PDA

View Full Version : U.S. cleric's possible influence on London attackers

jimnyc
06-09-2017, 11:37 AM
No problems at mosques in America, nothing to see here. :rolleyes:

---

Officials probe U.S. cleric's possible influence on London attackers: sources

Investigators are looking into whether or not the Islamist militants who attacked civilians with a truck and knives in London last Saturday may have been inspired in part by a U.S. cleric, European and U.S. government officials said.

The cleric, Ahmad Musa Jebril, who had been living in the Detroit area for some years, is one of several described by authorities as online propagandists who could have influenced the three attackers, said the officials, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Jebril was first identified on Sunday as a possible inspiration for the London attacks when the British Broadcasting Corporation ran an interview by its Asian Network with a former friend of one of the attackers, whom he said listened to Jebril's sermons posted on the internet.

"I have heard some of this stuff, and it's very radical," the former friend said.

"I am surprised this stuff is still on YouTube and is easily accessible," the man said. He said he had phoned a British government anti-terrorism hotline to report what he had heard and seen.

Several attempts by Reuters to find Jebril to obtain comment were unsuccessful. Jebril is a U.S. citizen of Palestinian descent.

Rest here - http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-security-preacher-idUSKBN18Z2VW

Kathianne
06-09-2017, 11:50 AM
I don't know legally how they can take down videos like he's making, though pretty sure that would involve dealing with youtube and their acceptability parameters. They seem to have little problems with first amendment of right wingers, now they need to deal with the Islamicist wingers, no?

NightTrain
06-09-2017, 12:14 PM
I don't know legally how they can take down videos like he's making, though pretty sure that would involve dealing with youtube and their acceptability parameters. They seem to have little problems with first amendment of right wingers, now they need to deal with the Islamicist wingers, no?

Well, no.

That would be racist, bigoted, islamophobic, xenophobic and eventually misogynistic.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-09-2017, 01:17 PM
No problems at mosques in America, nothing to see here. :rolleyes:

---

Officials probe U.S. cleric's possible influence on London attackers: sources

Investigators are looking into whether or not the Islamist militants who attacked civilians with a truck and knives in London last Saturday may have been inspired in part by a U.S. cleric, European and U.S. government officials said.

The cleric, Ahmad Musa Jebril, who had been living in the Detroit area for some years, is one of several described by authorities as online propagandists who could have influenced the three attackers, said the officials, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Jebril was first identified on Sunday as a possible inspiration for the London attacks when the British Broadcasting Corporation ran an interview by its Asian Network with a former friend of one of the attackers, whom he said listened to Jebril's sermons posted on the internet.

"I have heard some of this stuff, and it's very radical," the former friend said.

"I am surprised this stuff is still on YouTube and is easily accessible," the man said. He said he had phoned a British government anti-terrorism hotline to report what he had heard and seen.

Several attempts by Reuters to find Jebril to obtain comment were unsuccessful. Jebril is a U.S. citizen of Palestinian descent.

Rest here - http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-security-preacher-idUSKBN18Z2VW

Our government says we must bow to, kiss ass of, and appease these radical Muslim Imams .
Even if they preach hate and murder of we infidels, while it turns a blind eye to such.
Yet let one of us try behaving in that way and we would be arrested and charged with anything they could legally find or even make up. IMHO.

Islam has a huge pass in this nation--one that it deserves not and one that aids it in conquering us in the future!
Should this path continue unabated we will be destroyed, as it is just a matter of time... --A damn fact...--TYR