PDA

View Full Version : Rome mayor - will now be worldwide scorned like Trump

jimnyc
06-13-2017, 01:48 PM
Or will he? If it's not the person, and it's about halting immigration and disagreeing with such a decision, and angry because of 'where' the immigrants are coming from.... well then, we'll surely be seeing some fireworks. I'm sure at least a lot on our left will speak up for such horrors.

---

Mayor of Rome Calls for Ban on Immigration to the City

The mayor of Rome, Virginia Raggi, has asked the Italian government to temporarily halt immigration to the city.

In a letter reportedly sent to Paola Basilone, the prefect of Rome, Raggi (pictured) called for a “moratorium” on new arrivals and said: “I find it impossible, as well as risky, to think up further accommodation structures.”

The mayor, a member of the anti-establishment Five Star Movement political party, explained she was making the request because of the “strong migratory presence” in Rome and “the continued influx of foreign citizens”.

It’s not clear how long the temporary ban, reported by thelocal.it, would last.

According to the most recent figures published in Italy on January 1, 2016, there were 364,632 foreign-born people registered as living in Rome, which has a metropolitan population of about 4.35 million. Foreigners represent about eight per cent of its population.

According to the 2016 census, Italy has a population of about 60.5 million. However, it has experienced a steady flow of African and Middle Eastern migration from Libya in recent years, almost certainly blurring the true picture of how many people live in the country.

Rest here - https://heatst.com/world/mayor-of-rome-calls-for-ban-on-immigration-to-the-city/

Abbey Marie
06-13-2017, 01:59 PM
Or will he? If it's not the person, and it's about halting immigration and disagreeing with such a decision, and angry because of 'where' the immigrants are coming from.... well then, we'll surely be seeing some fireworks. I'm sure at least a lot on our left will speak up for such horrors.

---

Mayor of Rome Calls for Ban on Immigration to the City

The mayor of Rome, Virginia Raggi, has asked the Italian government to temporarily halt immigration to the city.

In a letter reportedly sent to Paola Basilone, the prefect of Rome, Raggi (pictured) called for a “moratorium” on new arrivals and said: “I find it impossible, as well as risky, to think up further accommodation structures.”

The mayor, a member of the anti-establishment Five Star Movement political party, explained she was making the request because of the “strong migratory presence” in Rome and “the continued influx of foreign citizens”.

It’s not clear how long the temporary ban, reported by thelocal.it, would last.

According to the most recent figures published in Italy on January 1, 2016, there were 364,632 foreign-born people registered as living in Rome, which has a metropolitan population of about 4.35 million. Foreigners represent about eight per cent of its population.

According to the 2016 census, Italy has a population of about 60.5 million. However, it has experienced a steady flow of African and Middle Eastern migration from Libya in recent years, almost certainly blurring the true picture of how many people live in the country.

Rest here - https://heatst.com/world/mayor-of-rome-calls-for-ban-on-immigration-to-the-city/

:clap::clap::clap:

If I wasn't just there two years ago, I'd try to go now to show support.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-13-2017, 02:27 PM
O' THE HORROR!!!
Could this be because of the number of muzzies arriving there??
I thought that this new Pope cries(loudly and in massive error) how great they are!
Say it just ain't so Lucy!

Al hell will break loose should this end up being about the muzzy scum that come in to destroy as they do each nation they invade.

If so, sorry but I have to smile...as I see sweet justice in his words coming back to bite him...-Tyr

Abbey Marie
06-13-2017, 03:18 PM
O' THE HORROR!!!
Could this be because of the number of muzzies arriving there??
I thought that this new Pope cries(loudly and in massive error) how great they are!
Say it just ain't so Lucy!

Al hell will break loose should this end up being about the muzzy scum that come in to destroy as they do each nation they invade.

If so, sorry but I have to smile...as I see sweet justice in his words coming back to bite him...-Tyr

You mean that guy who lives in the Vatican behind a Wall?

Black Diamond
06-13-2017, 03:32 PM
Mussolini comparison coming in 5.....4......3......

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
06-13-2017, 06:27 PM
You mean that guy who lives in the Vatican behind a Wall?

So true but the true harm will be to his image of perfection and supposed brilliance....
I find it amazing that as a Christian he proclaims that others should not just tolerate the evil Islam is bit should heartily and blindly embrace it as well!
I dare he or any other Christian religious leader try to show where in the bible exist verses that suggest or command embracing evil..
And if the excuse is that he does not see ISLAM'S EVIL, THEN SORRY THAT IN ITSELF PROVES NOTHING DIVINE GUIDES HIM..
More should be questioning his thinking it seems to me.. -Tyr