PDA

View Full Version : Crybully Kathy Griffin Tries to Become a Victim of Her Sick Photo Shoot

jimnyc
06-02-2017, 03:47 PM
What a whining baby, trying to pass the blame and make claims that make one shake their head. Hell, she stated in the past that she would go after Trump's son, so we know what she's all about. Now because a few tweets were made by the family, which were each one sentence in nature - she wants to turn this around and somehow blame them, and to claim they are bullying her and ruining her life. Oh please. :rolleyes:

---

Crybully Kathy Griffin Tries to Become a Victim of Her Sick Photo Shoot

I keep thinking we have reached the edge of insanity, but then the Left goes and proves me wrong. At noon today Kathy Griffin went on TV with Satan's handmaiden's spawn (did you know Gloria Allred had a clone daughter who sues people all day long too?) to accuse the Trump family of "bullying" her in the wake of the bloody photo shoot she chose to do with the odious Tyler Shields.

This is what the double standard of the Left looks like. Attack someone, receive some pushback (like all your upcoming jobs canceling on you) and start crying that you're the victim of a hate campaign. If I didn't know better, I would think that Griffin was a paid provocateur meant to take down the entire leftist movement. She has done more to rip the mask off the beast than anyone in the history of politics. Good job, Kathy!

But before we listen to her dig her hole deeper with the spawn lawyer and complain about Twitter mobs and "death threats" (I guarantee she's going to say she got some), let's remember who invented attack mobs. SPOILER ALERT! The Left!

1.Memories Pizza

Remember the little mom and pop shop in Indiana minding their own business when they unadvisedly told a reporter that they probably wouldn't serve a gay wedding? The leftist Twitter mobs attacked and they were closed for business within days, threatened with death, vandalism, and all manner of horrors. The media was complicit in the takedown of a struggling small business and they did it with glee for the greater cause. Even the president of the United States, that kind and wonderful Barack Obama, who was so civilized, got in on it.

2. Sweet Cakes

Aaron and Melissa Klein, two Christian bakery owners, were sued out of existence in Oregon because they didn't want to bake a cake for a gay wedding. They were forced out of business, fined over $100,000, and attacked daily by social justice mobs.

3. Joe the Plumber

Joe might have been the first one to fall victim to the Obama mobs. He had the nerve to ask a question that stumped Obama on the campaign trail. What happened after that was a turning point from which we never recovered. The media turned his life upside-down, revealing his mortgages, his foibles, and even getting help from a disgraced public servant who revealed confidential information. She wasn't fired, she was promoted. It was shameful.

Rest here - https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2017/06/02/crybully-kathy-griffin-tries-to-become-a-victim-of-her-sick-photo-shoot/

jimnyc
06-02-2017, 04:11 PM
Oh, and now it's sexist too.

---

“Cut the crap, this wouldn’t be happening to a guy"

WOODLAND HILLS (CBSLA.com/AP) —An emotional but resolute Kathy Griffin told a throng of reporters Friday morning in Woodland Hills that she was “standing up” against what she claimed was bullying in the wake of the release of a photo of herself posing with a likeness of President Donald Trump’s severed head.

Griffin apologized for the photo and video but said that “the mob mentality pile-on” that followed inspired her to speak out.

“He broke me,” Griffin said of President Trump. “It’s just not right, and I’ve apologized because that was the right thing to do, and I meant it.”

On Tuesday, Griffin and celebrity photographer Tyler Shields posted a video of Griffin holding a severed, bloody head resembling that of the president. The video showed a straight-faced Griffin slowly lifting the bloody head.

Griffin apologized within hours of the image appearing online. It was met with swift and widespread condemnation.

“I made a mistake, and I was wrong,” she said in a video late Tuesday.

However, Griffin said Friday that she scheduled the news conference because the Trump family, she claimed, was intimidating her in a way never before seen in U.S. history.

“What’s happening to me has never happened, ever, in the history of this great country,” Griffin said. “Which is that a sitting president of the United States, and his grown children, and the First Lady, are personally, I feel, personally, trying to ruin my life forever.”

Griffin said five upcoming shows have been canceled since the fallout began.

“I don’t think I’ll have a career after this,” she said.

The image prompted CNN to fire Griffin from her decade-long gig hosting a New Year’s Eve special with Anderson Cooper. When asked about the firing, Griffin responded, “There’s a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me, but that’s wrong.”

Griffin alleged that she is under Secret Service investigation for the image. Her attorneys went as far as to say she is under a criminal investigation. Griffin and her attorney, Lisa Bloom, were adamant that here actions were protected under the Constitution.

“You don’t have to like me, but you shouldn’t silence a comic,” Griffin said.

She also suggested the backlash had more to do with her gender than the content of the photo shoot.

