PDA

View Full Version : Amsterdam: Car Ploughs Into Pedestrians By Rail Station

Kathianne
06-10-2017, 03:06 PM
Not a lot of details yet, http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/car-strikes-pedestrians-amsterdam-station-injured-47960277

NightTrain
06-10-2017, 03:49 PM
Sounds like it was an accident.

Kathianne
06-10-2017, 03:53 PM
Sounds like it was an accident.

Haven't seen any updates, but they did arrest whomever was in the car right away. No claims that they were shouting out about Allah.

NightTrain
06-10-2017, 03:58 PM
Haven't seen any updates, but they did arrest whomever was in the car right away. No claims that they were shouting out about Allah.

How times have changed... we're discussing an unfortunate car / pedestrian accident in Amsterdam. 20 years ago this wouldn't have made any news outside of the local arena.

Black Diamond
06-10-2017, 05:55 PM
How times have changed... we're discussing an unfortunate car / pedestrian accident in Amsterdam. 20 years ago this wouldn't have made any news outside of the local arena.
Probably because it could be terrorism??? I mean every other week these Muslim scumbags are doing something like this. It sounds similar to other terrorist acts of late. (Shrug)

Black Diamond
06-10-2017, 06:09 PM
Probably because it could be terrorism??? I mean every other week these Muslim scumbags are doing something like this. It sounds similar to other terrorist acts of late. (Shrug)
Or at least could have been terrorism.

NightTrain
06-10-2017, 08:21 PM

Yeah, that's what I was saying.

We live in a very different world.