHT petey. Probably, just like YOU did. So....how's that working for you now?

pete311
06-01-2017, 09:37 PM
RIGHT petey. Probably, just like YOU did. So....how's that working for you now?

away old man, away!

aboutime
06-02-2017, 01:27 AM
away old man, away!

Groundhog day Petey. Still living in an imaginary world within PRE-SCHOOL boundaries.

Bilgerat
06-02-2017, 07:48 AM
Stolen From someone else, but it's so very on target

Donald Trump stood in the Rose Garden yesterday and smugly announced his unwavering support for the end of the world. Smog-choked cities, melting ice caps, dead oceans, contaminated water supplies, and the extinction of all living things on Earth which aren't billionaires.

Or at least that's the hysterical narrative we're going to be hearing endlessly from the Left, who will surely be trotting out a doomsaying Bill Nye and hoping that we don't remember the vapid entertainer's recently televised "sex junk" debacle.

Trump's actual declaration was almost anticlimactic: we're pulling out of the existing Paris Climate Accord because the terms were unfairly stacked against America and Americans, but we're wide open to renegotiating more favorable terms or a new deal while continuing our commitment to a clean, sustainable environment. Moreover, Trump will honor the withdrawal terms negotiated by Obama, meaning it will take up to 4 years to actually leave the accord...and the final decision will be made by voters in the next Presidential election.

Hardly the stuff of dictatorial apocalypse.

https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18813534_1406077019438877_6480317634902913975_n.jp g?oh=35128d5c34b02e2fc8abce59e507f346&oe=599D9EAD

Black Diamond
06-02-2017, 09:10 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10037&stc=1

Gunny
06-02-2017, 09:22 AM
Moonbats Gone Wild! :thumb:

https://news.grabien.com/story-10-dumbest-reactions-trump-quitting-paris-climate-accordI LOVE the ACLU's response. This is going to set back race relations.:cuckoo: They're all stupid, but what does climate have to do with flippin' race?:laugh:

Black Diamond
06-02-2017, 09:39 AM
I LOVE the ACLU's response. This is going to set back race relations.:cuckoo: They're all stupid, but what does climate have to do with flippin' race?:laugh:
Did the ACLU complain about Obama stirring racial shit up for 8 years ?

Gunny
06-02-2017, 10:00 AM
Did the ACLU complain about Obama stirring racial shit up for 8 years ?Now if Trump wanted to defund something (if the ACLU receives government funding - I don't know), how about an organization with roots in the American communist movement that are nothing professional eftwingnut, commie Sh*t-stirrers?

I'm still at a loss here though ... EVEN IF man-made global warming was real, what would it have to do with race? It's going to toast them a darker brown?:laugh:

pete311
06-02-2017, 11:26 AM
Now if Trump wanted to defund something (if the ACLU receives government funding - I don't know), how about an organization with roots in the American communist movement that are nothing professional eftwingnut, commie Sh*t-stirrers?

I'm still at a loss here though ... EVEN IF man-made global warming was real, what would it have to do with race? It's going to toast them a darker brown?:laugh:

The ACLU gets no money from the gov. Just speculating, but many of the areas that would be hit the hardest from climate changes are poor. Many of these poor areas are black. Making it harder to escape poverty. Poverty exacerbates racial tensions.

Black Diamond
06-02-2017, 11:34 AM
The ACLU gets no money from the gov. Just speculating, but many of the areas that would be hit the hardest from climate changes are poor. Many of these poor areas are black. Making it harder to escape poverty. Poverty exacerbates racial tensions.
Still the aclu and the rest of these leftists shouldn't have voted for Obama if they are worried about racial tensions.

Gunny
06-02-2017, 11:46 AM
The ACLU gets no money from the gov. Just speculating, but many of the areas that would be hit the hardest from climate changes are poor. Many of these poor areas are black. Making it harder to escape poverty. Poverty exacerbates racial tensions.I can can't really agree for more than one reason. First and foremost being that Man believes it can control the Earth's climate. It is a ridiculous and arrogant assumption.

When the climate changes, as it has in the past, Man adapts or perishes. Want to curtain world-wide pollution? I'm all for it. I'm NOT for pulling crap out of my butt as remedies for something we have zero control over.

The poor argument doesn't work with me, either. I grew up poor. And I don't mean sorta poor. I mean POOR. I'm STILL not exactly riding the top of the gravy train. But I made my opportunities and got out. It's CAN be done. And form my observation. I have less than a LOT of these "poor" people by paying for their lifestyles. I could do a lot better if I wasn't supporting people that won't get themselves out of the hood and work. They'd rather stay on the same block, sell drugs, collect benefits at taxpayer expense on top of that, then tell you how poor they are. Nobody's glued to the ground. I was in Miami one minute and MCRD San Diego the next. Just to get out and move up.