“Cut the crap, this wouldn’t be happening to a guy,” she said.

Rest here - http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/06/02/kathy-griffin-fallout/

Gunny
06-02-2017, 04:45 PM
Oh, and now it's sexist too.

---

“Cut the crap, this wouldn’t be happening to a guy"

WOODLAND HILLS (CBSLA.com/AP) —An emotional but resolute Kathy Griffin told a throng of reporters Friday morning in Woodland Hills that she was “standing up” against what she claimed was bullying in the wake of the release of a photo of herself posing with a likeness of President Donald Trump’s severed head.

Griffin apologized for the photo and video but said that “the mob mentality pile-on” that followed inspired her to speak out.

“He broke me,” Griffin said of President Trump. “It’s just not right, and I’ve apologized because that was the right thing to do, and I meant it.”

On Tuesday, Griffin and celebrity photographer Tyler Shields posted a video of Griffin holding a severed, bloody head resembling that of the president. The video showed a straight-faced Griffin slowly lifting the bloody head.

Griffin apologized within hours of the image appearing online. It was met with swift and widespread condemnation.

“I made a mistake, and I was wrong,” she said in a video late Tuesday.

However, Griffin said Friday that she scheduled the news conference because the Trump family, she claimed, was intimidating her in a way never before seen in U.S. history.

“What’s happening to me has never happened, ever, in the history of this great country,” Griffin said. “Which is that a sitting president of the United States, and his grown children, and the First Lady, are personally, I feel, personally, trying to ruin my life forever.”

Griffin said five upcoming shows have been canceled since the fallout began.

“I don’t think I’ll have a career after this,” she said.

The image prompted CNN to fire Griffin from her decade-long gig hosting a New Year’s Eve special with Anderson Cooper. When asked about the firing, Griffin responded, “There’s a bunch of old white guys trying to silence me, but that’s wrong.”

Griffin alleged that she is under Secret Service investigation for the image. Her attorneys went as far as to say she is under a criminal investigation. Griffin and her attorney, Lisa Bloom, were adamant that here actions were protected under the Constitution.

“You don’t have to like me, but you shouldn’t silence a comic,” Griffin said.

She also suggested the backlash had more to do with her gender than the content of the photo shoot.

“Cut the crap, this wouldn’t be happening to a guy,” she said.

Rest here - http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/06/02/kathy-griffin-fallout/She's as or more pathetic than Hillary. "This wouldn't be happening to a guy?" Not even al 11 years old "guy"?:rolleyes:

Black Diamond
06-02-2017, 04:47 PM
Ken Jennings attack on Barron Trump wouldn't have happened if Barron were black.

Gunny
06-02-2017, 04:54 PM
Ken Jennings attack on Barron Trump wouldn't have happened if Barron were black.Makes about as much sense as anything else I've heard from the left today.

hjmick
06-02-2017, 04:55 PM
Don't start nothin', won't be nothin'...

hjmick
06-02-2017, 04:59 PM
"So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.” - Kathy Griffin, 2016

Kathy Griffin Thinks Comedy Should Go All Out on ‘President Piece of Shit’ Donald Trump (http://www.vulture.com/2016/12/kathy-griffin-comedy-should-go-hard-on-trump.html)

Black Diamond
06-02-2017, 04:59 PM
Don't start nothin', won't be nothin'...
True but she had to have foreseen all this reaction.

hjmick
06-02-2017, 05:00 PM
True but she had to have foreseen all this reaction.

No doubt about it. She told the photographer, and there is a recording of this somewhere, video, that they'd have to move to Mexico.

Black Diamond
06-02-2017, 05:01 PM
"So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.” - Kathy Griffin, 2016

Kathy Griffin Thinks Comedy Should Go All Out on ‘President Piece of Shit’ Donald Trump (http://www.vulture.com/2016/12/kathy-griffin-comedy-should-go-hard-on-trump.html)
And I guess I should have foreseen the whole thing then.

Black Diamond
06-02-2017, 05:02 PM
Only person this all benefits......

is the President.

aboutime
06-02-2017, 05:59 PM
Everybody STOP! Think about it this way. Griffin is a phony, and smarter than everyone who has commented about how terrible she is to do such a thing....

BUT....Look at all of the FREE PRESS, and FREE ADVERTISING she is getting, nationwide.

Aside from being a lousy, wannabe, dirt mouth, scum bag comedian. She obviously had every intent on making as much noise, and disgusting news as she did.

People like her are only in it for the DOLLARS. Nothing more. She knows the Dems, and all of the Under-educated, easily led, liberal, snowflakes, whiners, and adolescent, mindless, Liberal College students will PAY to see her.
So...the more WE talk about her. Just multiply our numbers by millions across the entire Internet, and GRIFFIN will be laughing all the way to the BANK ACCOUNT.

