PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Gunny

jimnyc
06-09-2017, 10:57 AM
Gunny

Where ya been ya big ugly dirty bastard? And who gave you permission for leave? :beer:

Dis
06-09-2017, 01:50 PM
He must have known I was going to show up.

@Gunny (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=30)

Where ya been ya big ugly dirty bastard? And who gave you permission for leave? :beer:

jimnyc
06-09-2017, 02:10 PM
He must have known I was going to show up.

:lol:

Weird that he popped in and didn't post though. Maybe there is something to it.... :)

Dis
06-09-2017, 02:17 PM
It's my self-proclaimed job to check up on him at least twice a year to see what kind of pickle he's gotten himself into now.

Weird that he popped in and didn't post though. Maybe there is something to it.... :)

jimnyc
06-09-2017, 02:25 PM
It's my self-proclaimed job to check up on him at least twice a year to see what kind of pickle he's gotten himself into now.

Hopefully the geezer is aok. His pickles I want no part of! :laugh:

Dis
06-09-2017, 02:29 PM
Your doohickey says he was here at 10:30am. That's incorrect? You make it sound like he's been gone a week.

Hopefully the geezer is aok. His pickles I want no part of! :laugh:

jimnyc
06-09-2017, 02:48 PM
Your doohickey says he was here at 10:30am. That's incorrect? You make it sound like he's been gone a week.

That's correct! I mean, he was MIA for a few days prior to that.

Dis
06-09-2017, 03:06 PM
Ohhh.. Prolly a good thing I showed up, then. (Oh, and gimme my account info for Shattered, or just delete it, please)

That's correct! I mean, he was MIA for a few days prior to that.

Gunny
06-10-2017, 12:19 PM

Weird that he popped in and didn't post though. Maybe there is something to it.... :)"Something to it ..." Sure. I log in. The last 7 threads are tyr's poems (no offense tyr). Then there's one on Comey because he has EVERY reason to not get a shot at the guy that just fired him.:rolleyes:

Can't imagine why I went and looked at model airplane kits instead. Without responding.

jimnyc
06-10-2017, 01:26 PM
Ohhh.. Prolly a good thing I showed up, then. (Oh, and gimme my account info for Shattered, or just delete it, please)

Of course, forgot about that one. Check your PM's!!

jimnyc
06-10-2017, 01:30 PM
"Something to it ..." Sure. I log in. The last 7 threads are tyr's poems (no offense tyr). Then there's one on Comey because he has EVERY reason to not get a shot at the guy that just fired him.:rolleyes:

Can't imagine why I went and looked at model airplane kits instead. Without responding.

That's because you went awol, and the rest of us little peons ran around like chickens and didn't know what to do without you. :)

Be careful with that hobby. My Dad started small. Then the planes got bigger and bigger and more and more sophisticated. And crash that sucker on takeoff at the field, and there's all your money down the drain. But they can be a blast!! If I knew what the hell I was doing, here's what I would have... watch this sucker all the way to take off at a minute and a half...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvqhLawLXNE

Black Diamond
06-10-2017, 01:32 PM
"Something to it ..." Sure. I log in. The last 7 threads are tyr's poems (no offense tyr). Then there's one on Comey because he has EVERY reason to not get a shot at the guy that just fired him.:rolleyes:

I can't believe you didn't watch that asshole Lebron blow an 11 point lead???

Gunny
06-10-2017, 01:49 PM
That's because you went awol, and the rest of us little peons ran around like chickens and didn't know what to do without you. :)

Be careful with that hobby. My Dad started small. Then the planes got bigger and bigger and more and more sophisticated. And crash that sucker on takeoff at the field, and there's all your money down the drain. But they can be a blast!! If I knew what the hell I was doing, here's what I would have... watch this sucker all the way to take off at a minute and a half...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvqhLawLXNEHaven't gone anywhere.

Gunny
06-10-2017, 01:51 PM
I can't believe you didn't watch that asshole Lebron blow an 11 point lead???I love basketball. Not enough to watch those two teams.

Black Diamond
06-10-2017, 01:53 PM
I love basketball. Not enough to watch those two teams.
I didn't watch any of it. But hearing that MFer choked makes me smile.

jimnyc
06-10-2017, 02:03 PM
Haven't gone anywhere.

"grumpy old men" was an awesome flick!!

I'm gonna start calling you 'grumps' :lol:

Dis
06-10-2017, 07:10 PM
My dibs - I've been calling him Grandmaster Grump for at LEAST 10 years. Get yer own pet name.

"grumpy old men" was an awesome flick!!

I'm gonna start calling you 'grumps' :lol:

Black Diamond
06-10-2017, 07:42 PM
My dibs - I've been calling him Grandmaster Grump for at LEAST 10 years. Get yer own pet name.
Not to be confused with Dr Grump.

Gunny
06-10-2017, 09:14 PM
My dibs - I've been calling him Grandmaster Grump for at LEAST 10 years. Get yer own pet name.As IF ... That's nothing near some of the things you've called me over the years. :)

Dis
06-10-2017, 09:19 PM
As IF ... That's nothing near some of the things you've called me over the years. :)

You've earned every single one of them...and some I haven't called you yet.

Gunny
06-10-2017, 09:25 PM
You've earned every single one of them...and some I haven't called you yet.My tagline STILL has your stamp of disapproval on it.:laugh:

Dis
06-10-2017, 09:28 PM
My tagline STILL has your stamp of disapproval on it.:laugh:

:angel:

BoogyMan
06-10-2017, 09:30 PM

You fly RC, Gunny?

Gunny
06-10-2017, 09:56 PM
You fly RC, Gunny?No, not at all. I used to way-back-when build the plastic model kits. Mostly WWI and WWII planes. When you get into the airbrushing and acrylics it can get a bit costly as well.

We jacked around with the RCs back in the 70s, but they were just a crash and burn looking for a place to do it. :laugh: