PDA

View Full Version : ‘I Don’t Agree with States’ Rights’ Because Trump Does

jimnyc
06-14-2017, 01:49 PM
Another cuckoo heard from. I thought this nutter had disappeared. :rolleyes:

This is how many on the left are since Trump got into office. Many don't care about the issues, some are just simply more interested in opposing Trump.

---

Rep. Barbara Lee: ‘I Don’t Agree with States’ Rights’ Because Trump Does

Rep. Barbara Lee (D-CA) said on Tuesday that she does not agree with states’ rights because President Donald Trump believes in restoring states’ authority on a wide range of issues, including education and health care insurance markets.

Lee made the remarks at the left-wing Center for American Progress in Washington, DC, where she referenced states rights as it applies to Trump’s decision this month to withdraw the United States from the Paris climate change agreement, a move she claims would hurt the U.S. economy.

Moreover, Lee said, California is still committed to fighting global warming.

“Pulling out of the Paris Accord is also a job killer,” Lee said. “Because the energy sector — the green sector — coming from California we’re doing a lot of things — I think some other states will follow.

“Because the jobs that are being created will be destroyed now as a result of what this president has done,” Lee said.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/13/dem-lee-i-dont-agree-with-states-rights-because-trump-does/