It's by NO means an original thought on MY part.

NightTrain
06-02-2017, 11:48 AM

Preposterous.

So a black kid would suffer more than a white kid because. ... race? That's utter bullshit and even if anyone 'suffered' it would be a shared suffering.

These idiotic soundbites are nothing more than pandering to panicking liberals for more donations. Fortunately for us, most moonbats are already on the dole and don't have disposible cash to donate anyway. But they do make a lot of noise on the Internet, so there's that.

pete311
06-02-2017, 11:52 AM
I can can't really agree for more than one reason. First and foremost being that Man believes it can control the Earth's climate. It is a ridiculous and arrogant assumption.

mmmm empty the world's nuclear arms and see just how much we can not control but change the climate. I think you underestimate such capabilities.

pete311
06-02-2017, 11:55 AM
Preposterous.

So a black kid would suffer more than a white kid because. ... race? That's utter bullshit and even if anyone 'suffered' it would be a shared suffering.

These idiotic soundbites are nothing more than pandering to panicking liberals for more donations. Fortunately for us, most moonbats are already on the dole and don't have disposible cash to donate anyway. But they do make a lot of noise on the Internet, so there's that.

I don't know what you are talking about. I'm not talking about white kids. For blacks poverty is a racial weight. Climate change will burden their rise out of poverty in several low lying states.

Gunny
06-02-2017, 12:01 PM
mmmm empty the world's nuclear arms and see just how much we can not control but change the climate. I think you underestimate such capabilities.That didn't make sense. What does nuclear arms have to do with it? I'm for having nuclear arms for ONE reason ONLY ... deterrent. I'd be fine if they never existed.

I do not underestimate Man's capability's. I just don't overestimate them. I've got a better chance of growing hair on my head than Man does altering a cyclical change in the Earth's climate. How much money has been dumped into this crap vs the (non)results we have to show for it? Billions? How many people are being employed for YEARS on a carnival medicine show promise?

pete311
06-02-2017, 12:04 PM
That didn't make sense. What does nuclear arms have to do with it? I'm for having nuclear arms for ONE reason ONLY ... deterrent. I'd be fine if they never existed.

I do not underestimate Man's capability's. I just don't overestimate them. I've got a better chance of growing hair on my head than Man does altering a cyclical change in the Earth's climate. How much money has been dumped into this crap vs the (non)results we have to show for it? Billions? How many people are being employed for YEARS on a carnival medicine show promise?

You said, Humans can't control the climate. I said, unload our nuclear arms and see just how much effect we can have. So... we can effect it. Perhaps there are other ways too....

Black Diamond
06-02-2017, 12:25 PM
You said, Humans can't control the climate. I said, unload our nuclear arms and see just how much effect we can have. So... we can effect it. Perhaps there are other ways too....
We should unload our nukes. But allow Iran to have them.

BoogyMan
06-02-2017, 12:37 PM
The UN today referred to the Paris Climate Accord as a treaty. If it is a treaty we were involved illegally as it was not ratified by the Senate.

Bilgerat
06-02-2017, 12:37 PM
The UN today referred to the Paris Climate Accord as a treaty. If it is a treaty we were involved illegally as it was not ratified by the Senate.

Spot on!

pete311
06-02-2017, 12:59 PM

They misspoke.

Black Diamond
06-02-2017, 01:02 PM
They misspoke.
So did the democrats. Every single time they say collusion.

pete311
06-02-2017, 01:05 PM
So did the democrats. Every single time they say collusion.

Deal with it. Stop being a baby.

Gunny
06-02-2017, 01:15 PM
You said, Humans can't control the climate. I said, unload our nuclear arms and see just how much effect we can have. So... we can effect it. Perhaps there are other ways too....You're stretching too far. Man cannot control the Earth's climate, much less the Universe, which is what determines our climate.

Then you can figure out what screwing with Earth's orbit around the Sun and the Moon's around the Earth is going to do to the orbits of every other planet in the solar system. Even IF we possessed the capability which we do not, it's a guaranteed disaster.

pete311
06-02-2017, 01:17 PM
You're stretching too far. Man cannot control the Earth's climate, much less the Universe, which is what determines our climate.

Then you can figure out what screwing with Earth's orbit around the Sun and the Moon's around the Earth is going to do to the orbits of every other planet in the solar system. Even IF we possessed the capability which we do not, it's a guaranteed disaster.

mmm nope. Again, launch every nuke and we radically change the earth's climate. Are you debating that?

