PDA

View Full Version : 8 Things that Liberals think there is an Endless Amount Of

Russ
06-04-2017, 07:19 PM
I was just thinking how much Liberalism is based on foolish assumptions that we have an Endless Amount of all kinds of things. Here's my Top 8 list of what I think Liberals (bless there little heads) think we have and endless amount of:

1. The Government has an endless amount of money to pay for social programs, as long as the recipients seem to need something, whatever it is.
2. Big businesses have an endless amount of profits that can always be taxed more heavily to make sure #1 continues to be true.
3. Small businesses have an endless amount of profits that they can use toward paying higher minimum wages.
4. All businesses have an endless amount of patience with new rules and taxes, and will gladly comply with them rather than move to another state or country, or simply go out of business.
5. The US and Europe have an endless amount of Security. That's why we should be able to afford to have unsecure borders and never have it result in crimes or terrorism in our countries.
6. TV audiences must have an endless appetite for TV episodes where the Conservative Christian guy is secretly the evil-criminal/spouse-abuser/some-kind-of-perv. That's why Hollywood script writers keep re-writing this episode in an endless number of ways.
7. The US and Europe should be able to absorb an infinite amount of unvetted Islamic immigrants, and there will never be consequences to it, and our cultures will never be swept away by a large portion of the population now believing in Sharia law.
8. Conservatives must have an endless amount of greed, which must be the only reason they're not Liberals.

NightTrain
06-04-2017, 07:45 PM
I was just thinking how much Liberalism is based on foolish assumptions that we have an Endless Amount of all kinds of things. Here's my Top 8 list of what I think Liberals (bless there little heads) think we have and endless amount of:

1. The Government has an endless amount of money to pay for social programs, as long as the recipients seem to need something, whatever it is.
2. Big businesses have an endless amount of profits that can always be taxed more heavily to make sure #1 continues to be true.
3. Small businesses have an endless amount of profits that they can use toward paying higher minimum wages.
4. All businesses have an endless amount of patience with new rules and taxes, and will gladly comply with them rather than move to another state or country, or simply go out of business.
5. The US and Europe have an endless amount of Security. That's why we should be able to afford to have unsecure borders and never have it result in crimes or terrorism in our countries.
6. TV audiences must have an endless appetite for TV episodes where the Conservative Christian guy is secretly the evil-criminal/spouse-abuser/some-kind-of-perv. That's why Hollywood script writers keep re-writing this episode in an endless number of ways.
7. The US and Europe should be able to absorb an infinite amount of unvetted Islamic immigrants, and there will never be consequences to it, and our cultures will never be swept away by a large portion of the population now believing in Sharia law.
8. Conservatives must have an endless amount of greed, which must be the only reason they're not Liberals.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10044&stc=1

aboutime
06-04-2017, 08:57 PM
Today. Liberals who loved Obama, and Hillary, also feel that Citizens like me, and others who disagree with Democrats, Liberals, Global Warming, and the P.C. crowds are NOT ELIGIBLE to be American Citizens. Talk, Breath, Believe, or Share any Opinions of our own UNLESS...we totally agree with Liberals.
What makes it worse for me, and millions of other Americans....namely those of us who are VETERANS; is that we are no longer able to use our Freedoms, Rights, and Liberties according to the Constitution if we VOTED FOR OUR PRESIDENT in November.

And they wonder why we keep trying to tell them...THEY ARE IGNORANT?