PDA

View Full Version : 10,000 rep points

08-07-2007, 12:01 AM
I know some of you guys have reached it already but i was pretty excited to see I had 10,000 rep points tonight.:)

Psychoblues
08-07-2007, 12:10 AM
Just goes to show. What does it show?

Pale Rider
08-07-2007, 02:56 AM

That a whole lot more people agree with him than you... for one thing.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 05:29 AM

You are a loser

red states rule
08-07-2007, 05:29 AM
That a whole lot more people agree with him than you... for one thing.

On the Daily Kos he would be a hero

08-07-2007, 05:36 AM
it shows a higher quality of posts than you provide psycho.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 05:40 AM
it shows a higher quality of posts than you provide psycho.

My cat do that

Hagbard Celine
08-07-2007, 08:47 AM
You are a loser

This coming from a guy who's entire life consists of flooding an Internet message board with hateful rants about his fellow countrymen--even on weekends. :rolleyes: You don't have any mirrors in your house do you?

-Congrats Avatar, I've still got a ways to go.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 08:49 AM
This coming from a guy who's entire life consists of flooding an Internet message board with hateful rants about his fellow countrymen--even on weekends. :rolleyes: You don't have any mirrors in your house do you?

You mean posting the truth about liberals and their true desires for the failure of Amercia?

I plead guilty as charged

Will you admit you and your party live for the failure of America in all areas so it will benefit your party?

Hagbard Celine
08-07-2007, 09:50 AM
You mean posting the truth about liberals and their true desires for the failure of Amercia?

I plead guilty as charged

Will you admit you and your party live for the failure of America in all areas so it will benefit your party?

My party? I don't have a "party" rsr. If a republican said something worthwhile, I'd listen--same goes for a democrat. So far, I haven't heard anything from either "party" except for pro-corporate policy, pro-war (basically the same thing) and fluffy, feel-good rhetoric from both parties. Why don't you look in the mirror and ask yourself why you have so blindly fallen into lockstep with the red party and why you so fervently battle for partisanship amongst your fellow Americans. The red party and the blue party are the same party rsr. Neither of them serve the American people. The only issues they differ on are wedge issues like gay marriage and abortion--issues that don't matter, have absolutely no influence on the lives of regular Americans and do nothing more than promulgate disunity among Americans. The thing nobody admits or chooses to ignore is that both parties exist to serve corporate overlords who are motivated by, not what is best for America or its citizens, but by the bottom line. And people like you are so bought and paid for that you actually defend this positions by spouting the same ridiculous talking points your "party" has fed you: things like "it's best for the "free market." What about what's best for me and you rsr?

red states rule
08-07-2007, 09:52 AM
My party? I don't have a "party" rsr. If a republican said something worthwhile, I'd listen--same goes for a democrat. So far, I haven't heard anything from either "party" except for pro-corporate policy, pro-war and fluff rhetoric from both parties. Why don't you look in the mirror and ask yourself why you have so blindly fallen into lockstep with the red party and why you so fervently battle for partisanship amongst your fellow Americans. The red party and the blue party are the same party rsr. Neither of them serve the American people. The only issues they differ on are wedge issues like gay marriage and abortion--issues that don't matter, have absolutely no influence on the lives of regular Americans and do nothing more than promulgate disunity among Americans. The thing nobody admits or chooses to ignore is that both parties exist to serve corporate overlords who are motivated by, not what is best for America or its citizens, but by the bottom line. And people like you are so bought and paid for that you actually defend this positions by spouting the same ridiculous talking points your "party" has fed you: things like "it's best for the "free market." What about what's best for me and you rsr?

Ok, you don't want to admit your are a liberal Democrat. With your record low poll numbers I understand why

Finsh reading your latest issue of Paranoid Monthly and check in with us later with the latest reasons why we should be terrified to leave our homes

Hagbard Celine
08-07-2007, 10:00 AM
Ok, you don't want to admit your are a liberal Democrat. With your record low poll numbers I understand why

Finsh reading your latest issue of Paranoid Monthly and check in with us later with the latest reasons why we should be terrified to leave our homes

Thanks for that well-thought-out response rsr. :rolleyes: You're an embarrassment.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 10:04 AM
Thanks for that well-thought-out response rsr. :rolleyes: You're an embarrassment.

Your posts are from a proud member of the demented left who ses nothing good in America. To you, there is no hope, and if the people you meet are not as miserable as you - then there is something wrong with THEM

Abbey Marie
08-07-2007, 10:22 AM
Congrats, Avatar! :clap:

dan
08-07-2007, 11:32 AM
Congratulations, sir!

Kathianne
08-07-2007, 11:33 AM
I know some of you guys have reached it already but i was pretty excited to see I had 10,000 rep points tonight.:)

Well earned, my friend! :cheers2:

glockmail
08-07-2007, 12:01 PM
I know some of you guys have reached it already but i was pretty excited to see I had 10,000 rep points tonight.:) I hate to admit it but I was kinda cheeked about it myself. :laugh2:

red states rule
08-07-2007, 12:02 PM
I hate to admit it but I was kinda cheeked about it myself. :laugh2:

You should be

Congrats my friend

Gaffer
08-07-2007, 05:41 PM
I didn't know I went over the ten thousand mark until you all brought it up here and I looked to see what I had.

red states rule
08-07-2007, 05:47 PM
I didn't know I went over the ten thousand mark until you all brought it up here and I looked to see what I had.

Congrats to you to