PDA

View Full Version : Another cyber attack on Wasserman Schultz? I don't think so

jimnyc
06-03-2017, 03:20 PM
I highly doubt it. I think she's a downright liar. I think someone in her office got busted with their dirty little fingers in the cookie jar.

---

Debbie Does It Again! Wasserman Schultz Claims She’s The Victim Of ANOTHER Cyber Attack

Backers of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign who are suing ex-Democratic National Committee (DNC) head Debbie Wasserman Schultz for allegedly tampering with the primary process filed a legal document Thursday alleging that one of her staffers improperly tried to get information from opposing lawyers, using voice-disguising software to hide their identity.

Caller ID tied the caller to the Florida congresswoman’s district office, but her staffers say they didn’t make the call, and that she must have been the victim of a technological attack.

If the Bernie-backing Democrats’ claims are true, it is the second time in as many weeks that Wasserman Schultz has been accused of improperly interfering into a legal proceeding that could reflect poorly on her.

If her response is accurate, it would be the third time in a year that she has been the victim of a technological incident.

The alleged phone number “spoofing,” apparently to frame her, has been referred to the U.S. Capitol Police. Wasserman Schultz recently threatened the Capitol Police with “consequences” for seizing evidence related to suspected network security violations by her top IT staffer.

Attorneys representing the Bernie-backers say it’s against the rules for a party in a lawsuit to go around lawyers and try to get information from the other party directly. “What just occurred is highly irregular,” they wrote in a court filing Thursday.

“At 4:54 p.m. today, an individual called our law office from ‘305-936-5724.’ The caller refused to identify himself/herself, but asked my secretary about the Wilding et al. v. DNC et al. lawsuit. My secretary stated that it sounded like the caller was using a voice changer, because the voice sounded robotic and genderless — along the lines of the voice changers used when television show interviews are kept anonymous.

“The caller concluded with ‘Okey dokey,’ after my secretary gave the caller public information about the case. After the call ended, a simple Google search of the phone number ‘305-936-5724′ shows that it is the phone number for Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ Aventura office,” an email in the court filing read.

Rest here - http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/03/bernie-backers-say-wasserman-schultz-interfered-with-suit-she-says-it-was-another-cyberattack/

aboutime
06-03-2017, 04:51 PM
This stuff of LIBERALS becoming VICTIMS is gonna spread like a bad case of the CLAP. The DNC will be sending out warnings to all of their members. Telling them to only take a shower ONCE A MONTH, to help them identify Liberals from Conservatives.:laugh:

WAIT A SECOND.....That's nothing new. Liberal Victims always smell bad after DRINKING DNC CESSPOOL WATER.

Abbey Marie
06-04-2017, 10:16 AM
Another wrongdoer absurdly claiming to be the victim instead. These Dems really embrace a "shoot the moon" philosophy.

I just got a visual of Schultz and Griffin getting very "cozy", and about lost my breakfast.

Black Diamond
06-04-2017, 10:19 AM
Another wrongdoer absurdly claiming to be the victim instead. These Dems really embrace a "shoot the moon" philosophy.

I just got a visual of Schultz and Griffin getting very "cozy", and about lost my breakfast.
Is that something you do in hearts?

Black Diamond
06-04-2017, 10:24 AM
Losing when you weren't supposed to is tough to recover from I guess.

Abbey Marie
06-04-2017, 10:28 AM
Is that something you do in hearts?

Yes

Abbey Marie
06-04-2017, 10:29 AM
Losing when you weren't supposed to is tough to recover from I guess.

Sure it is, but a little thing called integrity keeps some of us from lying and attacking others when we lose.

Black Diamond
06-04-2017, 10:33 AM
Sure it is, but a little thing called integrity keeps some of us from lying and attacking others when we lose.
Integrity? What's that?

Abbey Marie
06-04-2017, 10:47 AM
Integrity? What's that?

It's a quaint old concept, kind of like personal responsibility and wearing bonnets.