Gunny
06-02-2017, 01:19 PM
The UN today referred to the Paris Climate Accord as a treaty. If it is a treaty we were involved illegally as it was not ratified by the Senate.Speaking of worthless bureaucracy we need to leave ... What a waste of money.

Black Diamond
06-02-2017, 01:21 PM
Deal with it. Stop being a baby.
I am dealing with it just fine. I know trump isn't going anywhere. How you dealing with this heroic decision yesterday ?

Black Diamond
06-02-2017, 01:22 PM
mmm nope. Again, launch every nuke and we radically change the earth's climate. Are you debating that?
Sounds good. Maybe you should have told Obama that before he let our enemy have nukes.

pete311
06-02-2017, 01:25 PM
I am dealing with it just fine. I know trump isn't going anywhere. How you dealing with this heroic decision yesterday ?

Just had a nice lunch outside, near my garden. 78F and sunny. Feeling good!

pete311
06-02-2017, 01:26 PM
Sounds good. Maybe you should have told Obama that before he let our enemy have nukes.

You're like a high school girl that just got broken up with. Why so bitter, you won.

Black Diamond
06-02-2017, 01:40 PM
You're like a high school girl that just got broken up with. Why so bitter, you won.
Actually you're right. It's hard to not get distracted by the clamor.

jimnyc
06-02-2017, 03:51 PM
Just had a nice lunch outside, near my garden. 78F and sunny. Feeling good!

I hope a bug crawls out of your garden, first steals some of your lunch, and then comes up and pukes on your arm. Isn't that what flies do? Or is that a myth?

Black Diamond
06-02-2017, 03:55 PM
I hope a bug crawls out of your garden, first steals some of your lunch, and then comes up and pukes on your arm. Isn't that what flies do? Or is that a myth?
Puking isn't what I remember being taught. :)

jimnyc
06-02-2017, 04:00 PM
Puking isn't what I remember being taught. :)

Craps on him? That works for me!! Enjoy the fly poop, Pete!

Black Diamond
06-02-2017, 04:01 PM
Craps on him? That works for me!! Enjoy the fly poop, Pete!
Yes I think that's what happens.

aboutime
06-02-2017, 06:30 PM

Thanks for your input there petey girl. Leave it to you to be an authority on being a high school girl, who just broke up with your best PMSNBC Lesbian/Friend...Rachel Mad-cow. But then. Both of you are equally NICE...always wearing pants to hide your Estrogen Control Symptoms of "Mysterious Gender Complex."

pete311
06-02-2017, 06:43 PM
Thanks for your input there petey girl. Leave it to you to be an authority on being a high school girl, who just broke up with your best PMSNBC Lesbian/Friend...Rachel Mad-cow. But then. Both of you are equally NICE...always wearing pants to hide your Estrogen Control Symptoms of "Mysterious Gender Complex."

away old man, away!

aboutime
06-02-2017, 07:44 PM
away old man, away!

Hey petey. How do you make yourself sound so feminine with your keyboard?

Repeating the same words all the time is just like those teeny girls who screech like tickled little rabbits when they have somebody like you...sounding just like them.
Let us here you say...."Whatever" petey.

Black Diamond
06-02-2017, 07:47 PM
Hey petey. How do you make yourself sound so feminine with your keyboard?

Repeating the same words all the time is just like those teeny girls who screech like tickled little rabbits when they have somebody like you...sounding just like them.
Let us here you say...."Whatever" petey.
Next he will be saying "resist " in every post.

Drummond
06-03-2017, 05:36 AM
There are two possibilities where so-called 'climate change' is concerned.

1. It's all a ridiculous fiction (.. which is what I've come to believe).

2. If it's real, we have no capacity to remedy it. NONE.

Here's the thing. If there are pollutants in the environment causing 'climate change', what means exists to reverse it ? All anyone can do, and this Paris agreement seeks to do EXACTLY this, is to limit the rate at which we CONTINUE to pollute.

Fire six bullets into a body. Then say you can fix all the wounds, remedy them all magically, by limiting yourself to firing just one MORE bullet. Does the added bullet add to the problem, or does it fix it ?

If we believe the climate change insanity, we're supposed to believe that polluting a bit less will not only NOT count as additional pollution, but somehow fix what's there already ! My 'bullet' analogy is precisely the same insane argument as the one Trump was meant to buy into, and in buying into it, he was meant to happily sacrifice American jobs ... NEEDLESSY and POINTLESSLY.