Black Diamond
06-02-2017, 06:05 PM
Everybody STOP! Think about it this way. Griffin is a phony, and smarter than everyone who has commented about how terrible she is to do such a thing....

BUT....Look at all of the FREE PRESS, and FREE ADVERTISING she is getting, nationwide.

Aside from being a lousy, wannabe, dirt mouth, scum bag comedian. She obviously had every intent on making as much noise, and disgusting news as she did.

People like her are only in it for the DOLLARS. Nothing more. She knows the Dems, and all of the Under-educated, easily led, liberal, snowflakes, whiners, and adolescent, mindless, Liberal College students will PAY to see her.
So...the more WE talk about her. Just multiply our numbers by millions across the entire Internet, and GRIFFIN will be laughing all the way to the BANK ACCOUNT.
What about Jennings ?

aboutime
06-02-2017, 06:25 PM
What about Jennings ?

Didn't like him when he threw his arrogance around on Jeopardy a few years ago. And now, that he's one of the ELITE Hollyweird crowd. He's just become another ROSY O in drag.
Griffin is the poster child for REASONS WHY ROE V. WADE has great points as well.

Gunny
06-02-2017, 07:26 PM

So...the more WE talk about her. Just multiply our numbers by millions across the entire Internet, and GRIFFIN will be laughing all the way to the BANK ACCOUNT. Beg to differ, AT. Plug your ears Abs because it's time for that once a decade use of an overly-vile descriptor.

The alleged woman is ****. She fits the word. She is a vile, disgusting stupid piece of shit and a bully. Hope she reads what I say about her on the internet. I hope it hurts her feelings but it won't. She's in complete denial as to what a class-less bitch she is. ANd sh'es got NOTHING AT. She's ugly on the inside spewing venom, and she's uglier on the outside. I'd cut it of before I'd touch that nasty shit.

Better yet ... I'd cut HER head off. And what could she say about this? After all, it's just a joke, right?

Kathianne
06-02-2017, 08:43 PM
;) (satire folks), ISIS complains of cultural appropriation, even gets a dig in at Squatty Potty:

http://www.duffelblog.com/2017/06/kathy-griffin-donald-trump-beheading/

Black Diamond
06-02-2017, 09:00 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10039&stc=1

Drummond
06-03-2017, 05:21 AM
This is all remarkably simple. Also, it's thoroughly predictable.

Lefties have no decency. They likewise have no interest whatever in being culpable for what they say and do, when it's at all likely to backfire on them. Indeed, they INSIST upon being immune and unanswerable.

So it is with this Griffin character. She no doubt thought she was being clever when she tried her 'Trump severed head' stunt, expecting there to be some great groundswell of support and congratulations coming her way. However, as she lacks all decency, she was unable to comprehend any chance of a backlash.

Now there's been one, she's playing a 'victim' card.

But what she'll never do is unreservedly regret what she's done and take full responsibility for the reaction she's earned ... beyond lamenting that it didn't win her what she'd hoped for.

Zero decency. Therefore, zero capacity to comprehend a decent world and those genuinely a part of that decency. We see the disgusting result.

hjmick
06-03-2017, 06:32 AM
I hear Griffin has a new gig...

She's going on the road opening for Hillary in the "It's Not Our Fault" tour...

Kathianne
06-03-2017, 07:04 AM
I was a tad surprised at the blasts from the left towards Griffin's bid for some notoriety. With that said, really gobsmacked when she went full victim route and from reaction on FB the younger crowd displays some sympathy, rather than more outrage. Why? I guess their programming for victims is total, they've lost any ability for reasoning.

While totally separate and unrelated she seems to be caught to a large degree with past public statements being used to judge her real intent. She stated in December that she'd go after Barron Trump. Her claim to 'never intending to go after a child' rings very hollow in light of the December notice of intent.

When he was a victim 3 days ago seeing a prop to depict a beheaded President Trump and his family complained, she somehow finds herself 'bullied?' Of course that is a fail, in light of her previous statement from 7 months ago. Words matter, especially when the previous words can be factored into current actions as far as intent, no?

After all, it is the left in the greater political arena and specifically the courts that are interpreting Trump's intent, judged by his words of months ago, when addressing his temporary immigrant ban. I do think the legal system has to operate under different parameters than the entire political world. He has powers that are assigned to the office by the Constitution, which are separate from the individual. Those powers include the ability to set the rules of those that enter the country-I still believe that SCOTUS needs to uphold the EO.

I do think there are two examples that could be used to inform people, especially those that perform at a public level, that words do matter.

Black Diamond
06-03-2017, 11:01 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10042&stc=1