PDA

View Full Version : 10 countries that are nearly impossible to successfully invade

revelarts
06-14-2017, 07:57 PM
10 countries that are nearly impossible to successfully invade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9fhdcYOxRY

revelarts
06-14-2017, 08:07 PM
HURMPH!!
don't be fooled into military complacency!!
This video is OBVIOUSLY Russian PLOT just to get the U.S. to drop her guard!
Or a worse a MUSLIM Trick so they can Begin SHARIA LAW any minute!!!!

aboutime
06-14-2017, 09:21 PM
Rev. Just WHO, is planning to Invade any of those countries?

Why do you feel a need to help in spreading this PROPAGANDA?

Gunny
06-14-2017, 09:29 PM
Rev. Just WHO, is planning to Invade any of those countries?

Why do you feel a need to help in spreading this PROPAGANDA?Don't have to invade countries that defeat themselves via complacency/playing ostrich.

Black Diamond
06-14-2017, 10:12 PM
Don't have to invade countries that defeat themselves via complacency/playing ostrich.
I keep thinking of Khrushchev saying they would bury us without firing a shot. Sounded far fetched then. Today? Not so much. It may not be Russia who does it. But his bold statement is more frightening given this upcoming generation.

Gunny
06-14-2017, 10:15 PM
I keep thinking of Khrushchev saying they would bury us without firing a shot. Sounded far fetched then. Today? Not so much. It may not be Russia who does it. But his bold statement is more frightening given this upcoming generation.Been wondering when they're going to install crying rooms on the battlefield for everytime someone bends an eyelash in the field.

Black Diamond
06-14-2017, 10:18 PM
Been wondering when they're going to install crying rooms on the battlefield for everytime someone bends an eyelash in the field.
Millennials want drill instructors to take their feelings into account.... Be buddies.

Gunny
06-14-2017, 11:05 PM
Millennials want drill instructors to take their feelings into account.... Be buddies.No telling what it is now. It changed a lot just from the time I joined until I became a Drill Instructor. I had all these Vietnam vets who didn't think there were any rules. Twelve years later we had to be a lot nicer. It was like going from the Drill Instructor is never wrong (when I was a boot) to the Drill Instructor is always wrong.