The truth is that Trump has shown greater intelligence than all of his detractors. He's seen through all the craziness and done something sensible.

Such is the mark of a great President, I suggest ... one who'll do what's RIGHT, and not what's POLITICALLY CORRECT.

pete311
06-03-2017, 09:02 AM
There are two possibilities where so-called 'climate change' is concerned.

1. It's all a ridiculous fiction (.. which is what I've come to believe).

2. If it's real, we have no capacity to remedy it. NONE.

Here's the thing. If there are pollutants in the environment causing 'climate change', what means exists to reverse it ? All anyone can do, and this Paris agreement seeks to do EXACTLY this, is to limit the rate at which we CONTINUE to pollute.

Fire six bullets into a body. Then say you can fix all the wounds, remedy them all magically, by limiting yourself to firing just one MORE bullet. Does the added bullet add to the problem, or does it fix it ?

If we believe the climate change insanity, we're supposed to believe that polluting a bit less will not only NOT count as additional pollution, but somehow fix what's there already ! My 'bullet' analogy is precisely the same insane argument as the one Trump was meant to buy into, and in buying into it, he was meant to happily sacrifice American jobs ... NEEDLESSY and POINTLESSLY.

The truth is that Trump has shown greater intelligence than all of his detractors. He's seen through all the craziness and done something sensible.

Such is the mark of a great President, I suggest ... one who'll do what's RIGHT, and not what's POLITICALLY CORRECT.

woah, this is some jedi level delusional ignorant bullshit.

KarlMarx
06-03-2017, 03:07 PM

Exactly, the Senate never ratified the treaty. So Trump exited from a treaty that we never were in to begin with.

Another example of the abuse of powers by Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aboutime
06-03-2017, 03:45 PM

petey. Of course, most of us know here, that you would call everything Bullshit. It tends to expose your true character flaws by being TOTALLY UNINFORMED, and PERPETUALLY LIBERALLY DUMB.

Guess you like the idea of the USA giving 100 Billion per year to countries that never have to do anything in this (your words)jedi level BS. If you were an honest, educated American. You'd be one of the first people to come here and complain about how OBAMA agreed to all this PHONY Global Warming...Apology Tour, Burnt-out Democrat Legacy of keeping the Democrat voters...UNINFORMED, AND NEVER WILLING TO ASK QUESTIONS.

Drummond
06-05-2017, 06:16 AM

Actually, it's sheer commonsense.

Thanks for your comment, but of course, all it does is provide abusive comment without adding anything at all of substance.

Pete --- try refuting anything of what I've said.

All we can ever do, at best, is reduce the extent by which we continue to pollute. That's to say, we can reduce how much is added to whatever is ALREADY OUT THERE. We don't have any way of just 'getting rid' of pollutants .. so, there they remain, in the environment.

So all this 'we will fix the problem through stringent climate control accords' is truly an almighty load of crap. It amazes me that so many people just swallow this propaganda. Those peddling it are no better than snake oil salesmen. What I wonder is, why do they bother ? What's behind it ?

So come on, Pete. REFUTE my argument, not with abusive comment, but with something which disproves the reality I'm describing to you. So-called climate change pollution - if it exists as a problem, which I don't believe ! - is not something we can get rid of. What's out there, much less what we add to it, is OUT THERE.

So, what's to fix ? By what method ?

Come on, Pete. Explain how we do it. TRY.

CSM
06-05-2017, 07:31 AM
Well, I am not certain how many posters here have actually READ the agreement so here is a link to the .PDF:

https://unfccc.int/files/essential_background/convention/application/pdf/english_paris_agreement.pdf

Yeah, I know it's a whopping 27 pages but I bet at least a couple of you can muddle through it.

My conclusion after reading it? Meh, just more redistribution of wealth except on a global scale.

Kathianne
06-05-2017, 07:55 AM
Well, I am not certain how many posters here have actually READ the agreement so here is a link to the .PDF:

https://unfccc.int/files/essential_background/convention/application/pdf/english_paris_agreement.pdf

Yeah, I know it's a whopping 27 pages but I bet at least a couple of you can muddle through it.

My conclusion after reading it? Meh, just more redistribution of wealth except on a global scale.

Just skimmed, but agree with your conclusion. What strikes me is that it is definitely subordinating the US to the UN, not something that should ever be considered. I still don't know why the laser focus of bad organizations to our country hasn't been focused on the UN, opposed to NATO.

aboutime
06-05-2017, 06:53 PM

Must make you feel really, really proud, hey petey? Finally reading stuff at YOUR LOW LEVEL of mentality???:laugh: